Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Finally !! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally !! (2912 Views)

Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified? / F.R.S.C Replacement / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally !! by kibo: 8:59am On May 26, 2015
Dear All,

Its been a long ride, i finally passed the dreaded CCIE R&S lab on the first attempt after so many sleepless nights.

I am open to negotiations now, anyone available, contact me via PM or quotes.

1 Like

Re: Finally !! by debbie(f): 9:27am On May 26, 2015
yeee congrats! i am working on it too, still in the process.....heard it is a no go area .Since you did it,i can do it also.

Guess u are ready to start smiling to the bank....i wish you the best. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally !! by Mannylex(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2015
kibo:
Dear All,

Its been a long ride, i finally passed the dreaded CCIE R&S lab on the first attempt after so many sleepless nights.

Are you a computer scientist on an electrical engineer?
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 11:35am On May 26, 2015
Mannylex:

Are you a computer scientist on an electrical engineer?

Loool..Related but none of the above

debbie:
yeee congrats! i am working on it too, still in the process.....heard it is a no go area .Since you did it,i can do it also.
Guess u are ready to start smiling to the bank....i wish you the best. cheesy

Well..so i heard.. but with proper time management, hardwork and God ... you can do it too
Re: Finally !! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 26, 2015
starting mine very soon cool
Re: Finally !! by timiekay: 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
Congrats bro.
Please, can I have your email address. I will like to have a discussion with you.
Please, contact me on kunle021@gmail.com.
Thank you

kibo:
Dear All,

Re: Finally !! by ThatITguru(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2015
timiekay:
Congrats bro.
Please, can I have your email address. I will like to have a discussion with you.
Please, contact me on kunle021@gmail.com.
Thank you

Come straight to my thread 'IT Savvy' we need you
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 8:17am On May 27, 2015
ThatITguru:

Come straight to my thread 'IT Savvy' we need you

Oops..is there a thread for that... let me check
Re: Finally !! by spoilerx: 8:20am On May 27, 2015
kibo:
Dear All,

where did you write it ?
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 8:35am On May 27, 2015
spoilerx:

where did you write it ?

Cant disclose that here
Re: Finally !! by abadebaba: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
@kibo,what is dis ccie r&s lab all abt;who can do it is it anybody?Pls any prospect 4 pple like me who're interestd?
kibo:
Dear All,

Re: Finally !! by spoilerx: 3:14pm On May 27, 2015
kibo:

Cant disclose that here
why? is it top secret?
Re: Finally !! by mumbasa: 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
Do you have a job?
becos i think it is useless to have a CCNA, CCNP , and CCIE without having a job.

Remember it is normally 5 years experience working with Cisco, Firewalls Router and switches then CCNA,CCNP, CCIE is an added advantage.

If you have no job experience you will be interviewed for entry level IT positions with CCNA holders

2 Likes

Re: Finally !! by debbie(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2015
Is this a common practice with telecoms? or some companies will tend to overlook the experience? my problem with telecom and IT companies is that alot of them consider certification against the real experience when they are recruiting....which is not always good

For me i think that CCNA and CCNP comes handy at entry level.....but the CCIE is more like experienced based.i stand to be corrected though
cheers
mumbasa:
Do you have a job?
becos i think it is useless to have a CCNA, CCNP , and CCIE without having a job.

Remember it is normally 5 years experience working with Cisco, Firewalls Router and switches then CCNA,CCNP, CCIE is an added advantage.

If you have no job experience you will be interviewed for entry level IT positions with CCNA holders
Re: Finally !! by ThatITguru(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2015
debbie:
Is this a common practice with telecoms? or some companies will tend to overlook the experience? my problem with telecom and IT companies is that alot of them consider certification against the real experience when they are recruiting....which is not always good

For me i think that CCNA and CCNP comes handy at entry level.....but the CCIE is more like experienced based.i stand to be corrected though
cheers

You right from an angle.

The reason telcom coys require those Cisco certifications is cause it gives requisite about the tekcom industry.
Getting these certifications ain't cheap.
But being unemployed ain't funny
Re: Finally !! by debbie(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2015
Yea,very true...Well i will still give him a thumbs up for passing the exam..Its not cheap too,neither is it easy to pass.
I guess he took the bold step against all odds.
ThatITguru:

You right from an angle.

The reason telcom coys require those Cisco certifications is cause it gives requisite about the tekcom industry.
Getting these certifications ain't cheap.
But being unemployed ain't funny
Re: Finally !! by stynhaq(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
Would take my Lab around last quarter of 2015 in UAE most likely
Re: Finally !! by spoilerx: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2015
kibo:
Dear All,

hello
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2015
spoilerx:

hello

Hello !!
Re: Finally !! by debbie(f): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2015
We need to talk buddy!
How is the day?....
kibo:

Hello !!
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
kibo:
All conversations should be done via PM. Cheers

Re: Finally !! by debbie(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
No probs..... smiley
kibo:

Re: Finally !! by spoilerx: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
kibo:

Hello !!

abeg I have a few questions and I don't have access to the email I registered here with so can't do pm.

where do u do ur CCIE exam & training?
Re: Finally !! by kibo: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
spoilerx:

abeg I have a few questions and I don't have access to the email I registered here with so can't do pm.

where do u do ur CCIE exam & training?

For the first question, i have already told you before my answer.

Secondly, Get a mail, send a PM. Simple. And for others also. Kindly send PM's

Cheers !!!
Re: Finally !! by spoilerx: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2015
debbie:
No probs..... smiley
hello

you can dot com

(1) (Reply)

Drury Industries Job Recruitment – OND/HND/Bsc/Msc Holders / Mtn Call Centre Agent / Accenture V Phillips Consulting: Which Is A Better Career Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.