Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217155 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
egokudiowomoney:
so therefore Mellin = Mellin1 = johnlatiff.... I'm confused.i don't think Mellin that opened this thread is the same with Mellin1 and johnlatiff
the same line of thoughts despite attempts at terms at an upgrade.
-the same response,vicious emotional, defensive response.

-the same grande delusion, distorted message and misconceptions.

-and inability to be logical

-vague promises and loud mouth

the list could go one ,if you do not see it,then men, yhu get work be that.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
edogho:

Ur definition of "safe" sounds silly to me. I don't want to be "that safe", I rather run into the fire than be "that safe"..

Kontinu thinking u're losing nahtin, u'll be shocked to the bones when u find out... (ppl boasting this n that online seems like charlatans to me)

modern day Christianity that's what its about, charlatanry ,even biblically God is sometimes depleted as a show man.

the promise of a heaven by Christians, gold and immortality merlin bias enki etc.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
vooks:

The claims made on this thread were so outrageous and blasphemous that I stepped in. I offered to to convert to any religion or subscribe to any belief of whoever would read my IMEI cheesy
post your picture, your real name in full,your date of birth,find a way to get him a piece of your cloth or hair.

then you have a deal.

any fool can with practice can do what you asking, its called clairvoyance depends on the skills and gift of an individual duo.

the astral realm is a vast realm,people get lost in it,even duo religious movements are bent on hiding that fact.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
chalantmike:
I prefer the term "delusion dey grandeur" its more edgy .
Yeah.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
chalantmike:
post your picture, your real name in full,your date of birth,find a way to get him a piece of your cloth or hair.

then you have a deal.

any fool can with practice can do what you asking, its called clairvoyance depends on the skills and gift of an individual duo.

the astral realm is a vast realm,people get lost in it,even duo religious movements are bent on hiding that fact.

That's BS.
How about starting with my blacked out IMEI? He can then sniff my mobile number, then from there use TruCaller or whatever...

Am not going to post my name because am no m0ron, I value my privacy enough to be wary of bozos

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
vooks:

That's BS.
How about starting with my blacked out IMEI? He can then sniff my mobile number, then from there use TruCaller or whatever...

Am not going to post my name because am no m0ron, I value my privacy enough to be wary of bozos
I never said yhu were but good to know yhu considered it,may be I will too.

yhu call it B.s, when do you call yhurz?, I mean this point yhu are trying to prove what do yhu call it?

an imei digit should be at least 15 if am not mistaken, am not a mathematician but but that know that the number of possible sequence the numbers could be arrange would translate to thousand,9 numbers along a sequence is born, yhur imei could be lost in billions of other possible sequence "imei" without a point of contact ,what miracle are you hoping for?.
when yhu yourself know its total bullshit.next to the possible impossible.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
chalantmike:
I never said yhu were but good to know yhu considered it,may be I will too.

yhu call it B.s, when do you call yhurz?, I mean this point yhu are trying to prove what do yhu call it?

an imei digit should be at least 15 if am not mistaken, am not a mathematician but but that know that the number of possible sequence the numbers could be arrange would translate to thousand,9 numbers along a sequence is born, yhur imei could be lost in billions of other possible sequence "imei" without a point of contact ,what miracle are you hoping for?.
when yhu yourself know its total bullshit.next to the possible impossible.

Use your third to tenth eye and kundalini and enki to read my IMEI. That's all. That you can't means he many claims made in this thread are pure BS

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Okd1: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2015
@vooks if I catch you slap slap ur mouth u no go ever mention ur mumu imie. Na only u get ipad? Everytime ime dis ime dat why not prove to us ur own God is powerful pray to him let him reveal mellins IMe to u so u tell us. Shege banza dan urwarka.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Don't mind the dude. He thinks there's no way his IMEI can be read. There are psychics who can easily read his IMEI. They'll even tell him things about himself that he never knew existed. First they'll need a point of contact like date of birth or name.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2015
ophy:

Nigga fvck u nd ur feeling.. u can go 2 hell...
Lols, fearful troll

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2015
chalantmike:
modern day Christianity that's what its about, charlatanry ,even biblically God is sometimes depleted as a show man.

the promise of a heaven by Christians, gold and immortality merlin bias enki etc.

Many people on this thread spitting shiit are children that can't stand and look u in d face to talk when u meet them...

I won't mention names, but trust me, I've met a few nairalanders and I couldn't believe such a kid can foolishly want to be beaten by me. One even arranged a bigger friend but both were kids and I no wan commit murder.

I only teased that I wanna beat someone n the fools took the bait to contact me. I agreed meeting after much crazy disturbing mails plus I had d time to fvck someone up(only God knows what/who they were expecting)

I know ophy will be one of such kids who hide behind their computer n insult people. Great0 and jilcom are more of a Christian attitude, but u ophy is nahtin of a Christian. Ur use of foul words is alarming. U claim there's hell abi? be ready cos u're definitely/obviously a candidate.

Now, Chalantmike, y u abandon our thread? I tot it was for both of us alone and maybe d few I invited? Please go continue jor.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2015
@Chalantmike, please note that these are my personal understanding and opinion and may not necessarily conform to that of every one who professes Christ as Lord.

chalantmike:
1.what is the function of the holy spirit in the life of every Christian.
In respect to the new covenant, the Holy Spirit is a gift from God to those who believe in Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He acts as our counselor, comforter, guide and helper and to a large extent helps to restore some of the communion that existed between God and man before the fall. The Holy Spirit makes the difference between one who is an effective Christian and one who is not. Look at the life of Peter before he received the fulness of the Holy Spirit. He was arrogant, aggressive, wobbly in faith, ignorant of Christ's true purpose and even denied Jesus thrice. See his transformation immediately after Pentecost. His powerful message brought about 3k people to Christ. He went on to perform many miracles and positively influenced the lives of many. The only difference was the Holy Spirit.

chalantmike:
2.ye are gods, what does the bible mean by that ?.
When the bible says "ye are gods" it means you have been given authority and dominion to make things happen in the physical plane. The gifts of God is without repentance. God gave man dominion and did not take it back after the fall. Satan cannot directly override man's dominion over the earth. The reason why he uses proxies, other men to achieve that. He also uses fear and doubt to bring man under subjugation. His most potent trick is allowing yourself to fall for his lies by handling him the key to the gate of your soul via occultic practices such as chakra/3rd eye opening , seances, Ouija board, soul travelling etc.
The reason why we also pray, entreating a higher power to come to our aid and help us to achieve something in the physical. Spiritual beings can hardly operate successfully in the physical without man's submission.

chalantmike:
3.you as a Christian "I assume you are" do you think Christ had his chakra point opened?, or closed like every mortal,he encountered.

Don't know if it was opened or not as the Bible did not describe it. However, Jesus in the flesh had a level of communion with God that was not inferior to that of Adam before the fall. Note that Jesus was also referred to as the second Adam. Man did not fall when Eve ate the "fruit". He only fell immediately Adam did. I believe that spiritual corruption comes from the seed of a male and not from that of the female. The reason why Jesus could present himself as a spotless lamb on the cross was because he wasn't conceived by a man but by the Holy Spirit.

chalantmike:
4.when the bible talks about fruit of the spirit, what do you as a Christian "am assuming again" think it means or is talking about.
It means what it says on the tin.
Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
These attributes do not become evident as a result of chakra opening or raising the kundalini as some would have you believe but should be displayed in varying degrees by any Christian who is filled with the Holy Spirit. These indeed are the signs of a very mature Christian.

chalantmike:
5.Christ like, what do you think the bible meant,by that term Christ like.
It means to conform to the image of Christ and to be like Him in all aspects of our lives. In very simple terms, I can sum it up like this; to be Christ like is to love God with all your heart and strength and to love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Okd1:
@vooks if I catch you slap slap ur mouth u no go ever mention ur mumu imie. Na only u get ipad? Everytime ime dis ime dat why not prove to us ur own God is powerful pray to him let him reveal mellins IMe to u so u tell us. Shege banza dan urwarka.

Don't be a fool. My iPad cost me just $400 so it is not the most priced item in my possession. Tell mellin to read my IMEI
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Okd1:
vooks has dumped christianity. He is now a newage religion adherent.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
vooks has dumped christianity. He is now a newage religion adherent.
Sir you are dead wrong
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
vooks:

Sir you are dead wrong
What then is the purpose of this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/2742255/why-leaving-christianity-new-age
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
edogho:

Many people on this thread spitting shiit are children that can't stand and look u in d face to talk when u meet them...

I won't mention names, but trust me, I've met a few nairalanders and I couldn't believe such a kid can foolishly want to be beaten by me. One even arranged a bigger friend but both were kids and I no wan commit murder.

I only teased that I wanna beat someone n the fools took the bait to contact me. I agreed meeting after much crazy disturbing mails plus I had d time to fvck someone up(only God knows what/who they were expecting)

I know ophy will be one of such kids who hide behind their computer n insult people. Great0 and jilcom are more of a Christian attitude, but u ophy is nahtin of a Christian. Ur use of foul words is alarming. U claim there's hell abi? be ready cos u're definitely/obviously a candidate.

Now, Chalantmike, y u abandon our thread? I tot it was for both of us alone and maybe d few I invited? Please go continue jor.

[size=50pt]IGNORED!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
What then is the purpose of this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/2742255/why-leaving-christianity-new-age

Some people cannot even comprehend sarcasm. See the reason why you turned out to be mellin's disciple.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
JILCOM:

Some people cannot even comprehend sarcasm. See the reason why you turned out to be mellin's disciple.
I am nobody's disciple. I do my own thing. One thing I know is that christianity is based on a book full of so much evil. I'd rather live and die without religion than to worship an insecure god who kills people like flies.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
vooks:

Sarcasm
Ok bro. I just saw the topic. Didn't bother to read.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
I am nobody's disciple. I do my own thing. One thing I know is that christianity is based on a book full of so much evil. I'd rather live and die without religion than to worship an insecure god who kills people like flies.
You're denying Mellin now that he's fallen from grace. You never knew it would turn out to be like this, did you? You're entitled to your opinion about Christianity. The message of the cross is foolishness or wickedness to you because you are spiritually dead but to me and countless others, it's the power of the living God.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
Proves how poor your judgement is. Probably waiting for mellin or a suitable replacement to read and interpret it to you as usual.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
JILCOM:

Proves how poor your judgement is. Probably waiting for mellin or a suitable replacement to read and interpret it to you as usual.
This has got nothing to do with judgement dude. There are times when one doesn't bother checking out things one considers trivial.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
JILCOM:

You're denying Mellin now that he's fallen from grace. You never knew it would turn out to be like this, did you? You're entitled to your opinion about Christianity. The message of the cross is foolishness or wickedness to you because you are spiritually dead but to me and countless others, it's the power of the living God.
I am a proud satanist. Satan, I will never deny. I have no reason to deny mellin because I was not an enkist. There are some things he taught that really made sense: things like mudra, meditation and attaining godhead.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
Please peep in sir
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ganjafama:
I am a proud satanist. Satan, I will never deny. I have no reason to deny mellin because I was not an enkist. There are some things he taught that really made sense: things like mudra, meditation and attaining godhead.
Satan, Enki, Devil. What's the difference? Its the same spiritual being we know as the great deceiver and adversary of mankind. You're being deceived just as Mellin was. Mellin's assertion that he was deceived by enki is truer that anything else he's ever taught.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
JILCOM:

Satan, Enki, Devil. What's the difference? Its the same spiritual being we know as the great deceiver and adversary of mankind. You're being deceived just as Mellin was. Mellin's assertion that he was deceived by enki is truer that anything else he's ever taught.
Enki is not satan. Why didn't the bible call satan enki? Enki came to be known only some decades ago following the discovery of some old sumerian tablets.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
Enki is not satan. Why didn't the bible call satan enki? Enki came to be known only some decades ago following the discovery of some old sumerian tablets.
Okay, the Bible didn't refer to enki as satan but I hope you believe where the bible states that he's a fallen angel and his end is in the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2015
JILCOM:

Okay, the Bible didn't refer to enki as satan but I hope you believe where the bible states that he's a fallen angel and his end is in the lake of fire.
We are only getting Yahweh's side of the story. We have not heard Satan's side. Can you pin-point one evil that Satan did in the bible? In the case of Yahweh, I can pin-point more than a 50.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
Hail Father Enki
You said you were not an enkist and that satan was not enki. The above quote proves you are a deceitful and impulsive liar. I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2015
JILCOM:

You said you were not an enkist and that satan was not enki. The above quote proves you are a deceitful and impulsive liar. I have nothing else to say to you.
Sarcasm. Just like when vooks opened a sarcastic thread about becoming a new ager. When I say hail father Enki it doesn't mean a shiit. Infact, furk father Enki. Are u satisfied now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.