Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. (52606 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by uchwar1: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:
This guys believe once they re on uniform..they are are superior to humans
shut up! Ur likes will postrate wen u see one but will come to nairaland and open ur gutter
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Johnpaul09(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
Wicked generation, why transferring the aggression of the fuel scarcity on the innocent citizens? Those who are supposed to protect us are maltreating us. This is just crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by tucky200(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
uchwar1:
shut up! Ur likes will postrate wen u see one but will come to nairaland and open ur gutter
How is what u hv just said related to what I posted
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by DDoubleUps(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2015
Soon the witch hunters will also come to blame the white man for this bastardly act by a sect of men that billions are spend on their heads to protect the common man being the bane of the same common man... shamefull act by shameful cowards allowed in a country that has no soul....
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Xslaze3xd(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Come try am for Warri weda barracks no go catch fire dat day.
Beta thunder fire dem!
omo boi... na mouth u dey make.... in fact Warri nai fear soldier man pass.... although wat they did is not right don't say they can do it in Warri..... I live in warri. tho
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by RaptorX: 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
MKO4ever:
Now you people will agree that "police is your friend" oo
I always tell people that the Nigerian police that they like to ridicule all the time are more civil than these khaki boys. When a soldier man deal with you its then you will know that police is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by RaptorX: 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
hatbricker:
though what the soldiers did was not right but there is nothing you could have done in that situation, unless you're ready to spend a week in guardroom and nothing will happen! Even your state governor can do nought. We soldiers are not susceptible to empty threats.
Pls pay no attention to that bloody civilian running his mouth online, Warri ko Warri ni.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by chillex8(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
I just bought 52 litres @ #4,600.

Fuel don come Ooooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by koredeolanrewaju(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
We can't take this from them anymore. Enough is enough..been in uniform doesn't mean u won't respect the civilians. I think our president has work to do concerning this matter. Change we want.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by mikolo80: 5:55pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:
This guys believe once they re on uniform..they are are superior to humans
are they not?go poke one for nose come de blow grammar see whether them de superior or not

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Firevinci(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
No be today we dey hear this kind thing. Brutal soldiers wey feel sey who come born us citizens.

Anytime dem get problem they punish us citizens. Wey our rights sef or dem be above the law?

*hisses and moves back to front page *
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Kenmoris22: 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
They no see there mates in sambisa or what na innocent citizens they know how to intimidat

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Imagine! “Under the sun for hours?” Nigerians are too docile because we have had our rights and dignity trampled upon some many times that a lot of things have come to be accepted as ‘normal’. Are soldiers not humans? Why didn’t that crowd challenge those animals?
Beta thunder fire dem!
tah!!!wch warri? U think say Abacha regime nah the same?abi nah wen they clear and level the whole village ur eye go open? Stop making unnecessary noise! I was in warri that year and there was no movement.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
I must become soldier, and I won't take shitt from civilian wey never enter bush to know the value of life and the need to be disciplined.

This one nah small thing sef, I want our soldiers to be like that of north korean army!!! Rubbish...mtchew!
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
koredeolanrewaju:
We can't take this from them anymore. Enough is enough..been in uniform doesn't mean u won't respect the civilians. I think our president has work to do concerning this matter. Change we want.
oya carry placard nah!

See frustration!
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
RaptorX:
I always tell people that the Nigerian police that they like to ridicule all the time are more civil than these khaki boys. When a soldier man deal with you its then you will know that police is your friend.
civil my big skinny black yarnsh!
Civil fire! Police wey road safety provost fit punish?
I only blame the govt for exposing the jungle boys( the pride of the Nation) to mere civilians. Too much familiarity and politics.
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by klevjey: 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
hatbricker:
though what the soldiers did was not right but there is nothing you could have done in that situation, unless you're ready to spend a week in guardroom and nothing will happen! Even your state governor can do nought. We soldiers are not susceptible to empty threats.

come to Syria where I stay and say that...
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by klevjey: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
tiswell:
Only in your dreams ba
come to warri naa
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Leoswaggs(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!
na wen soldier slap you,u go knw say police na ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by akinjuly77(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2015
QUESTION OF THE DAY!
If you get the answer right, I swear you are a super genius. N200 Airtime for you! get the airtime wen u visit - www.africansgist.com now

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

Make sure you Add your Comments here www.africansgist.com to get Rewarded 200 Airtime for Your Active Comments
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by daveyjay(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Only "recruits" could do such. These guys make it very difficult for one to see any good in the Nigerian Army even though we have some exceptionally professional officers amongst them.

I hate it when civilians are bullied especially under a democratic setting. This is totally unacceptable. Those involved don't deserve that uniform.

Strip them grin
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by linusbnn(m): 5:56am On May 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Beta thunder fire dem!

Broda,in as much say I support yur writeup,abeg just leave WARRI out of it
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by Youngmolis: 6:56am On May 27, 2015
Dats unfair,dis soldiers Didn't value humans
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by ESSIETO(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
nwadiuko1:
guy dem no carry metal build dia head ohh....its just that people respect the uniform......dia r places in Abia that the army cannot try this
Re: See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. by ESSIETO(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2016
MAYB SUMBODI 4 TRY BOTLE 4 DIA HEAD WEDA NA D BOTLE OR D HEAD GO BREK. HEHEHEHEEHE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.