Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One (3418 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by theoneJabulani(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Someone tagged me a satanist this morning cos I refused to believe in her bible and her god, I know many atheists and agnostics have also experienced such at one time or another. At first, it bothered me bt then it hit me; I'd gladly be called a devil's minion that worshipping a deity whom (according to ur Bible) is even responsible for creating the devil and thus all the evil in the world. Come to think of it, we all worship one form of Satan by refusing to acknowledge the Gods of other 4000+ religions. What I know is that, I as a satanist have more compassion an care for my fellow man than ur God. While he is busy helping u secure a job, finding ur keys, making sure ur pastor buys a jet, millions of innocent children are dying from starvation, malaria and the likes. If I was God, No, if I was Superman this world would be a better place. If that is what it means to be a satanist, then I AM PROUDLY ONE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by raphieMontella: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Even the christian is a ''satanist'' in the eyes of a muslim..
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Seun(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
I think it's a mistake for us as atheists to accept the "satanist" label that religious demagogues like to try to place on us. To believers, this is like "admitting" that atheists are evil people who want to destroy their souls and feast on their babies.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by theoneJabulani(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
I think it's a mistake for us as atheists to accept the "satanist" label that religious demagogues like to try to place on us. To believers, this is like "admitting" that atheists are evil people who want to destroy their souls and feast on their babies.
lol@feast on their babies

1 Like

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
I think it's a mistake for us aa atheists to accept the "satanist" label that religious demagogues like to try to place on us. To believers, this is like "admitting" that atheists are evil people who want to destroy their souls and feast on their babies.

Atheists are indeed dangerous people - always malevolent towards religious people .

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous
https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference

Read this too :https://www.nairaland.com/3148752/atheists-express-rage-against-god

Seun , can you really trust someone who lacks any moral compass ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Mimzyy(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2016
This is a very sensitive one...
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Twaci(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
I think it's a mistake for us as atheists to accept the "satanist" label that religious demagogues like to try to place on us. To believers, this is like "admitting" that atheists are evil people who want to destroy their souls and feast on their babies

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Wilgrea7(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
Even the christian is a ''satanist'' in the eyes of a muslim..

wow... never knew they looked at us like that
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by jonbellion(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are indeed dangerous people - always malevolent towards religious people .

Read this too :https://www.nairaland.com/3148752/atheists-express-rage-against-god

dude nawa for you oo
If something is wrong because God says so like murder for instance then morality is arbitrary. If murder is wrong irrespective of Gods say morality does not require God. If you say murder is wrong because its against Gods nature since God decides his nature morality is still arbitrary. If God doesn't decide his nature then GOD IS NOT A REQUISITE OF MORALITY. Abeg have you ever gotten death threats from an atheist. Even if you have that doesn't mean all atheists will automatically send you death threats I'm agnostic but you should really stop labelling all atheists the same way.you are assuming Gods existance in defining something that already exists (morality) therefore it is circular reasoning by attempting to show the existence of God in this manner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Edenoscar(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Someone tagged me a satanist this morning cos I refused to believe in her bible and her god, I know many atheists and agnostics have also experienced such at one time or another. At first, it bothered me bt then it hit me; I'd gladly be called a devil's minion that worshipping a deity whom (according to ur Bible) is even responsible for creating the devil and thus all the evil in the world. Come to think of it, we all worship one form of Satan by refusing to acknowledge the Gods of other 4000+ religions. What I know is that, I as a satanist have more compassion an care for my fellow man than ur God. While he is busy helping u secure a job, finding ur keys, making sure ur pastor buys a jet, millions of innocent children are dying from starvation, malaria and the likes. If I was God, No, if I was Superman this world would be a better place. If that is what it means to be a satanist, then I AM PROUDLY ONE
how many babies have you eaten
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by theoneJabulani(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Edenoscar:
how many babies have you eaten
why asking
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You never get tired of bringing up the same old argument, do you? The same argument that's been corrected/debunked so many times. . . well carry on, Christianity is known for dong whatever it takes (even lies) to get more followers. More followers to grease pastor's pocket. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by raphieMontella: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

so...i have a question...
Is it moral for females to be in public with thier hands,,legs etc exposed or to be covered with the burka or niqab?
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Secular morality is superior to religious morality. Secular morality condemns slavery while religious morality condones it. Secular morality is compassionate towards minorities (lesbians, transexuals, women impregnated by rapists, etc) while religious morality calls for their persecution.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:

Secular morality is superior to religious morality. Secular morality condemns slavery while religious morality condones it. Secular morality is compassionate towards minorities (lesbians, transexuals, women impregnated by rapists, etc) while religious morality calls for their persecution.
You failed gallantly with that one. Not all religions are Abrahamic. There are ancient religious societies that had "minorities" free to live and express themselves. Some religions started yesterday and welcome people with alternative lifestyles. Religions spring up everyday with their unique beliefs. You must free yourself from your Abrahamic roots. It is coloring your view of the world.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Humans and there inferiority complex,Do you need to be told what's right and wrong
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by analice107: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
theoneJabulani:
lol. Congrats man.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by analice107: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:
Saying atheists are not Satanists does not change the fact that they(you) are.
Atheism is self worship and Self worship is Satan's religion. So, Sir, Atheists are Satanists.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by theoneJabulani(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:
lol. Congrats man.
Thank u so much
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by theoneJabulani(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

Atheism is self worship and Self worship is Satan's religion. So, Sir, Atheists are Satanists.
lol, so are u

1 Like

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by raphieMontella: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by analice107: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You never get tired of bringing up the same old argument, do you? The same argument that's been corrected/debunked so many times. . . well carry on, Christianity is known for dong whatever it takes (even lies) to get more followers. More followers to grease pastor's pocket. . .
And you atheists dont get tired of asking Christians the same questions Satan asked Adam in Eden. The same questions satan asked Jesus, the same challenges satan threw to Jesus are still the same you people bring up, when will you out grow them?
You deny not being satanists, but speak the language of satan.

Today you ask Us to show you God physically before you believe, When satan asked Jesus to change stones to bread if he were the son of God.

Denying satan doesn't mean you don't worship him

1 Like

Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by analice107: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun:

Hmmm dishonesty wont take you anywhere.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

And you atheists dont get tired of asking Christians the same questions Satan asked Adam in Eden. The same questions satan asked Jesus, the same challenges satan threw to Jesus are still the same you people bring up, when will you out grow them?

Today you ask Us to show you God physically before you believe, When satan asked Jesus to change stones to bread if he were the son of God.

How can we worship something we don't believe exists?
Christians and there ever waging battle, if you're not Christian, then you most be on the other side of the line(the devils side) they don't believe in neutrality.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

I'm not sure you're OK.
Number one, nowhere have I stated I am an atheist.
Number two, I don't believe in your god, neither do I believe in your ground troll.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lennycool:

How can we worship something we don't believe exists?
Christians and there ever waging battle, if you're not Christian, then you most be on the other side of the line(the devils side) they don't believe in neutrality.
Aka fallcy of black and white/false dilemma. The logical fallacies these Christians continuously commit just show the reason why they are still Christians.
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
dude nawa for you oo
If something is wrong because God says so like murder for instance then morality is arbitrary. If murder is wrong irrespective of Gods say morality does not require God. If you say murder is wrong because its against Gods nature since God decides his nature morality is still arbitrary. If God doesn't decide his nature then GOD IS NOT A REQUISITE OF MORALITY. Abeg have you ever gotten death threats from an atheist. Even if you have that doesn't mean all atheists will automatically send you death threats I'm agnostic but you should really stop labelling all atheists the same way.you are assuming Gods existance in defining something that already exists (morality) therefore it is circular reasoning by attempting to show the existence of God in this manner.

I didn't respond last time because of your strawman , repeating it again only means one thing . You didnt hear that from me grin
Re: I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Debunked by who ? You didn't even show up till the last pages of this thread

And your tenuous arguments as usual were torn to shreds .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Osewa(plz Read) / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua / Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.