Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217341 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
@Chalantmike u said there are other more benevolent beings than Enki. Could you pls name one or two for me. Very important.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
sorextee:
Hmmmmmmm weeeed. grin I remember back in skool, some girls added weed in their food.. they were about to be caught by skool security(only God knows who snitched on them) one of dem was soo high that she jumped from 4th floor to the ground.. she's on a wheel chair now cos she broke her spinal cord..
I heard staring at a lit candle, in a quiet room can make u attain Astral projection..

staring at a candle lit in a room (also known as trataka) will only give u headaches. In a way it enhances ur concentration ability. For astral projection, u av to pass 2 mind states b4 u can do dat. I.e. Beta state first, den alpha state. Its only in theta state dat u can achieve astral projection or lucid dreaming. Alpha state is just d barrier. Weed can put you in alpha state easily and beyond. Ur ability to concentrate while under d influence of weed makes d difference.

Start by meditating with ur clear mind, then if u are ready, u can take it further with weed. Google abt rastaferianism.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
tosag:
@Chalantmike u said there are other more benevolent beings than Enki. Could you pls name one or two for me. Very important.
yes there is. Ever heard of the 'Creator of all?' For u to understand more, read this book. Lost book of Enki. Then you will KNOW
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Good to have someone second opinion here. Could you please outline the path you believe is more better to tread in achieving self knowledge and god-like nature without injury to self? @mellin am not doubting you please. Am only interest the truth, I love the way you having being giving proofs to support your belief. But a journey like should not be make in a hasten, every details more be considered and fine turned. Every risks more be looked into. Want to be sure of all thing involved before jumping in. The sea may look calm but the under-currents may soul wrenching.... Thank!
chalantmike:
satanism actually, i deviated from my. Path actually or should i say i branched a different part of my original path, which is occult.

Have handled different system of magick, i dont think there is anyone you can call for me have not handled, except blood magic and enoch based system of magick. Calling entities in languages i dont understand is not my favorite thing.

Look the system you use doesn't matter, they all obey the same rule, satanism is a Gothic rebellious approach to magick, they prefer the term Daemon 'demons' which is just the same as saying gods, and the word damon sounds Gothic.

Wicca system of magic is prefer the natural traditional pagan approach to magick, they keep it clean and simple

Occultism is the generalized system of magick, very form of magic falls under it, like branch of a tree. Occultist prefer a more scientific approach to magick. This is one i dnt know or understand then, that lead to ma mistakes.
I will call other systems fot you but like i said i intend to stir anyone in any particular direction.

This one you are doing legendary ogaga did his own on nairaland and went where hence he came, and his also a benin dude like you "you own is even small compared to ogaga" and people like goshap right here on nairaland. You can search there moniker.

No matter what you call it the rules of engagement are the same.
Religion is a way man accesses the supernatural.
Magick is the way man, exercises the supernatural.
There are more magic in the bible then i care to even start to pin point to you, the very foundation of the Bible is built of very strong ancient Occultism, under the banner of neo-paganism. You'all be surprised how powerful that thing that Christians use to play with every Sunday is. IGNORANCE IS TRULY BLISS. Therr exist no stronger connection to gods, to the devil, to angel, or the universe than in the church, pure energy is just pure and unlimited, literally you could ge high on cosmic juice, sometimes i admire Christians but the is not just for me, i exercise all paths not just one. This is the secret why masons and ancient orders prefer to perform there rituals in the church at night, this is the reason why Satanist like to host rituals inside churches and defile its alters by having sex or sacrificing animals on it, this is the reason why the roman Catholic movement is the greatest occultic order that has walked this earth, that power under the umbrella church is just too much and pure to those who can access it, the masonic temple is built in form of a roman church, only difference is they pay special attributes to the number 13,while the church respect the number 7 and 12, for satanist it is the number 5 and 9,satanist too came up with the church of satan, a mockery of the neo-pagan ritual aka Christiany, its more than a mockery. TRY PERFORMING A RITUAL IN CHURCH AT NIGHT, THE ENERGY WOULD OVER RUN YOUR SENSES.

point being all system of magic are the same, 72 names of allah, 72nnames of the demons of the infernal, 72 names of God,72 petals if the other of the Lotus, transcribe the Hebrew letter, in a lotus form 72 is the order you can make out.
Every wonder what is religion and magick obsession with the number 72,according to Hebrew names and attributes of God, without repecting any attributes in another word, eg God the father, omnipresent etc. All systems of magic is the same, they obey the same rule, the doctrine differs.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
yes there is. Ever heard of the 'Creator of all?' For u to understand more, read this book. Lost book of Enki. Then you will KNOW
Thanks. I'll google it now.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
ordinarily, I would av thrown jabs at u also. But am nt in d mood. D next time u quote me, ur account will be banned.
Go ahead and ban it negro. What part of the policy did I violate?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
good question.
What am abt to tell u now will come as a shock to u but it works. Ever heard of psychedelic drugs? Simply put, marijuana. Try ingesting a handful. Dnt smoke. Just ingest. When u start feeling d high effect, persevere and sit for meditation. Remember all d techniques u know to open ur third eye, do them still in dat state.. Also when in this state, ur conscious mind is disabled considerably, allowing ur subconscious mind to be accessed freely.
Surprised? Google 'can marijuana induce alpha state of mind?' Also google 'effects of marijuana on the third eye'.. Then as a foundation google abt the subconscious and cosmic mind.. I kno so many random things. I try dem out sometimes. Av nt tried d MJ stuff tho. Bt I will do so. D secret is, keep researching.
I know d answer is disappointing but dats it. KNOW THYSELF. Ask urself why it is being banned. Av ingested MJ. And then played an online bet. And b4 I slept, I kept wishing I win. Surprisingly, I won. How? I had never b4 won any bet. But dat day, a different kind of confidence came to me. I did it.
Think about it. The highnessssssss. Works wonders

Lol with weed, na sleep you go sleep o
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:

Lol with weed, na sleep you go sleep o
believe me, u won't sleep. U can't sleep. D high effect won't let u sleep. U will be partly aware of urself. Try dis and see. Nothing 2 regret. So much to gain. Am typing dis under d influence of weed. Am still sane. I know wat am doing.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:
Chalantmike and mellin. You guys seem to be talking about the same thing but from different angle.

Mike you seem to have been in this deep enough, so quick questions.....

In your journey so far, who do you think is the true creator?

What are the pros and cons journeying through this path of knowing SELF?

How would you advise a newbie that want to venture into this i.e where and how to start, things needed.

Can you in your own term explain the concept of MADRAS and CHAKRAS?

Also explains the part about the Christians have so much juice and the whole energy from the church.

Also is this the true path to follow?

And yea lastly about the 3rd eye, can you tell me everything you know about it?

So much questions I know and more coming up smiley
depends on how you is the one true God and creator is MANIFESTATION. EVERY THING YOU SEE IS A MANIFESTATION, YOU N THINGS AROUND MANIFESTATION. JESUS CHRIST A MANIFESTION OF GOD AS MAN, HOLY SPIRIT A MANIFESTATION OF GODS CONNECTION WITH MAN, YOU A MANIFESTION OF THE BIGGER GOD, ABRAHAM WAS FIRST PERSON ACCORDING TO KABALAH TO RECOGNIZE THIS.
"I AM THAT I AM" "I AM HE WHO EXIST", GOD IS OR THE CREATOR IS NOT A BEING HIS A STATE, A STATE OF CONSTANT MANIFESTATION. THAT WHY YOU'LL HEAR PEOPLE SAY THE PHYSICAL IS A AN ILLUSION, A BRANCH OF OCCULT BELIEVE WE ALL ARE SUBCONSCIOUS MANIFESTATION OF THE INFINITE. ITS LIKE SAYING WE ARE THE DREAM PRODUCT OF GOD, REALITY IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT. THE SPIRIT IS A STATE, THE MANIFESTATION IS EVIDENCE OF IT, THAT TO SAY MANIFESTATION COULD BE REFERRED TOO AS THE BEING NOT THE SPIRIT.
-YOU BEING HUMAN, IS A STATE, A STATE OF THE PHYSICAL RIGHT, YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE HUMAN, WHO THEN IS THE REAL HUMAN HERE, YOUR BODY OR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS?.

PROS:
NOTHING COMPARES TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF, A TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF SELF, WITHOUT THE EGO. WHEN PEOPLE HEAR EGO THEY THINK PRIDE, EGO IS MORE FEAR, INSECURITY, SENSE OF LIMITATION THAN PRIDE. BUT THE COMBINATION OF THOSE SUMS UP TO PRIDE, AS FAR AS THE SPIRIT IS CONCERNED LEMMA EXPLAIN.
MAN ID MADE UP OF THREE THINGS BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT. AMONG THE THREE BEINGS OR STATE, WHICH IS MORE REALISTIC, WHICH DOES MAN EXERCISE MORE OR EVERYDAY?. THE IS LIMITS, ALL POWERFUL THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR IMAGINATION IS PROVE TO THAT, BUT OVER COME TO TRUTH THE LIMITATIONS OF HIS SIX SENSES OVER THOSE OF THE SPIRIT. SEE EGO AS BUGS THAT STOP MAN FROM TRANSCENDING, ACCESSING THE SPIRIT, MORE OT LESS LIKE A SUB SPIRIT PHYSICAL LIMIT, CREATED OVER THE YEARS BY TRIALS N ERROR, PLUS OBSERVATION ON THE PHYSICAL. Over time humans form an idealized idea of themselve, i am confident, I am good looking, this is the way i should walk, this is the way it is. Etc
EG. IF I DONT EAT TODAY, I WILL BE HUNGRY. HAVNT YOU BEEN SO OBSESSED OR INVOLVED DEEP IN A THING, YOU FORGET TO EAT?, NEWTON FOR WEEKS WOULD FORGET TO EAT CAUSE IF HIS WORK. ON WHAT BASE IS THE STATISTIC THAT IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE HUNGRY BASED?
Humans can not levitate, yet people are doing it, God is not real yet people believe n r evidence. Of him etc.
-YOU Are connected with your real self, there is a way you do, that specific signature of you, a state where you no know yourself. - YOU recognize a high consciousness and will that is greater than your own.
People say your life is in your hands, your destiny isnin your hands. I put to you that if your life is truly in your hands then you are in trouble for this reasons.
-you are human, so therefor you are, what you know is limited, what you see is limited, what you experience etc. You only know what is directly infront of you, what id within your scope nothing more, mayb you would make the right choices, but the base of those choices you are gonna make is limited. Take for example, :i dont want to be hit by a car, what of bike, triller, aeroplane what of people. What if a car comes at speed and scares you to death n you die yet the car did not touch you, the possibilities no matter how you look at it are endless.
The pros are endless, all this meditation stuff openi5of the thirdeye chakra etc, if the the real you aweaken in you, all this things are manifestations of it, if the real you awaken all this things are automatically done for you. They are evidence of an awaken state, they are not the state itself. The picture is far more greater than the evidence. Its like seeking the kingdom by the evide6of things, instead of seeking the kingdom. There people born with this thing no meditation, how do you explain that.

Cons:i dont know of any.

How do you venture as a newbie:
There is no exact method or empirical formula, part of knowing yourself is trusting yourself, you have to know what I's you anf what is not you.
Lemma ask you, how many time do you think pastors have heard God speak? Like speak, ask them very well God rarely speaks though it depends on the connection but he is not your chat buddy, but Jesus on the other hand could be. Some pastors have only heard God once, some have never, some hear often, does it mean that they not pastors? Does it mean they are not spiritual inclined. Its more or less a trained thought, perception, awareness and observation. Diviners look for omens, that to you makes no sense, herbalist look at cowries to you it nothing., what then is the logic, method or empirical formula, evidence or method here?. Simple there is non, it all about the individual consciousness. You have tl allow yourself know what works for you. I might give you a formula but it would stir you towards my own path not yhur own path. I put it to you. A FULL WORKING SPELL, CHARM INCANTATION CAN BE DONE USING ONLY THE BIBLE. Allow your self discover what works for you. IT MIGHT BE ALIENS, IT WORKED FOR THE ATLANTICANS AND BABYLONIAS, MIGHT BE TRANSCENDED HUMANS, IT WORKED FOR THE INDIANS, IT MIGHT BE THAT THERE IS NO GOD, IT WORKS FOR THE SATANIST, THE PATH IS DIVERSE.

Chakras:
Chakras are points which the soul interacts with the body, remember that the soul and spirit wears the body, as the slul wears the body, the spirit wears the soul. Chakras are energy point, power station, energy banks in the body, there are as much chakra, as there are as much sensation om your body, but 7 is the main point, this are dominant point probably cause of there size and dominant function, the effect and functions of other chakras might be subtle doesnt mean they don't exist, chakra are cosmic toners, they connect you to the bigger you, like a puppet connected to the puppeteer literally by energy strings, and consciousness. Look at this. Light as we know it was just light, then prism was introduced, light became made up of rainbow, that 7 colour spectrum but any clever mind would know that there are more and other spectrums of light,beyond the 7,the prism gave us what was within its capacity, just like our eye perceived light as just light. So it is with consciousness and the soul, everyday there is an interface with other people, because human exist far far outside of there body, see humans as a walking spectrum, the evidence of aura shows an energy field round man, now see the chakra as those point where consciousness is dominant in the body, they are also points with which the prana aka life force interacts with the body, the question is what is prana. Science call it ether.

MUDRA :
Are a series if hand gestures corresponding to the chakra, just acupuncture pressure point that correspond to certain organs inside the body. I cant say on what principle they work, based on tension, blood circulation or restriction etc.

Juice in the church.:
"Where two or three are gathered, k am there in there mist.",is good Good or is Good bad, the same sun that shines on the Christians on everyone, if you put bucket in the rain you fetch water, the rain does not dodge your bucket cause you are not a Christian.
Is. God a manifestation or an energy?
1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics.

There is no absolute zero, absolute zero is more theorized than practical. Nothing is at rest everything vibrates, so where does absolute zero come in, simple it all about consciousness, the sensitivity of the equipment you are using. Science introduced the concept of ether, an energy around us called ether. Spiritualist especially yogis and Buddhist called it prana, meaning life force. Its all around us.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Awoofawo:
Good to have someone second opinion here. Could you please outline the path you believe is more better to tread in achieving self knowledge and god-like nature without injury to self? @mellin am not doubting you please. Am only interest the truth, I love the way you having being giving proofs to support your belief. But a journey like should not be make in a hasten, every details more be considered and fine turned. Every risks more be looked into. Want to be sure of all thing involved before jumping in. The sea may look calm but the under-currents may soul wrenching.... Thank!
simple find the path that combines the three path of you, that does not require you to put yourself first, that is your bodily need. I dont mean you will not aspire, i dont mean you will not desire. But desire of the purest form, aspiration of the purest form, its exactly like saying find what makes you happy, keeps you in connection with you, the part of you that is aware. In any path you find yourself does your heart beat, are you scared of misusing what you, do you exercise discipline and caution, do you charge without seeking direction and guildiance. You deserve all but do you really know that, some times what we want is not really what we truly want, or even need. Look for a path that takes you higher than you, merlin found ENKI, who have you found, you dont go looking situation will move move situation a direction will appear and it will revel itself to you. According to the Christian faith, there are specific number of people that will enter heaven, revelations look it up, but everybody want to go to heaven, yet it is not for everyone.
I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE SITUATION WILL MOVE SITUATION, TRANSACTION WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOI OUGHT TO BE.
You just have to trust and give up control.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
You ended up confusing me more lol but I could make out some points tho. What formula can you put out, let's see. How do I activate the chakras
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:
You ended up confusing me more lol but I could make out some points tho. What formula can you put out, let's see. How do I activate the chakras
mantra and mudra. Mantra refers to frequency and sound vibration that correspond to different chakras. Mudra refers to hand gesture that activates chakra, there are so many way, binary beats, tantra, acupuncture, meer consciousness of a chakra region activates it. Its all about intention.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:
mantra and mudra. Mantra refers to frequency and sound vibration that correspond to different chakras. Mudra refers to hand gesture that activates chakra, visualization : certain colours correspond to certain chakra.
Crown:purple
Third eye:blue
Throat:light blue
Heart:green
Solar plexus:yellow
Sacral chakra:orange
Base chakra:red

there are so many way, binary beats, tantra, acupuncture, meer consciousness of a chakra region activates it. Its all about intention.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
chalantmike:
mantra and mudra. Mantra refers to frequency and sound vibration that correspond to different chakras. Mudra refers to hand gesture that activates chakra, visualization : certain colours correspond to certain chakra.
Crown:purple
Third eye:blue
Throat:light blue
Heart:green
Solar plexus:yellow
Sacral chakra:orange
Base chakra:red

there are so many way, binary beats, tantra, acupuncture, meer consciousness of a chakra region activates it. Its all about intention.

So many ways to you, but for me I'm lost! OK tell me how to go about it because I intend to.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:

Did it take up to a month before you finally opened your third eyes?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
tunde4top:
some people also in this tread want to tread in the path you are now, but are very patient. They want others to go deep inside it, and then observe/analyse the output results closely, before they finally venture into it. dont go further. learn to read in between before deciding. You saw what the other guy wrote that THE PURE, AND MOST POWERFUL ENERGY IS THE ENERGY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT IN CHRISTIANS. THE FACTS THAT MANY CHRISTIANS FAILED TO WORK IN THE REALITY OF WHO THEY ARE DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE WAY TO THE TRUE, HOLY AND ALMIGHTY GOD AND ITS ANGELS. the reality of the journey you are treading on will still be the above facts, like the other guy confessed.
jesus is the way doesn't mean hid the only way, jesus was a manifestation of God him, so also God manifest in various other ways and dimensions. "the ways of the lord are mysterious". Jesus is a godhead, so is Krishna, buhda, bahomet, etc.

When the bible said jesus is the way the truth and the light, no on cometh unto the father except through him
"
It means that as far as Christianity is concerned, as far as you have chosen to follow the Abrahamitic God, Jesus is the only way to him, there was no comparison made with other paths or religion in the or that verse, if there is show me.

Its like dedicating yourself to Enki and choosing to follow. Jesus as the path to Enki, is that possible? No in literally but depends on you everything is not always as it seems. When i say jesus, a friend comes to my mind, when i say God, a bigger than me, chief head father i should not play with comes to my mind. When i say holy spirit a state comes to my mind, when i say universe the without mr comes to mind with whom am fond of. Thats why i said it depends.

When i say the church has a very pure energy and high than any movement, its simple they just don't use they do not know how to access it, very few no how too, multitudes of Christians run to there pastor instead of finding the god within and accessing it. So the Mason and satanist way sabi use'em help them utilize it. The number of churches the mason and other movement sponsors in this world you will be surprised.

Imagine a multitude as christ embassy gathered with all of them just focused on there pastor, waiting fot crumbs from him. When the biblr said
"where two ot three are gathered i am there in there mist", now imagine a multitude not three not for but 100s in one place, everyday. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:

So many ways to you, but for me I'm lost! OK tell me how to go about it because I intend to.
google is your friend research it.

But lemma brief you.
Sit or lay down, and take in relaxed breath, breathing from your abdomen. Not your chest, this way you relax faster, free your, focus on no particular thoughts or imagery just relax, and breath in n out.

By releasing you thoughts and not focusing on anyone you wear off, your thought strength, this is good cause you gonna need to channel your thought strength and consciousness, so just free your mind let the horse wear it self out.
When you feel relaxed and totally ready.
Focus at the base of your sexual organ, at that region, i find it better to focus at the region between the sex organ and the anus or inside of that region, inside of you, picture a red energy ball or vortex of red colour spinning, try to feel it sensation, focus on it, build awareness of it, picture it lika red ball of light glowing inside you, as you vibrate this sound "LAM", TURN IT INTO A MANTRA "LAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM" FEEL IT VIBRATION IN THAT REGION, SLOWLY PULSATING AND VIBRATING, PICTURE THAT RED ENERGY GLOWING. AND JUST BREATH AND CONCENTRATE. THERE IS NO DURATION ITS AN EXERCISE.

WHEN YOU DONE WITH THAT REGION OR THE BADE CHAKRA. PROCEED TO OTHER REGION OR CHAKRA POINT

“LAM”- chakra 1 (root)- RED

“VAM”- chakra 2 (sacral/navel)-ORANGE

“RAM”- chakra 3 (solar plexus)-YELLOW

“YAM”- chakra 4 (heart)-GREEN

“HAM”- chakra 5 (throat)-SKY BLUE

“OM”- chakra 6 (third eye/brow)-BLUE

“OM”- chakra 7 (crown)-PURPLE

REMEMBER TO EXTEND THE MANTRA FOR EACH CHAKRA, channeling its power at its specific chakra.
"VAM" = VAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM, YOU COULD PULSATE OR CONTROL THE VIBRATION WITH YOUR BREATH, WHILE VISUALIZING THE SPECIFIC CHAKRA COLOUR AS A GLOW OR SPINNING VORTEX.

NOTE THAT IT CUSTOMARY TO FEEL CERTAIN CHAKRA MORE THAN THE OTHERS, THIS ARE MORE STRONGER CHAKRA WITH WHICH YOU NATURAL INTONED WITH THAN OTHERS.

-ITS NOT A MUST SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN, ITD AN EXERCISE, THAT GETS YOU INTONE, BUILDS UP AWARENESS.
ITS OK TO FEEL STUPID, I KNOW I DID, WHEN I STARTED BUT THE RESULTS OF THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AMAZING. SO JUST CONTINUE.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
A very good response! But you failed in outlinig a simple procedure one could undertake to discover these your so divine paths may leads to uncovering the truth of self-divinity. Will appreciate you giving brief details of procedure, to prove your claims. From your posts so far, you sound as if your method is far more superior to that of mellin and you are more enlighten than him (which may be a debatable assertion). Help the novices among by giving concrete evidence of sagacity in spirituality or you don't want to be of aid to those coming behind you. @mellin, you sometime reacted in aggressive manner, thought you said that enki asked you to work on that aspect of personality through mudrah of knowledge. I enjoy and tapped in your expertise but your insulting responses to some folks here is a minu. We are not in political section where bigot and fools thrive on check, please if folks annoy you just ignore them that way you add more to your reputation. Thank! cool
chalantmike:
simple find the path that combines the three path of you, that does not require you to put yourself first, that is your bodily need. I dont mean you will not aspire, i dont mean you will not desire. But desire of the purest form, aspiration of the purest form, its exactly like saying find what makes you happy, keeps you in connection with you, the part of you that is aware. In any path you find yourself does your heart beat, are you scared of misusing what you, do you exercise discipline and caution, do you charge without seeking direction and guildiance. You deserve all but do you really know that, some times what we want is not really what we truly want, or even need. Look for a path that takes you higher than you, merlin found ENKI, who have you found, you dont go looking situation will move move situation a direction will appear and it will revel itself to you. According to the Christian faith, there are specific number of people that will enter heaven, revelations look it up, but everybody want to go to heaven, yet it is not for everyone.
I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE SITUATION WILL MOVE SITUATION, TRANSACTION WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOI OUGHT TO BE.
You just have to trust and give up control.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
people if u think u can open the 3rd eye and other chakras without dedicating to he that made u fine and good. But have in mind u r not in any way acknowledging ur creator. While I keep asking for people to dedicate is to get protection during your workings. U aren't perfect yet, u need guide and protection from ur creator. But if u feel u can do it on ur own fine and good but font come blaming enki for any thing that befalls u at the process. Chalantmike has the gift maybe from his past life which seems easy but a bit hard for him to know better. What about people who hasn't experience it at all even in their past life.

It's all freewill. I can easily do these on my own without even acknowledging enki but I had to cos he is my father and he guides me till am fully strong and able to stand on my own.

Whatever works for u be it good or bad is ur own problem and u exercised ur freewill enki gave u. This kind of practise needs master or teachers but since there are none willing to set up a school for that due to religion to teach us we ought do it on our own all thanks to Internet. . So don't blame him for any mistake u make on ur own

This message is for those saying they will dedicate after opening the 3rd eye. Good luck to u all so far u break free from this religious sham
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Awoofawo:
A very good response! But you failed in outlinig a simple procedure one could undertake to discover these your so divine paths may leads to uncovering the truth of self-divinity. Will appreciate you giving brief details of procedure, to prove your claims. From your posts so far, you sound as if your method is far more superior to that of mellin and you are more enlighten than him (which may be a debatable assertion). Help the novices among by giving concrete evidence of sagacity in spirituality or you don't want to be of aid to those coming behind you. @mellin, you sometime reacted in aggressive manner, thought you said that enki asked you to work on that aspect of personality through mudrah of knowledge. I enjoy and tapped in your expertise but your insulting responses to some folks here is a minu. We are not in political section where bigot and fools thrive on check, please if folks annoy you just ignore them that way you add more to your reputation. Thank! cool
yes am a bit upset always and doesn't always agree to other people's opinion apart from mine and that's why my parents do call me (eze onye agwanam) meaning a king who listens to no one except himself. Yes am working on that according to enki's direction but it just don't happen all of a sudden. It's a gradually process and am seeing some changes tho. At least I apologised but my old self will never apologise to anyone or even believe in whatever anyone says.

He chalantmike made a very huge point and that's for those who feel they can do it on their own. People varies. The way u feel or react to things differ from the way I do.

In life we disagree to agree. We both disagreed with our opinions but heading almost the same direction but with different methods. I must confess I enjoyed his posts he made me even realise what's ahead of me and what enki has always told me to always be ready for. Now I understands it fully.

No knowledge is a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:
people if u think u can open the 3rd eye and other chakras without dedicating to he that made u fine and good. But have in mind u r not in any way acknowledging ur creator. While I keep asking for people to dedicate is to get protection during your workings. U aren't perfect yet, u need guide and protection from ur creator. But if u feel u can do it on ur own fine and good but font come blaming enki for any thing that befalls u at the process. Chalantmike has the gift maybe from his past life which seems easy but a bit hard for him to know better. What about people who hasn't experience it at all even in their past life.

It's all freewill. I can easily do these on my own without even acknowledging enki but I had to cos he is my father and he guides me till am fully strong and able to stand on my own.

Whatever works for u be it good or bad is ur own problem and u exercised ur freewill enki gave u. This kind of practise needs master or teachers but since there are none willing to set up a school for that due to religion to teach us we ought do it on our own all thanks to Internet. . So don't blame him for any mistake u make on ur own

This message is for those saying they will dedicate after opening the 3rd eye. Good luck to u all so far u break free from this religious sham

Mellin for past weeks I never see better money. If not I would have gotten the items for the dedication. No money on me at all ni make I they use style wait for money and continue my meditation. But this one you saying anything that befalls those who are not dedicated. Can I stop the mediation for now and wait and try to get money then dedicate and after that I resume my meditation? Your candid advise is needed.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
You just answer some of my quiz thank. As for the bold out part can explain in details how that can be possible and method/procedures involved thank again. Are you on facebook or any other social net... I need all details to enable me, make intelligence decision on this matter of spirituality thank
chalantmike:
depends on how you is the one true God and creator is MANIFESTATION. EVERY THING YOU SEE IS A MANIFESTATION, YOU N THINGS AROUND MANIFESTATION. JESUS CHRIST A MANIFESTION OF GOD AS MAN, HOLY SPIRIT A MANIFESTATION OF GODS CONNECTION WITH MAN, YOU A MANIFESTION OF THE BIGGER GOD, ABRAHAM WAS FIRST PERSON ACCORDING TO KABALAH TO RECOGNIZE THIS.
"I AM THAT I AM" "I AM HE WHO EXIST", GOD IS OR THE CREATOR IS NOT A BEING HIS A STATE, A STATE OF CONSTANT MANIFESTATION. THAT WHY YOU'LL HEAR PEOPLE SAY THE PHYSICAL IS A AN ILLUSION, A BRANCH OF OCCULT BELIEVE WE ALL ARE SUBCONSCIOUS MANIFESTATION OF THE INFINITE. ITS LIKE SAYING WE ARE THE DREAM PRODUCT OF GOD, REALITY IS A MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT. THE SPIRIT IS A STATE, THE MANIFESTATION IS EVIDENCE OF IT, THAT TO SAY MANIFESTATION COULD BE REFERRED TOO AS THE BEING NOT THE SPIRIT.
-YOU BEING HUMAN, IS A STATE, A STATE OF THE PHYSICAL RIGHT, YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE HUMAN, WHO THEN IS THE REAL HUMAN HERE, YOUR BODY OR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS?.

PROS:
NOTHING COMPARES TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE SELF, A TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF SELF, WITHOUT THE EGO. WHEN PEOPLE HEAR EGO THEY THINK PRIDE, EGO IS MORE FEAR, INSECURITY, SENSE OF LIMITATION THAN PRIDE. BUT THE COMBINATION OF THOSE SUMS UP TO PRIDE, AS FAR AS THE SPIRIT IS CONCERNED LEMMA EXPLAIN.
MAN ID MADE UP OF THREE THINGS BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT. AMONG THE THREE BEINGS OR STATE, WHICH IS MORE REALISTIC, WHICH DOES MAN EXERCISE MORE OR EVERYDAY?. THE IS LIMITS, ALL POWERFUL THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR IMAGINATION IS PROVE TO THAT, BUT OVER COME TO TRUTH THE LIMITATIONS OF HIS SIX SENSES OVER THOSE OF THE SPIRIT. SEE EGO AS BUGS THAT STOP MAN FROM TRANSCENDING, ACCESSING THE SPIRIT, MORE OT LESS LIKE A SUB SPIRIT PHYSICAL LIMIT, CREATED OVER THE YEARS BY TRIALS N ERROR, PLUS OBSERVATION ON THE PHYSICAL. Over time humans form an idealized idea of themselve, i am confident, I am good looking, this is the way i should walk, this is the way it is. Etc
EG. IF I DONT EAT TODAY, I WILL BE HUNGRY. HAVNT YOU BEEN SO OBSESSED OR INVOLVED DEEP IN A THING, YOU FORGET TO EAT?, NEWTON FOR WEEKS WOULD FORGET TO EAT CAUSE IF HIS WORK. ON WHAT BASE IS THE STATISTIC THAT IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE HUNGRY BASED?
Humans can not levitate, yet people are doing it, God is not real yet people believe n r evidence. Of him etc.
-YOU Are connected with your real self, there is a way you do, that specific signature of you, a state where you no know yourself. - YOU recognize a high consciousness and will that is greater than your own.
People say your life is in your hands, your destiny isnin your hands. I put to you that if your life is truly in your hands then you are in trouble for this reasons.
-you are human, so therefor you are, what you know is limited, what you see is limited, what you experience etc. You only know what is directly infront of you, what id within your scope nothing more, mayb you would make the right choices, but the base of those choices you are gonna make is limited. Take for example, :i dont want to be hit by a car, what of bike, triller, aeroplane what of people. What if a car comes at speed and scares you to death n you die yet the car did not touch you, the possibilities no matter how you look at it are endless.
The pros are endless, all this meditation stuff openi5of the thirdeye chakra etc, if the the real you aweaken in you, all this things are manifestations of it, if the real you awaken all this things are automatically done for you. They are evidence of an awaken state, they are not the state itself. The picture is far more greater than the evidence. Its like seeking the kingdom by the evide6of things, instead of seeking the kingdom. There people born with this thing no meditation, how do you explain that.

Cons:i dont know of any.

How do you venture as a newbie:
There is no exact method or empirical formula, part of knowing yourself is trusting yourself, you have to know what I's you anf what is not you.
Lemma ask you, how many time do you think pastors have heard God speak? Like speak, ask them very well God rarely speaks though it depends on ........... A FULL WORKING SPELL, CHARM INCANTATION CAN BE DONE USING ONLY THE BIBLE. Allow your self discove
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Awoofawo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very good bro! May enki aid you and enable you to conquer it.... Continue to enlighten us as you gain more knowledge in your journey with enki. My sincere regard to you!
Mellin:
yes am a bit upset always and doesn't always agree to other people's opinion apart from mine and that's why my parents do call me (eze onye agwanam) meaning a king who listens to no one except himself. Yes am working on that according to enki's direction but it just don't happen all of a sudden. It's a gradually process and am seeing some changes tho. At least I apologised but my old self will never apologise to anyone or even believe in whatever anyone says.

He chalantmike made a very huge point and that's for those who feel they can do it on their own. People varies. The way u feel or react to things differ from the way I do.

In life we disagree to agree. We both disagreed with our opinions but heading almost the same direction but with different methods. I must confess I enjoyed his posts he made me even realise what's ahead of me and what enki has always told me to always be ready for. Now I understands it fully.

No knowledge is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demigods:

Mellin for past weeks I never see better money. If not I would have gotten the items for the dedication. No money on me at all ni make I they use style wait for money and continue my meditation. But this one you saying anything that befalls those who are not dedicated. Can I stop the mediation for now and wait and try to get money then dedicate and after that I resume my meditation? Your candid advise is needed.
if lack of money is the problem continue enki understands... Just ask him to favour u in order to get money. He works in a way we can't see
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:

Very good mellin....not to drag you back or anything but can you explicitly outline the steps you took to achieve true knowledge of SELF (from newbie to where you are now) as everything seems scattered. Yea and mike, help explain this
A FULL WORKING SPELL, CHARM INCANTATION CAN BE DONE USING ONLY THE BIBLE.
Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:
if lack of money is the problem continue enki understands... Just ask him to favour u in order to get money. He works in a way we can't see

Thanks a lot bro. Will do that.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dopefiend:

Very good mellin....not to drag you back or anything but can you explicitly outline the steps you took to achieve true knowledge of SELF (from newbie to where you are now) as everything seems scattered. Yea and mike, help explain this Thanks
I didn't say that. Anything is possible. I have not tried or gotten to that level. From the books of moses there are spells that works in that book. But people have to be careful about it cos most spells are in Hebrew so as one not to mis vibrate a name that can bring harm and calamity.

I think chalantmike can state better on that issue

At first I use pendulum to ask questions and I get my answers by asking yes or no. Then if there are ones I couldn't grab well they send it thru my dreams. Everything was fun to me, I also used ouija board to chat with them. Then I felt no need to open the 3rd eye again they pressured me but I refused. They started giving me wrong answers to certain things. When I question them, they will simple reply open the 3rd eye. I did but mine didn't take me long cos I was phycic in my past life.

When I opened it I finally saw the reason they where urging me to open the damn eye. I never regretted it till today. If I didn't open the 3rd eye I wouldn't have escaped that fire outbreak that occurs then in osha. Then after the 3rd eye I worked on the other chakras. In my own case daemons where offering to help me in anything like as if am somewhat special or something.

They have been good to me I must confess
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mellin:
I didn't say that. Anything is possible. I have not tried or gotten to that level. From the books of moses there are spells that works in that book. But people have to be careful about it cos most spells are in Hebrew so as one not to mis vibrate a name that can bring harm and calamity.

I think chalantmike can state better on that issue

That particular question wasn't directed at you. It is for chalantmike. This is what i asked of you

not to drag you back or anything but can you explicitly outline the steps you took to achieve true knowledge of SELF (from newbie to where you are now) as everything seems scattered.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chalantmike go And create your own thread na and show people your own waybinstead of using someones else thread to preach and spread your beliefs it's Very easy to create a thread. Stop posting your things here and stop distracting people and causing confusion. We really don't need you here you know. Please create your own thread I can give you link on how to create a new thread if you don't know how to.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
chalantmike:
google is your friend research it.

But lemma brief you.
Sit or lay down, and take in relaxed breath, breathing from your abdomen. Not your chest, this way you relax faster, free your, focus on no particular thoughts or imagery just relax, and breath in n out.

By releasing you thoughts and not focusing on anyone you wear off, your thought strength, this is good cause you gonna need to channel your thought strength and consciousness, so just free your mind let the horse wear it self out.
When you feel relaxed and totally ready.
Focus at the base of your sexual organ, at that region, i find it better to focus at the region between the sex organ and the anus or inside of that region, inside of you, picture a red energy ball or vortex of red colour spinning, try to feel it sensation, focus on it, build awareness of it, picture it lika red ball of light glowing inside you, as you vibrate this sound "LAM", TURN IT INTO A MANTRA "LAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM" FEEL IT VIBRATION IN THAT REGION, SLOWLY PULSATING AND VIBRATING, PICTURE THAT RED ENERGY GLOWING. AND JUST BREATH AND CONCENTRATE. THERE IS NO DURATION ITS AN EXERCISE.

WHEN YOU DONE WITH THAT REGION OR THE BADE CHAKRA. PROCEED TO OTHER REGION OR CHAKRA POINT

“LAM”- chakra 1 (root)- RED

“VAM”- chakra 2 (sacral/navel)-ORANGE

“RAM”- chakra 3 (solar plexus)-YELLOW

“YAM”- chakra 4 (heart)-GREEN

“HAM”- chakra 5 (throat)-SKY BLUE

“OM”- chakra 6 (third eye/brow)-BLUE

“OM”- chakra 7 (crown)-PURPLE

REMEMBER TO EXTEND THE MANTRA FOR EACH CHAKRA, channeling its power at its specific chakra.
"VAM" = VAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM, YOU COULD PULSATE OR CONTROL THE VIBRATION WITH YOUR BREATH, WHILE VISUALIZING THE SPECIFIC CHAKRA COLOUR AS A GLOW OR SPINNING VORTEX.

NOTE THAT IT CUSTOMARY TO FEEL CERTAIN CHAKRA MORE THAN THE OTHERS, THIS ARE MORE STRONGER CHAKRA WITH WHICH YOU NATURAL INTONED WITH THAN OTHERS.

-ITS NOT A MUST SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN, ITD AN EXERCISE, THAT GETS YOU INTONE, BUILDS UP AWARENESS.
ITS OK TO FEEL STUPID, I KNOW I DID, WHEN I STARTED BUT THE RESULTS OF THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AMAZING. SO JUST CONTINUE.

So you know all this and yet tyou added me on WhatsApp inquiring about the temple? You came to test me? People like you I would love to meet face to face angry

The next time you try such with me, you wont believe your eyes, come to waste my time talking and you are here forming occult master?? Dude be careful.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

So you know all this and yet tyou added me on WhatsApp inquiring about the temple? You came to test me? People like you I would love to meet face to face angry

The next time you try such with me, you wont believe your eyes, come to waste my time talking and you are here forming occult master?? Dude be careful.
Lmao... There is something u have failed to understand. Humans loves to learn and advanced more than they have known so as the gods are also working on themselves to advance the more.... So chill.. @chalantmike am yer to see ur request

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.