Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785315 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
enochogaga:
TODAY IS MY (PROF OF ALL TYPE OF GENERATOR) BIRTHDAY, ah ah ah make u guys show prof some love nah, nobody apart

Happy birthday bro, many more years ahead
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bancholes(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
GOOD DAY PROF, YOUR RESPONSE IS WHAT IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM BUYING GENERATOR THIS MORNIN, HAD TO POSTPONE TIL I HAD A RELIABLE INFO FROM YOU ABOUT MAXI GENERATOR BRAND.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobeluscabral: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good day sir please what do you think about omaha generator brand?
I went to purchase sumec fireman the medium size which I saw there but the owner who's a young guy convinced me to purchase the omaha medium size generator which is a little expensive than the sumec and i fell for his words, he assured me that I won't regret it and i can come change it in two weeks time if It doesn't perform more than the fireman i. Intend getting.

It's been great since then it's very fuel efficient and the sound is almost silent but i still need to confirm from you to be sure i won't regret my choice in the long run
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bluehill1051: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
keneguae:

Bros, you say na only 3 times you don change your oil since you start to dey use di gen May last year?

Many hours e dey run a day?

No vex, I just dey curious as e be say even di manufacturers recommend 1 month max.
like 3 days a week. One day on, one day off for like 5-6 hrs. Nepa try small here. As for oil change, na my fault o. I always say tomorrow I'll change it, if not until I get to pull it many times to start, I'll now change it. I'm changing it today unfailingly
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mijac:
Pls E-family, do you recommend this generator?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Mijac post=76662383][/quote] yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Mijac post=76662383][/quote]

Personally, I prefer the fpg, looks more rugged and solid. They are both good, nonetheless. I have the fpg8800e2, it's been great.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 15, 2019
Mijac:

Get the fpg8800e2
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amypriti(f): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Good morning sir,

Please does the lutian 8,000kva come in different models and which of them is best

Ive seen EB , EN-4, EB-3....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2019
lilclin:
yes

Tnx
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 2:19am On Mar 16, 2019
keneguae:

Personally, I prefer the fpg, looks more rugged and solid. They are both good, nonetheless. I have the fpg8800e2, it's been great.

Ok. Thank you. I was told it goes for 220k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2019
keneguae:

Pls how noisy is the gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amypriti(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Hello house, Goodmorning

Please what do you think of LG MAXI GENERATOR 8.1KVA. Is it a very strong gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Mijac:

Ok. Thank you. I was told it goes for 220k

I don't know where you live, but here in Benin City, it is in the range of 170-185K. So negotiate the price wisely to avoid being cheated. It used to be 200K and above when the dollars was very high.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Mijac:

Pls how noisy is the gen

For noise, it is a bit noisy, as expected because it is a big generator. But be aware that the place you are going to station the generator will also play a role in the amount of noise coming from it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chris342: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello please can a Sumec Firman SPG 3000 carry a 1hp thermocool air conditioner.. Please urgently reply needed.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chris342:
Hello please can a Sumec Firman SPG 3000 carry a 1hp thermocool air conditioner.. Please urgently reply needed.
yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Mijac: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
keneguae:

For noise, it is a bit noisy, as expected because it is a big generator. But be aware that the place you are going to station the generator will also play a role in the amount of noise coming from it.

Tnx alot.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Mijac:

Yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2019
Chris342:

It will but, is a bit stressful and it shorten the lifespan

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Amypriti:
Hello house, Goodmorning

Please what do you think of LG MAXI GENERATOR 8.1KVA. Is it a very strong gen?

Is a good product on is own, when to orders then I will tell the best among is age mate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2019
bancholes:
GOOD DAY PROF, YOUR RESPONSE IS WHAT IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM BUYING GENERATOR THIS MORNIN, HAD TO POSTPONE TIL I HAD A RELIABLE INFO FROM YOU ABOUT MAXI GENERATOR BRAND.

Pls do well to contact me if u need me urgent, cos am do busy most time
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2019
I really want to say a big thanks to those that made my 13th March a wonderful day for me by wishing me Happy Birthday and all ur prayers for me that day. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sherify2011: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
sherify2011:
Happy Birthday Prof. LLnP

Pls, how do I adjust the valves of my sumec Furman spg 1800? Thanks @prof.

Pls attend to this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by itzmoni(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abeg house make una look this my gen..I just bought it today but the parts are too shiny...and na fake things they shine pass...please is this fake.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by itzmoni(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
sherify2011:

Black is firing, the "gold" is fuel

Hope this helps?
please what does this do to the gen...the black and the gold..what are thier functions please.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sherify2011: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
itzmoni:
please what does this do to the gen...the black and the gold..what are thier functions please.

Why do you want to alter this on your generaror?
Black is use to increase/decrease the engine speed while the 'gold' is use to 'moderate' the fuel consumption of the generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
itzmoni:
Abeg house make una look this my gen..I just bought it today but the parts are too shiny...and na fake things they shine pass...please is this fake.

It's not. But next time endeavor to research how to identify before releasing your money.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bobeefc(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
pls o. help recommend which brand to buy that can carry fridge easily. 3.8kv with Key starter and tyres? thank you and the price range also
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
itzmoni:

Confirmed original. You can see Firman engraved everywhere. I used this gen in 2017/18, that is how it was when I bought mine. No worries.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DZTech: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
enochogaga:

Then the stab is not regulating, reduce the speed from the white iron screw under the tank
hi sir
I loosened d screw to d end but d small gen output is still 375-380v
d 2kva stab only regulates to 347v.
pls how do I resolve dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.