Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) (38742 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by naija1stpikin: 8:14am On May 26, 2015
ROSYL:
Booked......cos surely we must hit fp cool

grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Donbabaj: 8:15am On May 26, 2015
Oh boy! see the guy's tool beneath the legs..
I know some badt ladies will check the pix once again
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by tupacshakur(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2015
BiHung:
You know..it annoys me when two people have been having sexx like couples..and they turn around to talk about " him proposing and she saying yes"...

What nonsense "yes" is that?

Rubbish

FORNICATION IS FORNICATION...

IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO...YOU NEED TO REPENT OR GO TO HELL

You actually believe there's a Hell?

You must be a Fool!

SMBigH
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23am On May 26, 2015
Dugozpweeti:

Abeg what's the name of this creature again? I don forget

Smigol, Lord of the Rings grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by herald9: 8:27am On May 26, 2015
Would she have said 'NO' after Tunde don use his Toolz survey her curves? cheesy
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SammieRexx(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2015
Me, I never fancy fat and chubby gurls before........and toolzz is is jst xtra xtra.........well congrats to d Tunde of a guy....hope say d Kpomo no go tire am soon
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by peegirl(f): 8:39am On May 26, 2015
[quote[sup][/sup] author=kelvyn7 post=34094233]which Kain tools b dat ??! tongue[/quote]

Na spanner wink cheesy
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2015
misspetite:
Aww after dating for about 2 years,Tunde Demurun proposed to OAP,Toolz..He put a ring on it during their romantic vacation in the Dominican republic..

Congrats to them..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-juKuczyEkxA/VWOTjIZWDmI/AAAAAAAB5vU/sVi5AqwnoAE/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
http://www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/05/aww-toolz-and-tunde-demurun-are.html
Am I the only person seein that skinny hand!!
Dose handz aint fit 4 toolz megabooty mehn! angry
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by ceasare: 8:59am On May 26, 2015
SammieRexx:
Me, I never fancy gurls before........and toolz is is jst xtra xtra.........well congrats to d Tunde of a guy....hope say d Kpomo no go tire am soon

free all this yeyebrity the nxt news you go hear na the guy is screwing one lepa girl somewhere after she don born 1.....marriage break up...lobatan.

the morals of the comment is that toolz have a body you can only Bleep and when u r tired u move on.if the guy didnt like her wholeheartedly at d expense of her going out of shape after childbirth then na short-circuit relationship e go be.

anybody that have contrary opinion shouldn't bother quoting me o........the kind anger wey dey my body now fit raze down a 5 storey building
#no light for a week now,i dey on gen for only 2hrs inside 24hrs as no fuel.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2015
femi4:
Don't be jealous, you ve got some tools there too
lol am just happy for him na. My own don do me o
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Femistico(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2015
Who is tunde demurun, the gal wey I be dey hussle make I go propose to soonest...chai so na only diz guy go pack all dese ukwu... grin grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:27am On May 26, 2015
Well it's not just about proposing , when is the date of the marriage? tongue
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by fpeter(f): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
BiHung:
You know..it annoys me when two people have been having sexx like couples..and they turn around to talk about " him proposing and she saying yes"...

Rubbish

IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A LADY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO...YOU NEED TO REPENT OR GO TO HELL

she is a virgin... grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SoGreen: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
Oya now, shaybi she dey claim virgin? An d dude go confirm am to us.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by eyoniggar(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
SleekyPosh:

Am I the only person seein that skinny hand!!
Dose handz aint fit 4 toolz megabooty mehn! angry

Lol, ur a fool man, instead of u to see the obvious which is the fat toolz btwn the guys legs, ur fuzzzy eye
is busy checking the skinny hand. Ode!!
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by eyoniggar(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
Donbabaj:
Oh boy! see the guy's tool beneath the legs..

I know some badt ladies will check the pix once again

The only reason I kept on reading the thread was to see who would sight the fat thing, but
now I see some1 with the same eyes as mine. Thats what fits that girl, or else.. cheesy
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by eyoniggar(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2015
mankan2k7:
What is Tunde thinking about? Did anyone notice his fat agbola in that pixs?

Lol, another person notices. Correct guy. That lady wont take a tiny short thing oo, that dudes tool is
the perfect bouquet cheesy.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 26, 2015
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by iswallker(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2015
BiHung:

Rubbish

one of those things, just be happi for them and wish them well...
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2015
oppybouy:

incase we don't, you owe me 20 liters of fuel!

Now you owe me 21 litres of fuel grin
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by naija1stpikin: 10:16am On May 26, 2015
ROSYL:

cool

Lol. Just when I wanted to divert a 30, 000 litres loaded tanker to you, you edited your post tongue tongue
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2015
BiHung:

Rubbish

How does this affect your life huh? Have you been involved in their sex event or ever held torch for them to have great times on bed...You guys gatta learn to mind your damn business
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=eyoniggar post=34102862]

Lol, ur a fool man, instead of u to see the obvious which is the fat toolz btwn the guys legs, ur fuzzzy eye
is busy checking the skinny hand. Ode!![/quote

U jst called ur father a FOOL and ur MOTHER ode.. U can't and will never make it in ur lifetime anymore. Go and perish.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2015
eyoniggar:

is busy checking the skinny hand. Ode!!

U jst called ur father a FOOL and ur MOTHER ode.. U can't and will never make it in ur lifetime anymore. Go and perish.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Hyphee(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2015
Firefire:
Happy Married Life in advance!
FIXED
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by Moana(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2015
HML in advance to them
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by SisterCaro(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2015
DrGroove:
Isn't that a bouquet of flower in her hands?

Dem styleless, broke men. be screaming Naija ladies hate flowers

Flowers are romantic.

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by samsard(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2015
BiHung:

Rubbish

You mean an imaginary fire and place of torture where an imaginary & 'morally bankrupt' god throws people simply for living their lives? would you throw two consenting adults into a live fire coz they had sex? your moral compass is off.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by iwatch: 12:23pm On May 26, 2015
sleeknick:
So dis poo made fp......i dedicate dis space to all my fellow architects worldwide who are still yet to get a building contract.....
waiting for building contract is just an excuse bro try to be enterprising. Design buildings and showcase your designs at the property section on Nairaland and contract will come. That's how people on here do it. I don't think you even visit the property section. A try will convince you.
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by keffekul(f): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
congrat to her,temi na a de

1 Like

Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by oppybouy(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
ROSYL:

Now you owe me 21 litres of fuel grin
loool. sebi Tz Jx 20ltrz. where you at? so I can make plans. cheesy
Re: Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) by daveP(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Congrats o. Jes thinking all dat toolzzzz for d nigga. Hmmmmm

(pours fuel into gen and looks up at a voice he just heard) erm.... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Hosts Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant Rocking Tuxedo (Photos) / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.