Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Abeg Who Watches Fringe? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Abeg Who Watches Fringe? (2862 Views)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story / Who Watches 'All About Camilla'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
Could be. I'm really curious as to the circumstances that led to the other Peter's death. Walter is an ocean of juicy secrets! soon we'll find out he had a hand in Astrid's youth too.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
LMAO @ Astrid's youth grin grin
It wouldn't shock me though.  The man would be scary if he wasn't so adorable and brilliant tongue
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol seriously. Everything seems to trail back to Him and Bell. Next episode looks like another "filler episode", that is a side story not the main one. We're gonna hafta to wait a bit before this gate opener dude goes buck wild lol.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
What about the story on the observer? When do we get to know more?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
Don't mind them, they are milking us lol they have to play their cards well and keep viewers intrested.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Uggh. . .good thing we have other shows lol.

You watching flashfoward?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nah I'm not. I liked the premise and all but wasn't sure if I was ready to 'commit' to another series lol. Trying to limit the tv time yanno. I follow Law & Order SVU, 24, Simpsons and of course Fringe diligently.
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
LOL. . .opposite. Trying to increase my tv time grin
Hmmmm only those? shocked grin
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol@opposite. Yes oh only those. I catch the occasional CSI when I'm bored and flipping through. I watch a ton of sports so I'm on ESPN more than 50% of the time.

From what I gather FlashForward is like Heroes?
Re: Abeg Who Watches Fringe? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
Blehh tongue I'm not big on sports.

Nah, i think flashforward has more of the lost vibe. Puzzle and unknown entities. . .kinda like fringe too without all the weird science stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Have A Message For Peter Okoye,jaruma And Bobrisky On Tacha Disqualified / Majid Michel & Genevieve Nnaji Steam Up The Screen Once Again In “bursting Out” / Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.