Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? (768 Views)

Who Wants To Take Me Out For Valentine (ladies are not allowed) / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by topkin(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2009
Please, what is the ideal gift to give your wife/lover on Valentines Day?

I've been trying to think up some really romantic ideas but I don't think they are perfect enough for the person i claim to love.

Kindly help with some really romantic ideas. Thanks.
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by romsky: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
brb
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by arramyjay: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
A cute puppy.
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by romsky: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
i am allergic to puppies embarassed
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2009
money grin
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by topkin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2009
Please, I need serious replies. Thank you.
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by sistawoman: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
How long have you been dating?

How old is she?

How much do you have to spend?

What are her hobbies?

What has she been talking about buying but cant afford?

What commercials on tv really get her attention?

What does she read?

What shows does she watch?
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2009
Lingerie, i think will do
Re: Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
U remember that MTN advert wit the sunrise Try that. Just wake her early on d fone and u say "Look out ur window" then she sees the sun rising, she will JUST have to say "OOOH, top_kin!!!" .E suppose work- at least that's what MTN insinuated. grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies / Walmart/amazon/ebay/ysl/newegg, Etc / Please Hw Do I Break Dis Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.