Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217345 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
So mellin you went thru my thread and posted what I directed to chalantmike. E pain you reach where u had to post it?

Dude practise more mudra of knowledge make you get sense well abeg. You no wan help person so tell menwat u achieve by posting it here so?
You need mudra of sense practise it more pleaee

1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
there is no objective truth in this world.

I need you to reply me please
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
For all those who want the right path to power, knowledge and wealth, come to the temple of Aro orunmila, this brotherhood will show you all you need to know to advance in your path. Fear not and come instead of being treated badly here stop the suffering once and for all you all have been suffering while asleep and you have be awakened not to suffer another part being left to look for the way in a forest is hard especially when you have no knowledge about the forest.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mellin. Can you leave your new born child to to fend for their self?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
HAKKINS:
U NEED A HEAVY KNOCK ON UR HEAD. SOME CLAIMS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND UNFORGIVEABLE. WHAT DO U TINK U KNW ABT SCIENCE U KNW NOTHING!...SCIENCE WITHOUT RELIGION IS LAME. RELIGION WITHOUT SCIENCE IS BLIND....(ALBERT EISTEIN)...START READING BOY. TO AV A GLIMPSE OF D RELATIONSHP BTW SCIENCE AND RELIGION , I PRESCRIBE D BOOK, 'THE WORLD AS I SEE IT' BY ALBERT EISTEIN....
his wrong but some worth right, it is important to note that einstein never subscribed to any religious notion, even while jew, nor was he an author of occult philosophy, he like every great man and think akin to pure philosophical thoughts and finding a common ground in science. Any i have that book too, so quote einstein in relation to occult and religion no considerable, but quoting einstein in relation to science and occult philosophy, a common ground can be found.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm sorry I misjudged you on the wealth issue.. because u were talking more about money to someone on this thread, that was why I thought so... i just want to bliv it's step by step one uses to accomplish a given task... the little knowledge I know about the 3rd eye is dat its kinda associated with the pineal gland, and mellin is very right about the headache issue.... this link might help even though the owner of this thread and other peeps have said it.. There's this untapped energy sleeping inside of us.. if only we could harness it..

http://consciouslifenews.com/how-to-open-third-eye-pineal/1138045/

Demigods:

My motive is not cause of wealth ibam just tired G being an ordinary human. I want power I want to be aware of things. Wealth will follow in line I know that's not a problem, thanks for sharing broI appreciate

And also I really want to be in this path. I wish I knew better people to talk to who are already in it not some proud person who doesn't have human sympathy.
It will be most appreciated if you link me to someone you know that's in this path that's advance.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
sorextee:
Check this site...
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/04/25/mudras-the-healing-power-of-your-hands/

If I were u, I would have allowed mellin to advance well into satanism before I follow his path... at least he said he's 3 months( or so) into it... So automatically he's still learning... i told u one time like dat to do an extensive research online bout satanism... there used to be a famous satanist on NL oghogho or so, can't remember his name...if u could locate him online... it seems ur motive of joining Is to get instant wealth, which to me, it won't come by easy... to be very honest, I know some satanists and there re still looking for jobs.... Make i just stop for this side...
Because it worked for mellin easily doesn't mean it will be same for u... people's determination differs... at least, he has enlightened u, so make u pick up from there add ur own knowledge... soon and very soon u self go open ur own thread stating "why u became a satanist"...
Goodluck.....

You done really make a fool out of me sha. I no blame you at all no be your fault. You don try.

@chalantmike, ignore it's not your fault.
Make a fool out of me too.
It's cool.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
HAKKINS:
AND WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WIT DAT BOOK, DATS IF U UNDERSTAND IT, I HAVE MORE BOOKS BY UR GREAT LEGENDARY SCIENTISTS AND INVENTORS ABT SCIENCE AND RELIGION DAT WIL MAKE UR CHILD BRAIN UNDERSTAND D ROOT OF SCIENCE AND NOT D INTERGRATED SCIENCE U STIL HOLD ON TO
the root of science is occult, its not a hidden fact, even galileo was accused of sorcery when he stated that the world was spherical not flat as the Roman church believed. Certain ancient diseases where seen as curses and omen from the gods, even the Roman catholic church had such notion, curing such plague is sorcery. The ampicilin, and phosphorus are product of alchemy, the very chemistry is then study of how to change base metals to gold, in the acient time, aka alchemy.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demigods:

You done really make a fool out of me sha. I no blame you at all no be your fault. You don try.

@chalantmike, ignore it's not your fault.
Make a fool out of me too.
It's cool.
am not ignoring you, but that question of benevolent gods you want, i cant give you the answer cause am not allowed too. Follow Allureoftheseas and merlin, they freely give there knowledge n power.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
sorextee:
Check this site...
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/04/25/mudras-the-healing-power-of-your-hands/

If I were u, I would have allowed mellin to advance well into satanism before I follow his path... at least he said he's 3 months( or so) into it... So automatically he's still learning... i told u one time like dat to do an extensive research online bout satanism... there used to be a famous satanist on NL oghogho or so, can't remember his name...if u could locate him online... it seems ur motive of joining Is to get instant wealth, which to me, it won't come by easy... to be very honest, I know some satanists and there re still looking for jobs.... Make i just stop for this side...
Because it worked for mellin easily doesn't mean it will be same for u... people's determination differs... at least, he has enlightened u, so make u pick up from there add ur own knowledge... soon and very soon u self go open ur own thread stating "why u became a satanist"...
Goodluck.....

his name id ogaga, and dude is dead last i heard, not before dubbing people of there money, especially on fb, for initiation. He might still be alive though just hiding from his patrons.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
am not ignoring you, but that question of benevolent gods you want, i cant give you the answer cause am not allowed too. Follow Allureoftheseas and merlin, they freely give there knowledge n power.

Allure said I should come to Benin. I don't have money to do those travels now.

Can we at least talk privately?

I have some tins I would like to ask you I am not saying tell me other benevolent. You made some posts here, I just want some answers private so mrliin doesn't embarrass me here again. Few questions and I am okay please
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demigods:

Allure said I should come to Benin. I don't have money to do those travels now.

Can we at least talk privately?

state what your issue is, an imma get you a writeup. To the best of my experience.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
state what your issue is, an imma get you a writeup. To the best of my experience.

Ok how can I find my path and my true self. Cus I am not sure if my oath is in the same as Merlin with enki. How can I know myself? Cus in one of ur post u stated that everybody has different part and dat wat worked for meelin may not work for some
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Keep doing Mudra,keep fooling yourself.How the yoke of Iconography could etched into you your identity is a deception on it own ground.

If you like,i can give 100 mudra all of which you have done one or more during your childhood,none to the need of your blessedness.

Mudra for Health!
Mudra for Knowledge!
Mudra for All fools!

When did budhism has it that mudra is a means to enhance Sense experience?

Kids!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
@mellin thank you for your had way without that no body will able to learn, we are expecting god to put food on our table even marry a wife for us,only a lazy man we wait for that, mellin make me run, and i do my own research an am getting my answer easily, thou have not fully open my third eye but what is going on around me is wonderful,something happen yesterday,I was coming from outing with my friend I saw a man sleeping on a road side tired weak no strength sleeping on the floor as eve he want to die many are passing this road they saw him laying down their,I was move I can't cry I can feel his heart bit slowly in my foot, I feel my both hands weir heavy like something is running around my hands like heart bit my back was warm I wake him up and gave him water to drink I ask my friend to ask him question because I can speak there language the man said his a lottery writer he ask him what happen he said he don't know he said he was coming from some were his house is near by the does not look rough,I stud beside him I don't passive anything like drink, her people started to come out, we people we are the problem to our self to help is problem,know yourself you will be amazed what you can do.
. I can saint or passive things like 150 to 200 meters away or head me
. I can hear the vibration of person standing beside me
. I can tell the positive and negative event ahead of me with my foot their is more to share but little by little I will
The lost book of thomas Legion 113; his disciple said to him, when will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, it will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."
Please, we don't need to fight, abuse or argue over small mater love is most important things in life , lastly 7 is a number of perfection is in our body let join it together an let see what we are made up, we are god

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
@demigods relax take it easy you will get answer
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@demigods relax take it easy you will get answer

I believe so.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demigods:

Ok how can I find my path and my true self. Cus I am not sure if my oath is in the same as Merlin with enki. How can I know myself? Cus in one of ur post u stated that everybody has different part and dat wat worked for meelin may not work for some
, you dont find it, it finds you. Take a look at merlin's story very well, something lead to something, while another thing lead to another vias the birth of enki, ask merlin if he chose the situation that lead to where he is now. Part of finding self is losing self, you cant find what is not lost, you have too let the rein go, give up control to gain control, lemma tell you something, if your need to find yourself is born out of the wrong reasons, eg insecurity, fear and need to be in control etc, all you gonna find is convince, the now in the nearest future it will wear of then you will be back to square one, the question of who are you, who am i?, cause yhu never answered it to begin with.
This is the secret why people would leave millions and career to follow christ, and others would abandon christ to follow other gods, this is the secret will a student can turn down admission 7 tyme, just because of a particular course he was not given, or why people with jobs, career and wealth, suddenly quit to do something inferior.
As above so with in, it is so with the spirit too, who are you, what appeals to you, is it the stone in your backyard or the mountains, situation will move situation, no meeting or event is by chance. Even seen goethic Satanist, sadist etc they are one of the happiest people on earth cause they know who they are.

What is the inert reason behind you trying to find yourself, it might be obstructing you, from seeing yourself. - what do you think finding yourself or been urslf entails "people underestimate the power of perception" it might be blocking, what if who you are now is who you are meant to be?. Ever thought of it that way. If you were tl give an analysis of yourself as a child, innocent child and how you viewed the world and relate with the world around you. What would your analysis be?, spirituality as a child what was i like to you? Etc as a child back then Christianity wad never it for me, it was more complex then my parent or pastor could present it. But the Jehovah God is one God i cant pull out of my equation, and trust me in past i have tried. I believe in the death n resurrection and the forgiveness of sin offered by christ, i believe in the word to a full final stop, the word of God is not all to me.its more complicated than that, thats me for you. Who are you?.

And by the word of God i mean the bible, but the bible is a book tell you about the word of God. Not the word of God itself in the literally sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
Keep doing Mudra,keep fooling yourself.How the yoke of Iconography could etched into you your identity is a deception on it own ground.

If you like,i can give 100 mudra all of which you have done one or more during your childhood,none to the need of your blessedness.

Mudra for Health!
Mudra for Knowledge!
Mudra for All fools!

When did budhism has it that mudra is a means to enhance Sense experience?

Kids!
ever heard the context everything vibrates?, ever heard of absolute rest, aka absolute zero in science?. Mudra is a channel to the spirit not body, its effects can be physical.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
, you dont find it, it finds you. Take a look at merlin's story very well, something lead to something, while another thing lead to another vias the birth of enki, ask merlin if he chose the situation that lead to where he is now. Part of finding self is losing self, you cant find what is not lost, you have too let the rein go, give up control to gain control, lemma tell you something, if your need to find yourself is born out of the wrong reasons, eg insecurity, fear and need to be in control etc, all you gonna find is convince, the now in the nearest future it will wear of then you will be back to square one, the question of who are you, who am i?, cause yhu never answered it to begin with.
This is the secret why people would leave millions and career to follow christ, and others would abandon christ to follow other gods, this is the secret will a student can turn down admission 7 tyme, just because of a particular course he was not given, or why people with jobs, career and wealth, suddenly quit to do something inferior.
As above so with in, it is so with the spirit too, who are you, what appeals to you, is it the stone in your backyard or the mountains, situation will move situation, no meeting or event is by chance. Even seen goethic Satanist, sadist etc they are one of the happiest people on earth cause they know who they are.

What is the inert reason behind you trying to find yourself, it might be obstructing you, from seeing yourself. - what do you think finding yourself or been urslf entails "people underestimate the power of perception" it might be blocking, what if who you are now is who you are meant to be?. Ever thought of it that way. If you were tl give an analysis of yourself as a child, innocent child and how you viewed the world and relate with the world around you. What would your analysis be?, spirituality as a child what was i like to you? Etc as a child back then Christianity wad never it for me, it was more complex then my parent or pastor could present it. But the Jehovah God is one God i cant pull out of my equation, and trust me in past i have tried. I believe in the death n resurrection and the forgiveness of sin offered by christ, i believe in the word to a full final stop, the word of God is not all to me.its more complicated than that, thats me for you. Who are you?.

And by the word of God i mean the bible, but the bible is a book tell you about the word of God. Not the word of God itself in the literally sense.

This is complicated I swear, now I can understand we all have different paths and more like where we are destined to be, I wanted to know myself cus I am scared of dying miserably like other Christians do, i just started feeling that Jehovah may not be able to protect me since other christians die, like some that where killed while worshipping in church and also right from time. I was brought up with Christianity. My mum and dad are clergies. I haven't really had much experience so to say or encounters with spiritual beings in Christianity like angels etc. But few native doctors I have visited in past to do some charms one I remember told me that ibam a great man and that I don't need charm to succeed and that I will make it and that I should come back as a Christian brother to meet him when I make it, some other ones also told me. I have made little prayer of protections to Jehovah God as a Christian aand never experienced any arm. I feel scared with all this killings everywhere and making me insecure. But I have this believe right from time that I can never die and till now I still believe so and still moving in life even though I have been in very bad situation I was still able to pull thru with just little prayers I offered I don't know if this changes anything but I always feel I am special and not an ordinary human.
I think my this is not my path. I was better of from where I came from though with Christianity. But I have always had this urge to have spiritual power and to do the extra ordinary and I still want to have spiritual power.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
I honestly don't understand..

horlarwhalhe:
@mellin thank you for your had way without that no body will able to learn, we are expecting god to put food on our table even marry a wife for us,only a lazy man we wait for that, mellin make me run, and i do my own research an am getting my answer easily, thou have not fully open my third eye but what is going on around me is wonderful,something happen yesterday,I was coming from outing with my friend I saw a man sleeping on a road side tired weak no strength sleeping on the floor as eve he want to die many are passing this road they saw him laying down their,I was move I can't cry I can feel his heart bit slowly in my foot, I feel my both hands weir heavy like something is running around my hands like heart bit my back was warm I wake him up and gave him water to drink I ask my friend to ask him question because I can speak there language the man said his a lottery writer he ask him what happen he said he don't know he said he was coming from some were his house is near by the does not look rough,I stud beside him I don't passive anything like drink, her people started to come out, we people we are the problem to our self to help is problem,know yourself you will be amazed what you can do.
. I can saint or passive things like 150 to 200 meters away or head me
. I can hear the vibration of person standing beside me
. I can tell the positive and negative event ahead of me with my foot their is more to share but little by little I will
The lost book of thomas Legion 113; his disciple said to him, when will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, it will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."
Please, we don't need to fight, abuse or argue over small mater love is most important things in life , lastly 7 is a number of perfection is in our body let join it together an let see what we are made up, we are god
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ chalantmike all u know is actually from ranzf radbon book(u catch right) and I understand why u r not really giving out the names of intelligence u feel is powerful than enki. To be honest other earthly intelligence are stronger based o their own attributes.. Enki is stronger when it comes to science and that's why he was giving the title Lord of earth as the only being out there to create something like them. We are left to find for ourselves and to harness this universal powers the way they are doing. Some other being don't like that idea and that's why there is a fight to control and rule earth cos of the powers it possessed.

The only mistake one can do is summoning these beings without enki who knows every nook and cranny of this world and the power it possess. He is a great scientist. He knows already how to subdue these beings.... Both here on earth and other planets.
I want u to think outside what u have known from that book.

Some wants to meet these powerful beings not knowing how nasty it can get if there is any mistake... That's why any being I summon I must go thru enki to avoid problems

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mellin:
@ chalantmike all u know is actually from ranzf radbon book(u catch right) and I understand why u r not really giving out the names of intelligence u feel is powerful than enki. To be honest other earthly intelligence are stronger based o their own attributes.. Enki is stronger when it comes to science and that's why he was giving the title Lord of earth as the only being out there to create something like them. We are left to find for ourselves and to harness this universal powers the way they are doing. Some other being don't like that idea and that's why there is a fight to control and rule earth cos of the powers it possessed.

The only mistake one can do is summoning these beings without enki who knows every nook and cranny of this world and the power it possess. He is a great scientist. He knows already how to subdue these beings.... Both here on earth and other planets.
I want u to think outside what u have known from that book.

Some wants to meet these powerful beings not knowing how nasty it can get if there is any mistake... That's why any being I summon I must go thru enki to avoid problems
lol randow books he said, i pretty sure you'all shit in ur pants if asked to trace my steps,but then again to each his own. God is an integrated force, not singular in the true sense of it but singular. Thats on3 mistake you making, i told u am an occultist i approach from an intellectual point, always the science of magick is occult is sometimes called.

You need to. Know what you are doing and why you doing it, if you are to succeed if not merlin Ekin is only an option to you.

Take for example crystal repel psychic attack, psychic attacks are frequency a form of vibration, crystals naturally repel vibration. Many of the great men we call magicians were occultist, magic implies trickery not sorcery.

Now there is a difference between magic with a 'k' and magic without a 'k'. One implies trickery one implies power, the initiated.

I do not have magic, but i have power, there is a difference.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:

is dat nt Wat dey call "d Christ Consciousness"?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chalantmike show me how to cast spells for my favour and well being. I believe you know how to do all this. Show me how to empower myself first till maybe my path will finally reveal itself to me.
Let learn how to use all this spells.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
edogho:

is dat nt Wat dey call "d Christ Consciousness"?

yes the christ consciousness is a god state. Good one, if notice christ never condemn anyones religion, nor believes,he just focused on his. He was more concerned with peoples deeds than believes.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
lol randow books he said, i pretty sure you'all shit in ur pants if asked to trace my steps,but then again to each his own. God is an integrated force, not singular in the true sense of it but singular. Thats on3 mistake you making, i told u am an occultist i approach from an intellectual point, always the science of magick is occult is sometimes called.

You need to. Know what you are doing and why you doing it, if you are to succeed if not merlin Ekin is only an option to you.

Take for example crystal repel psychic attack, psychic attacks are frequency a form of vibration, crystals naturally repel vibration. Many of the great men we call magicians were occultist, magic implies trickery not sorcery.

Now there is a difference between magic with a 'k' and magic without a 'k'. One implies trickery one implies power, the initiated.

I do not have magic, but i have power, there is a difference.
LOL..... Wonderful, I never said anything about having magic. Everyone has power. Now how did that power came to be..... I really need to understand ur point... I asked u to add me on fb so we talk. But no p.... Can u explain to me how u came to be with all the power u possessed..... I have been trying to know actually where u coming from and where u r heading to
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mellin:
LOL..... Wonderful, I never said anything about having magic. Everyone has power. Now how did that power came to be..... I really need to understand ur point... I asked u to add me on fb so we talk. But no p.... Can u explain to me how u came to be with all the power u possessed..... I have been trying to know actually where u coming from and where u r heading to

No adding in Facebook guy. Talk everything here.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demigods:
Chalantmike show me how to cast spells for my favour and well being. I believe you know how to do all this. Show me how to empower myself first till maybe my path will finally reveal itself to me.
Let learn how to use all this spells.
www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://cafe.edu/~dany/darkpage/CompleteSimonNecronomicon.pdf&sa=U&ved=0CBsQFjAGahUKEwjW94zMk-rGAhUUMogKHRuoBms&sig2=-MZ7X2Qt7puCPqaeVc6sLg&usg=AFQjCNG0Ou4wE-wZVTK_60Y6YeW0S9KtrQ
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
chalantmike:
fine. www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf&sa=U&ved=0CA0QFjAAahUKEwjW94zMk-rGAhUUMogKHRuoBms&sig2=Mxnjcd1yuROHKk0qlau2Jw&usg=AFQjCNGQAyxWQX1v3cwDgmq95qyLaC0xAw
download that pdf, and follow every instruction written in it, it posses the most basic function of ritualistic magick any fool can use it but do not underestimate it, have seen it work wonders - have seen other systems of magick borrow pages and spell from it especially the money spell.
The only limitations is ur expertise in applying it to your situation.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demigods:

Bro the page is showing not found.
THE NECRONOMICON SPELLBOOK.
Search for THE NECRONOMICON SPELLBOOK, pdf download in Google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.