Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217174 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
A LION DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH THE BARK OF A DOG.. grin grin..

smartn09:
l have added your lp and your email on the watch list too. And you will get to know what is internet security wise this time. This is not ABA where you do your dirty business and run to Lagos. Your time and all your cohorts and accomplice are up.. ...watch!!!!...NUISANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you may think lam playing pun, check my signature and l will never turn back in dealing with you. ....because you has all been warned b/4 Now.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Soulprovider:
Please can somebody tell me d first step into dis journey of self discovery or awakening as some have put it. I haven't been followin dis thread from d beginin just in parts. I want to be in touch wit my inner self, i wnt to tap into dis universal energy i've been hearing of and i believe in. But to be honest i dont fancy the 'sex' talk and d 'weed' thing. I'm eager to learn
You have initiated the first step already by "desiring and willing" to loose your religion..
The second step is totally denouncing or renouncing your long lived religious practices and oaths!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
And if you can call out any of these boys now, you see a fainty useless animals that can't even feed themselves properly in a day. For your last warning, this forum is not a right place for your dubious intention. Stay clear and try elsewhere.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is so sad to see that people are still gullible enough to continue to believe Mellin=LatifJohn and his cohorts in spite of the deceits, lies, duplicity, trickery and spiritual somersaults that they've displayed and that is so unmistakably plain for even the naive to discern.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
JILCOM:
Is so sad to see that people are still gullible enough to continue to believe Mellin=LatifJohn and his cohorts in spite of the deceits, lies, duplicity, trickery and spiritual somersaults that they've displayed and that is so unmistakably plain for even the naive to discern.
le obvious and if nothing is done they will take advantage of most students here to satisfy their insatiable ego which is very bad and l earlier reminded mod and he said we should keep watching but.. ...till when? Prevent is better than cure l quote...Before they will give us bad name, we must have to ruin them..It's a simple thing.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Soulprovider:
Please can somebody tell me d first step into dis journey of self discovery or awakening as some have put it. I haven't been followin dis thread from d beginin just in parts. I want to be in touch wit my inner self, i wnt to tap into dis universal energy i've been hearing of and i believe in. But to be honest i dont fancy the 'sex' talk and d 'weed' thing. I'm eager to learn

In addition to brother philfearon's enlightenment, you probably have stumbled on this post by Sir LatiffJohn:

Now my inner voice guided me on how to denounce and be free.
Simply go into a garden or field or any land u can see leaves and tress or plants barefooted and ask the mother goddess of earth to de-associate you from anything you have committed yourself to. That you are ready to build your spiritual life alone with no one's help and that she should protect you from all these beings trying to manipulate and use you.. Trust me you will either be brought down or you will start vomiting a white substance. Anything they have done to enslave u will leave asap. I have been there and ever since then I have been free knowing am a God.

But friend, experience differs...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just upgraded the TISO AND TUSO to be more effective.... Qpetz u can confirm to this....

But after activation u can use SOTI to open your chakras and suto for closing

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
philfearon:

Have you renounced Enki or did u merge Enki's ideas/philosophy/ practice together with the ancestral Practice?
2ndly,You still remember what you promised me right?
Enki where trying to steal information from me and not the other way..... They took the advantage of an awakening God.. I just found out when I asked him about what we discussed a day before that day, he couldn't tell... Most powers I was experiencing was my own very power which the supreme creator of all(chukwu abiama) and my ancestral powers (God of my ancestors) gave me..... I bulkshitted those beings mehn... I had to be honest here. Tho I know some will still come back here to bash me... But I dey wait them...

2ndly bro just chose a word with bracket.. Post it here I will feed back u here.. Already I know what it is so don't worry.. It's gonna be for u alone..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Qpetz:

APPRECIATION
Thanks for willing to clear some doubts...

QUESTION
How do you figure out such order of knowledge/power you have?

REQUEST
I am now in unity with my Inner Self..
I would have asked how you perform such working, but would be exposing it to some ET is disguise, but in due time, I would figure it out.. I humbly ask.. Though would need a Memory/Understanding mantra(I choose Orion my homeland) that would ease me of stress of reading and reading what I might end up forgetting thus be able to balance my Spiritual life and that of my academics.. I respect the universal law of freewill, you are free not to...
answer to your question... Whenever I seek I must make sure I find... I have a strong ancestral powers which haven't been broken for years except now my father is on xtian ground.. Which he wants to break (exactly what the whites want) but I thank chukwu abiama and my ancestors for making me realise and am beginning to talk to my father about it if he really loves us, he should not break that chain..

For the other keep going you will discover it
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
l have added your lp and your email on the watch list too. And you will get to know what is internet security wise this time. This is not ABA where you do your dirty business and run to Lagos. Your time and all your cohorts and accomplice are up.. ...watch!!!!...NUISANCE.
you go just wound yourself.... No talk say I no warn u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
le obvious and if nothing is done they will take advantage of most students here to satisfy their insatiable ego which is very bad and l earlier reminded mod and he said we should keep watching but.. ...till when? Prevent is better than cure l quote...Before they will give us bad name, we must have to ruin them..It's a simple thing.

like I once said u go wound ooo... No be moi moi play... US is u and why? Like say u jobless shaaa....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Interesting, this thread should be titled 'the evolution of Mellin'.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mellin1:
like I once said u go wound ooo... No be moi moi play... US is u and why? Like say u jobless shaaa....
you just needed education, l once asked if you read mathematics cos of your pitiable state of communication which has earned you nothing but delusion, deception, scamming and robbery which you has exhibited so far by gathering people 's email to ease your dubious activities.And l repeat, your email is on watch list. .....And l will still get you in person.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
you just needed education, l once asked if you read mathematics cos of your pitiable state of communication which has earned you nothing but delusion, deception, scamming and robbery which you has exhibited so far by gathering people 's email to ease your dubious activities.And l repeat, your email is on watch list. .....And l will still get you in person.
my pitiable state of communication might be poor cos am born and raised an igbo and not a foreigner. U should be ashamed Mr or whatever ur name is... If I communicate In igbo will u understand what am saying.. Foolish he goat.. Ask any of them here if I have requested for a dime... Am self made millionaire, I don't need people's penny...watching my email means u r jobless and I guess u r nl crime watcher.. Lol.. I give u till the end of the year to track and meet me in person else I will programme a sentence specially for you just as I did with tiso and tuso.. I need not to stress myself cos ur own case is minor... U have till 31st December 2015 to track me down in person...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
my pitiable state of communication might be poor cos am born and raised an igbo and not a foreigner. U should be ashamed Mr or whatever ur name is... If I communicate In igbo will u understand what am saying.. Foolish he goat.. Ask any of them here if I have requested for a dime... Am self made millionaire, I don't need people's penny...watching my email means u r jobless and I guess u r nl crime watcher.. Lol.. I give u till the end of the year to track and meet me in person else I will programme a sentence specially for you just as I did with tiso and tuso.. I need not to stress myself cos ur own case is minor... U have till 31st December 2015 to track me down in person... ..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
I see you are the new Mellin antagonist. Are you a mod or a law enforcement officer? coz I don't get what you've been yaping at. Or maybe you know something about Mellin that we don't. Your threat of tracing people's IP addresses sounds like nairaland isn't safe [for us] at all
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
samsard:
I see you are the new Mellin antagonist. Are you a mod or a law enforcement officer? coz I don't get what you've been yaping at. Or maybe you know something about Mellin that we don't. Your threat of tracing people's IP addresses sounds like nairaland isn't safe [for us] at all
if you're a dubious type, you shouldn't consider nl a safe haven of operation. Hope that's clear!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
smartn09:
if you're a dubious type, you shouldn't consider nl a safe haven of operation. Hope that's clear!
Been going through your profile, let's not act as tho we are bosses as you don't know me outside of this forum. So far, no one has complained of being scammed on this thread.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
samsard:
Been going through your profile, let's not act as tho we are bosses as you don't know me outside of this forum. So far, no one has complained of being scammed on this thread.
Ohio, gathering people 's email is an evident of an Ill-intention and preaching what he's completely ignorant of , is an act of mis-leading and that is the way of the HERDS.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mellin1:
answer to your question... Whenever I seek I must make sure I find... I have a strong ancestral powers which haven't been broken for years except now my father is on xtian ground.. Which he wants to break (exactly what the whites want) but I thank chukwu abiama and my ancestors for making me realise and am beginning to talk to my father about it if he really loves us, he should not break that chain..

For the other keep going you will discover it
Mellin don evolve to ATR. Enki dey still from you. Bro you are a deceiver indeed. Repent and also stop threatening peoples life here. Be warn

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Great0:

Mellin don evolve to ATR. Enki dey still from you. Bro you are a deceiver indeed. Repent and also stop threatening peoples life here. Be warn
ur own case is different. Won't even bother myself to u... And stop threatening people with hell fire.. Be warned...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mellin1:
pls melanin what do u believe in? What I can do might not be permitted by ur own God (he that is in u) and ur ancestors... U need to be one with them before I can help u
I never thought I would see the day merlin go quote bible, hallelujah. hmm yhu obviously took time to rebrand yhurself ,nice.

yhu still have anger issues to work on,nice duo.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Qpetz:

This is an exceptional case.
Her husband is awaken, somehow her inner self is trying to break loose because of his energy field. Meanwhile, what you don't know wouldn't harm you.. She didn't know the effect of pronouncing the mantra(No room for doubt) so it worked...

In your case, you know what's on board(Mind Conscious), you can't fool your inner self(Soul Consciousness)... If you are connected with it, it knows hence can be permitted...

Hope that helped a little.
?.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mellin1:
I just upgraded the TISO AND TUSO to be more effective.... Qpetz u can confirm to this....

But after activation u can use SOTI to open your chakras and suto for closing

derris god o.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
chalantmike:
I never thought I would see the day merlin go quote bible, hallelujah. hmm yhu obviously took time to rebrand yhurself ,nice.

my paddy sup? Yes I have fully rebranded myself.... I don't give up in things and that's why I scaled thru the malicious acts of these beings
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
chalantmike:

He is ignorant that the word of God guide all existence. The supreme law
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
chalantmike:
derris god o.
did you try this kit? And what was the reaction? grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just some few hours 3 to 5 hours all ur chakras will activate and u will see with my godly made word... But make sure when it gets to throat chakra u are alone cos u might be making sounds...

Love u all and know whatever happens we all are 1.if I hurt u I hurt myself too....

Black power rocks cool

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Greetings Chalantmike...

Was just saying the mantra as usual early evening today, felt something different, didn't really bother, after then I feel different, not sick,not hyperactive till I read that you intensified the effect.. CONFIRMED...

Mellin, This brings me to my question, when would one know if all the chakras are activated before proceeding to the opening?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
@mellin I humbly ask for a word that will activate and open it( program) my chakra, open it and closing it, thank, please kindly chose a word that is best for me
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnlatiff:
I will be stating how our prayers aren't answered..
Have in mind when you pray to God almighty he hears. For your prayer to be answered quick and fast you must acknowledge the God of your ancestors, then your ancestors, and your personal God. Prayer must be in your language. What does your tribe call God almighty? Use that word when referring to God almighty cos he/she has no name. In igbo is called chukwu abiama or chukwu okike. When he/she recieves your prayer he gives the power to the God of your ancestors who transferred to your ancestors and then finally you.

Here is where people have problems, when you acknowledge God almighty alone without acknowledging the God of your ancestors or your ancestor.. You can never get that help. But when you honour God almighty and the God of your ancestors your request is then moved to the ancestors who from them you came to be. They are the last who will grant this request. If then you don't feed them(ancestors) they will withheld it cos you don't remember or acknowledge them. And then you will be like God why aren't you answering me. If you keep complaining about an issue in another language your ancestors don't understand they will be like son/daughter what are you saying? But then you can't hear them. Express your feeling s in your native language.

Also before you eat anything drop a little to your ancestors alone outside. Reason because they fed your granny or parents who also fed you. When your mum/father feeds you and then grows old you will have to train and take care of them right? Or check for how long your parents fed you to be a full grown person calculate if you spend such time feeding and taking care of them before they died? That's the reason for feeding them even at death. They are always around. Remember when you are little, how your parents check on you to know if you have slept or on good condition, they still do that even after death. They still Come around to enjoy what their children cooked even at death. If you feed your ancestors regularly before you sleep they are at your bed side. What they do is watch over you. They a times send message to you through dreams. But if they are not with you due to the fact you neglect them they won't be there and then evil malicious spirits can come and put some devilish things in your dreams.. Putting fears in you which cripples spiritual growth

Your grannies in the village that pour libation on the floor blessing their ancestors are no fools. 1 billion eight million gods all reincarnated in you and me. They gave you chance to live and be like them but since the coming of religions things have changed..

I know many has involved themselves in one thing or the other looking for the truth, here is the truth. You are powerful than all the religious Gods put together am not here to fight any religious group but go figure

To break yourself out from whatever you have involved yourself in go out take up sand in your right hand and denounce whatever you have gotten yourself Into.. Remember you are not subject to law of nature. You are greatness. Tell your personal God you are ready. Also your ancestors and the God of your ancestors in your native language. Start feeding them....

Mellin shared something he did on his own but never shared how he did that. He can manipulate universally some words. So he did made some powerful words for activating all chakras

TISO =FOR ACTIVATING
TUSO =FOR STOPPING IF YOU WANT

it can only work if you are ready to open your chakras all you need is sit or stand or be walking and just say the word. He first did in a way that anyone who says it his or her chakras will start to activate but I reminded him of the universal freewill. So he reprogrammed it. I believe there are people working to activate their chakras there it is and it's for black race only. During my conversation with him I asked for a request cos my Christian wife is suffering diabetes and has refused to leave her religion. Mellin did it and sent it to my phone but I made sure am not close to my phone so that my wife can open and read the text in which is the godly word programmed specially for her. I witnessed with my very eyes how my wife felt on the floor immediately. And was moving like a snake on the floor. She didn't know how come but days after her sugar level was down and stable.. Hahaha at last I can enjoy my wife once again. She kept saying her God has vindicated her by delivering her. Am not much of a talker so I left her to her faith. Am not saying all these to praise mellin but for the ones attacking faceless people to be careful. You never know who is who. I also pleaded him to make a universal godly word for people to heal themselves he again reminded me of the universal freewill I taught him... Mellin is stubborn and hard to break kind of guy. (no offence) talk to him gently only then he can willingly help you. Forget about satanism.. They took advantage of a God awakening to his powers and being a kid who has no one to guide him felt for it even you can do the same.. They came in guise of help to harness the powers he has but been a wise guy he found out earlier before any further damage can be done.. He can explain better if you gently ask him...

Let God almighty(chukwu abiama) bear me witness I only stated the truth here and nothing but the truth. It's left for you now to decide if to be the real you. I will still be around to take some questions. But will be most happy if people who tried that godly word up there will attest to how powerful it is
can u discuss more on dedication

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.