Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Social Media Can Save Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Social Media Can Save Your Business (301 Views)

Possible Mergers & Takeovers That Can Save Troubled Nigerian Banks-Nairametrics / How Social Is Your Business? 5 Things Fortune Companies Are Not Telling You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Social Media Can Save Your Business by deoricky(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Well, most people do not believe in Social Media marketing for their business, I was a guest on one of the popular Tv programmes and what I realise is - most business owners want to make millions in one day(rome was not built in a day)..in this age of Smartphones and android devices..I will share with you three tips on hOw social media especially twitter can save your business.

3- Crisis management - for example, an impending/budding issue which might affect your product/customers is ignored...and then affects before you call for a press conference.Take to your company's social media page and announce with motives to solve the issue.

2. Hire the service of a good Social media manager(well, like mine) but someone who isn't waiting to get paid,someone who is willing to make engagement and bring results

1. You and that good (emphasis on good) social media manager should come up with awesome online strategies to make sales and foster patronage.

Also note: run online trends,beware there re quacks everywhere...next time, I will share an article on how you might have wasted your company resources/fund on quack online marketers

For more, kindly follow me on twitter, facebook, linkedin, IG and GooglE plus - @BossRicky01

(1) (Reply)

A.S Cleaning Services Company In Lagos / Post Ume & Admission Help Into Covenant University 2015 Now,call_09036077560 / Telecoms Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.