Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) (38743 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by kent79: 6:42am On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by niceguy7(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2015
Nw that Toolz is engaged... Shey we go hear word now? Toolz in bikini..toolz with the curves.... blah blah blah!

3 Likes

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Eyepencil: 6:54am On May 26, 2015
FAT BI.ITCH

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Aida13: 6:54am On May 26, 2015
That huge rock though shocked

In happy for them. They look like a matured couple that will last.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:01am On May 26, 2015
I thought Igbo nlers say that no one marries Yoruba women. Tunde must be a ghost. Lol

Rita Dominic and Gene........we still dey here o.

5 Likes

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by 1stola: 7:04am On May 26, 2015
misspetite:
Aww after dating for about 2 years,Tunde Demurun proposed to OAP,Toolz..He put a ring on it during their romantic vacation in the Dominican republic..

Congrats to them..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-juKuczyEkxA/VWOTjIZWDmI/AAAAAAAB5vU/sVi5AqwnoAE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
http://www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/05/aww-toolz-and-tunde-demurun-are.html
Mteeeeeewu!
Said yes after being in serious sexing and fûcking relationship for two years...
Na today

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2015
who are they pls? i have lived in iwara a bush close to ilesa osun state, just came into abuja and saw laptop to use.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by themonk(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2015
BiHung:
You know..it annoys me when two people have been having sexx like couples..and they turn around to talk about " him proposing and she saying yes"...

What nonsense "yes" is that?

Rubbish

FORNICATION IS FORNICATION...

IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO...YOU NEED TO REPENT OR GO TO HELL
You are a worst sinner than them, did you see them having sex?

4 Likes

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by KingTom(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2015
Vivly:
As if she'd have said No. This ain't news.
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2015
Are you for real?

So some people still think this way?

Hell ko hello ni

Smh for you

You better enjoy yourself cos life is too short
BiHung:
You know..it annoys me when two people have been having sexx like couples..and they turn around to talk about " him proposing and she saying yes"...

What nonsense "yes" is that?

Rubbish

FORNICATION IS FORNICATION...

IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO...YOU NEED TO REPENT OR GO TO HELL
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
which Kain tools b dat ??! tongue
Barbeque boobs......
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by gbaskiboy: 7:13am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
Mechanic tools grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by myklangelo(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2015
That is good...with her. Big hips childbirth will be difficult with time.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out...ka anyi kwanite asusu Igbo. www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by PreacherxSon(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2015
where is d TOOL, can only see two human beings....
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2015
Cunt babe way I get mind to marry. Still on still u fit be house husband make I come dey chop d thing for ur back angry
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by YabaLeftist: 7:30am On May 26, 2015
Hope he don pop the cherry first.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by iykedare(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Congrats o. Jes thinking all dat toolzzzz for d nigga. Hmmmmm

Fat body?

Packaging dey decieve these inexperienced guys.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Bibol(f): 7:35am On May 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
I thought Igbo nlers say that no one marries Yoruba women. Tunde must be a ghost. Lol

Rita Dominic and Gene........we still dey here o.

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

As for Toolz and Tunde, congrats to them. Not like we were expecting her to say NO though
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2015
ginawest:
wow!!she luks very happy...congrats tolu....I wish u a blissful marriage in advance
wen we go do ours bayi?
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by peeta89(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2015
Hello good morning. My name is Peter a post graduate student of LAUTECH, I m from Delta state But reside in Osogbo, Osun state and I am 26yrs of age. I need a pretty lady of about 20 to 25yrs for serious friendship that could lead to relationship. And she should also be in higher institution. My number is 08065794586 and my BlackBerry pin is 2bce2bd5. The lady should reside in either Oyo, Osun state.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by justfree1(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2015
My business is expanding and I am looking for serious minded business persons to partner with me. Interested? Message me.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2015
What was Tunde thinking about? Did anyone notice his fat agbola in that pixs?
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
Bibol:

Must you bring tribalism into everything?

As for Toolz and Tunde, congrats to them. Not like we were expecting her to say NO though

Would you say no to a guy you love?
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 26, 2015
Wtfc?
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Chubbzzz: 7:59am On May 26, 2015
Wow.. I'm baffled at how such news makes headlines
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:01am On May 26, 2015
Houseofglam7:
angry
Abeg what's the name of this creature again? I don forget
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:04am On May 26, 2015
Truluvguy:
who are they pls? i have lived in iwara a bush close to ilesa osun state, just came into abuja and saw laptop to use.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by femi4: 8:05am On May 26, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Congrats o. Jes thinking all dat toolzzzz for d nigga. Hmmmmm
Don't be jealous, you ve got some tools there too
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by femi4: 8:06am On May 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Would you say no to a guy you love?
if money no dey nko?
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 8:09am On May 26, 2015
femi4:
if money no dey nko?

No love without money nah. Cmon
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by femi4: 8:09am On May 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

No love without money nah. Cmon
grin grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by naija1stpikin: 8:13am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:

Farm tool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.