Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Abeg Who Watches Fringe? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Abeg Who Watches Fringe? (2863 Views)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story / Who Watches 'All About Camilla'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
iice:

For a moment i thought Charlie would get axed. . .
I woulda been upset if he was. I like faithful, lovable Charlie kiss

Ehehehehehe, i thought the part Olivia was under hypnosis was hilarious, Astrid was like 'Oh!, then Peter. . .Walter was clueless at first hehehehe grin

I admit it was kinda funny cheesy but angry no please no sex or junk on Fringe or else they will loose me very quick.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, i hope they eliminate the sex aspect. . .

It was funny too that Charlie got preggars grin
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
yeah he got knocked up by a freak creature . . . something only he can boast of grin

by the way I saw the scene shots of "the observer" . . . if someone hadn't pointed it out I would most certainly not have noticed. So is he in every episode?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yeah he is. . .i didnt notice him grin I usually don't notice him sad
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 6:21pm On May 03, 2009
Seen the last episode?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
who else caught last night's season premiere? iice? Dinozzo? I don't want to post any spoilers but I can't believe they did that to Charlie  cry  cry  angry  angry
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
Charlie shocked sad

I knew it! I just knew it when peter and agent amy arrived at the scene sad

BTW lol @ x-files on the Telly grin
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
see me . . . I didn't even catch that  embarassed bf was distracting the entire time, he almost got yelled at.

For real I didn't like them off-ing sweet Charlie like that at all at all. I hope they plan on bringing his double from the other universe or else  angry  let them take that cow instead. and gee what was with the lip lock btw Nina and Broyles?  shocked  smiley  weird I tell ya. But his speech in front of the comittee was just strong and fantastic - I like this dude much.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
grin Yea that kiss was just weird grin But i always knew they had something going on between them. The underlying sparks were too obvious to be ignored.

I think he maybe brought back from another reality = me being optimistic undecided grin
There is no way they can close the Fringe division. If they do that, something terrible will happen to those people on the board and presto! Fringe division is installed back grin

So when are Olivia and Peter gonna get together already? tongue
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
ahh nooo waaayyyy . . . they should not let Peter and Olivia get romantically involved, that's too complicated to pull off. He should just hook up with her sister or the new FBI chick smiley who seemed to fit into the FD as little too easily. No shock. No nothing. Too too unrealistic.

They must bring back Charlie, I don't think it will sit well with the fans.

But girl how cool was it when Walter opened the door of the SUV with a make-shift slim jim he carved from the window wiper, went in the car, fiddled around, slammed the door shut - and Olivia came flying through the windshield! the second coolest thing I ever seen on TV! lol
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
grin grin What's the first coolest thing?

Yup, that was tight scene. I was thinking the car will move and then disappear but Olivia flying through it was awesome.

*sigh* i dunno. . .maybe Amy will take Charlie's place? undecided I guess he couldn't escape death for long sad
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
lol I know right? he's already been shot & pregnant for a lizard like monster . . . I guess death was next.

The coolest thang? remember the chase sequence in the Dark Knight with the Batmobile changing to a bike, the subsequent bike chase? yeah that whole part but what got my butt off my seat in the theatre was when the bike hit the wall at full speed, did the 180 on the wall and landed flat back on the ground facing the other way  shocked  grin  for a wanna be biker - MAADDD COOLLL!!!

I have other categories for dopest thing, sick-est thing, wrong-est thing etc . . . but this was the "coolest ever" lol
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2009
LMAO grin grin Are you a biker? shocked

That pregnant thing was so funny and scary. . .thought we'd loose Charlie then, well now we have sad
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by justkunmi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
No.season.2.shey?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by mohawkchic(f): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I skipped reading any spoliers coz i'm so looking foward to Season 2 already. . .but cudnt resist to say how much i love the series!!

~I'm on episode 18 of Season 1 & i'm so Loving Walter. . .he makes me laff w/ his ramblings & one liners. . . .
[/size]
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by Shola2009(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2009
I downloaded the whole season 1, and i've watched the first 6 episodes.I must say,its not addictive at all. Agent dunham,barely uses her gun,which kind fbi agent be that I like the whole concept of the show,fringe science's pretty interesting.But,the cast is crap !! i think they certainly could have done better.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Shola2009:

I downloaded the whole season 1, and i've watched the first 6 episodes.I must say,its not addictive at all. Agent dunham,barely uses her gun,which kind fbi agent be that I like the whole concept of the show,fringe science's pretty interesting.But,the cast is crap !! i think they certainly could have done better.
shocked shocked no way! its the strong cast that makes that show go for me.

Mohawk,
everybody loves Walter lol the good, the bad folks, everybody. His quirkiness is a big draw.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by candylips(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
Fringe is a dry version of X-files
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by KennyG6(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
i wont mind watching, but its always on after house, and being a sunday night i just cant muster the energy to stay up 4 one more hr, might catch it on skyplayer sometime though
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by mohawkchic(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
JeSoul:

Mohawk,
everybody loves Walter lol the good, the bad folks, everybody. His quirkiness is a big draw.

[size=13pt]~I quite agree!!

~I finished the Series last night!I hope Season 2 get added real quick. . .
[/size]
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by Fuup(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Just here to say,I DO grin

Not going to read any of the post,cos of spoilers
Watched my first episode over the weekend, looks pretty good.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
JS, Wasn't last week episode just wonderful? cheesy
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
Wonderful indeed! cheesy
They finally killed off charlie cry I guess they need to take risks, and what happened to the NY FBI chick? I thot they were integrating her into the regular cast?

The part where walter hit the bell and Olivia 'fell asleep' - pretty cool. I like the way the story is unfolding so far . . . its probably going to be another couple of 'filler' episodes before they go back to this "gate opener" guy.

btw what was that part with the lady they found who Walter did experiments on in the past - when she looked at Peter and he glowed?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
Remember she sees people 'who do not belong'. . .they glow.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
Right so . . . Peter doesn't belong? what does that mean?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
Jeez JS tongue

Remember Walter at the grave? The whole William Bell and Mr Jones moving through different universes?
Yes Peter doesn't belong smiley Not originally.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
OH yes of course! I remember that, duh . . . sawrry I'm slow lol. See that's why we need you here . . .
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
LOL tongue
I hope tomorrow's episode will be a doozy undecided
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
Is season 2 out? Has it started? Cus season one's ending was tight, though I sorta predicted how it would end grin
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
wavemasta:

Is season 2 out? Has it started? Cus season one's ending was tight, though I sorta predicted how it would end  grin

Yeah, we are already on episode 5 of Season 2.

JS,
Walter was kiss grin grin
I think Peter's nightmare is real.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol@Walter . . . the part where he told Peter he would try to keep his shorts on all the time so as not to embarras him in front of any young women he might bring home grin grin hilarious! Honest Walter makes this show go.

and yeah Peter's nightmare is def real . . . what evil, unspeakable thing did Walter do to his son? cheesy
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
I like Peter tells him, no student test subjects and he goes and gives the agent that concoction to sniff grin grin

Or maybe the nightmare is when he took peter from the other side undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majid Michel & Genevieve Nnaji Steam Up The Screen Once Again In “bursting Out” / Movie Review: ‘CONTRACT’ Featuring Yvonne Okoro, Joseph Benjamin / Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.