Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? (646 Views)

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? by limdude: 12:16pm On May 25, 2015
There's a pending issue is I feel confused about lately:

Is it proper for a lady to have lengthy social chats with her ex and also still give him a pet name (OK, she says she still feels something for him), does it make you feel secure in your relationship? No body wants to feel wasted, but personally as a guy I, I can have a few socials chats with my ex but only to some extent and the moment I broke up with her all the pet name s*** changed.

Furthermore: Is it normal for a guy to express his true emotions to a lady cos I believe that sometimes it would be taken advantage of......

Guys what would you do regarding this?
Ladies, do you think it's proper?
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? by Neduzze5(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
limdude:
There's a pending issue is I feel confused about lately:

Is it proper for a lady to have lengthy social chats with her ex and also still give him a pet name (OK, she says she still feels something for him), does it make you feel secure in your relationship? No body wants to feel wasted, but personally as a guy I, I can have a few socials chats with my ex but only to some extent and the moment I broke up with her all the pet name s*** changed.

Furthermore: Is it normal for a guy to express his true emotions to a lady cos I believe that sometimes it would be taken advantage of......

Guys what would you do regarding this?
Ladies, do you think it's proper?

No, it is very improper!
Re: Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? by midolian(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
Still having sweet chats with her ex? Hahahaha! Once debe is always debe.. You know that moment when you are about to log in and the browser says, 'do u wish to save this password?'..I tel ya my broda, the guyz password is still on her browser.(Saved)

You can xpress your true emotions to a lady buh don't act stewpid all because u want to prove ur love to her. When u act stewpid, she ld take u for a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In A Relationship And Still Love Ur Ex...? by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
LOL..

Its not proper @ all..forget emotions. If you have ur way, stop that chat b4 the ex beginz to bang her in your house.

(1) (Reply)

Google It! / Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (Pics) / Tutorials Turned Totorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.