Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure (23057 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Retirement Hell: Why Many Nigerian Pensioners Are Denied Access To Their Pension / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has dismissed insinuations that he may be unable to win the 2023 presidential election because he and his party lack political structures in all states of the country.

Obi said the over 100 million Nigerians affected by poverty, pensioners as well as students and lecturers affected by the over four months ongoing ASUU strike will embody his political structure ahead of the election.

The former Anambra State governor, who was vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019, had last month defected from PDP to the Labour Party before the parties’ presidential primaries.

His exit from the PDP was hinged on his aversion for vote buying and this was believed to have endeared him to many Nigerians who have since deepened their online and physical mobilization for him.

But despite the huge support he’s getting mostly from the youths, political analysts have noted that his lack of ‘structure’ may work against him at the polls.

Obi, however, believes that millions of Nigerians who have lost hope in the two leading political parties will elect him to lead them.

“Whenever I hear of NO STRUCTURE, my answer to it is simple; the 100 million Nigerians that live in poverty will be the structure. The 35 million Nigerians who don’t know where their next meal will come from will be the structure.

“The elderly, our mothers, fathers, and the old ones dying or being owed gratuity/pension will be the structure. ASUU; the lecturers that are being owed, and the students who are not in school will be the structure.

“We’ll create the structure, and they’ll see what the structure is all about. The structure is about human beings,” the Labour Party candidate said in a series of tweets on Sunday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1535867368420909056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1535867368420909056%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthewhistler.ng%2Fpeter-obi-100m-poor-nigerians-students-pensioners-are-my-political-structure%2F

158 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by hisgrace090: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just as his opponents brags about those they share dollars to as their own political structure, Peter obi CARES.

388 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okay... let's meet at the polls

183 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Tinubufit: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin liar chinko.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by sehin79(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
obi the dreamer...even obi knows he would not win in his heart but well obi is like every other politicians they tell lies.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Reflect7: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
HE SURE TALKS A GOOD GAME.. cool

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am already seeing Peter Obi as Nigeria president

450 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gbam

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Nchenches: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
The right man at the right time - Peter Obi.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi for president!!

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by lessonotes(f): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good candidate in a wrong party. PDP messed up big time. It would have been an easy ride for Obi under the PDP banner, sweeping the whole south east and south south and getting votes of those disgruntled educated elites in south west who were rooting for Osinbajo.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by supereagle(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am Yoruba man if Yoruba Nation is not achieved before 2023 election, you have my vote.

118 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by ketuojole: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Something tells me this is the miracle Nigeria has been praying for.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by naija4life247: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very good. Anything to make you fail is welcome

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by franchasofficia: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yes oh but dear brother Peter, abeg put in more effort. Do all you can to get Kwankwaso on board.

You see Tinubu, that man na fighter, I love his political fighting spirit...Tinubu is good so don't underrate him oh.

This is to all my Tinubu's supporters, abeg make una join us, Bola is already a President, Lagos state is a country of its own and Tinubu is already the life President of Lagos, make una help Obi organize Naija small abeg

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by FLYFIRE(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay... let's meet at the polls
YOU WILL BITE THE DUST cool cool cool The SORO-SOKE train HAS left you in the mud

47 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by envoymedia: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
F
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Ournolly: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Correct sir

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by SHINJA: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you like vote useless Person as president na all of us go suffer am..

Hunger no dey look person face...

The same way bandits dey deal with all of us now..

So I no send again...

God bless southsouth and southwest

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by auditor0471: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
I voted last in 2003. 20years after am proud to vote again. Obi even if it's only one vote you will get, just know it will be mine. Even if we don't win we will challenge this greedy politician, we will give hope to Nigeria that this greedy politician their time is coming to an end.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Pipefitter: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Best man for the job

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by ahaika23: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
God please save Nigeria by allowing PO lead us.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Nchenches: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Gbam

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

Youths versus Criminals, indeed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by rigarmortis: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
The same people who were telling us obi fans are bitter and attack others now make it a hobby to attack the same man they accused of attacking them.

A case of you dey look me like banana, but Dem no know say I dey look them like monkey.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by IPIGMODS: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Clown grin
Just goes to show that he's not very smart nor realistic.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Stephenndidi85: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by casualobserver: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
he will learn that Hungry Nigerians dont do anything for free

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by super254(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
We are your structure obi .... let's do it

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure by Pipefitter: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
naija4life247:
Very good. Anything to make you fail is welcome

Be honest, why do you want him to fail?

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections / Ministerial Screening: Malami Speaks On El-Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.