Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217047 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
You couldn't use your powers to read Vook's IMEI.Now,you want to use that non-working power to curse somebody.

Ewu! Ewu!! Ewu batallion!!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Mellin:
I have tried to avoid u the best I can but u have pushed too far. for this last statement u made, bro u will suffer I promise u that with all my heart. It's high time I start setting examples for people to learn not to wish damnation or negative ish to their fellow..

I won't suffer nada. You know na. No weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises in judgement against me, I condemn in the name of Yeshua. Take your aimless threats elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2015
@mellin u c some people are here to wine while some people are here to use ur words against you, if u are using violent to solve all matter, when mosquito land on ur balls how will u solve it? Mellin be wise let me tell you something have you hard about demiurge? Take it easy mellin it is well
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2015
JILCOM:

I won't suffer nada. You know na. No weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises in judgement against me, I condemn in the name of Yeshua. Take your aimless threats elsewhere.

Lmao, dude Jesus is Lord fear no faceless threat. They came to attack me seriously this night in my dream. But guess what?

#Godwin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Demigods:

Lmao, dude Jesus is Lord fear no faceless threat. They came to attack me seriously this night in my dream. But guess what?

#Godwin grin
hilarious dementia.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2015
chalantmike:
hilarious dementia.

No you are wrong. I return your word back to you in Jesus name. You will be the one to have dementia.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2015
JILCOM:

My broda this thread is a scheme from the pit of hell i tell you. There's this fellow that came looking for help from the Op on this. I told him: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER AND SOLUTION TO HIS PROBLEMS. I explained alot to him as we talked. He heed the word and left. He never came back to this thread. That night after the encounter with the guy, i had a serious attack. A spirit attacked me in my dream, he sent a negetive energy against me, it was a serious battle that night. The almighty God took control and i was rescued! Be strong in the lord and in his mighty power. For our battle is not against flesh and blood (Ephesian 6:10-12).
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
JILCOM:

The last time I checked,the name "Yeshua" was not in your bible..So where did you learn that from?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Tjayjosh:

My broda this thread is a scheme from the pit of hell i tell you. There's this fellow that came looking for help from the Op on this. I told him: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER AND SOLUTION TO HIS PROBLEMS. I explained alot to him as we talked. He heed the word and left. He never came back to this thread. That night after the encounter with the guy, i had a serious attack. A spirit attacked me in my dream, he sent a negetive energy against me, it was a serious battle that night. The almighty God took control and i was rescued! Be strong in the lord and in his mighty power. For our battle is not against flesh and blood (Ephesian 6:10-12).
If actually you are a true Christian as you claim,I want you to objectively go and Read the books of HEBREW and ROMANS in your bible..
Remember, read it objectively!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Demigods:

#Godwin grin
Even after the supposed attacks you had by evil spirits and the insults you've been hurling on mellin and others, you still can't do without this thread. I quite understand. This thread is captivating and it makes u keep coming back to enjoy the thrill one gets from it. Read on joor! It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
philfearon:

If actually you are a true Christian as you claim,I want you to objectively go and Read the books of HEBREW and ROMANS in your bible..
Remember, read it objectively!
All read and dusted. And what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Many thanks for your concern. This goes to show what these guys represent, spiritual wickedness in high places. I hope those who are reading this know exactly what they are going into.

For those whom the workers of iniquity want to attack, rest in the word of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bros, that's Psalm 91..

JILCOM:

Many thanks for your concern. This goes to show what these guys represent, spiritual wickedness in high places. I hope those who are reading this know exactly what they are going into.

For those whom the workers of iniquity want to attack, rest in the word of the Almighty.

Psalm 90:
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
sorextee:
Bros, that's Psalm 91..

Yes it is. Typo error. Thanks for pointing it out. Corrected.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tjayjosh:

All read and dusted. And what do you have to say?
What did you notice?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
JILCOM:

Psalm 91:
Ignoramus.
It didn't occur to you that the stupid psalm you quoted above was stolen from a supposed heathen incantations and chants..
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and seek the truth..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
This thread has gone from entertaining to downright boring, all thanks to those overzealous born-again brothers who wont mind their own business. JILCOM it is not by quoting bible o, if there is spiritual wickedness, it will crush you like you don't exist coz it will find a way around your defenses except ofcourse if its a puny enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
before you comment, use your brain. digest the content of the message before you go ahead to spill all the trash from the pit of hell. wisdom is differnt from knowledge, we have alot of kids who have hijacked this forum.
pls, we should understand the main topic, how mellin turn to a satanist, not how to be a born again christian.
GOD has given every man a free will to choose, soo my fellow born christians, allow the satanist to be. a man will only change when he finds it suitable to do so. soooo why are @greato, JILCOM so disturbed over another man choice of faith.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by eaziaque(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Mellin:
The Jews corrupted all our ancient practises. Satan is against spilling of human blood or sacrificing an animal. Those where included into pagan religion by the Jews so we can help destroy ourselves and provoke our God but our God can't be provoked but rebuke him at your own peril. He asked me when was the last time I heard pastors, priests, Pope or any other using the word saytan not Satan when casting and binding, rather they use evil and devil... I weep for humanity.... To be continue
Are we African Jews too or are our indegenous religious beliefs are that influenced by Jewish traditions? I'm asking this because you claimed the jews corrupted our ancient practises, but it was well documented that long before people on an end of the earth got to know that there is a continent full of dark skinned humans, we africans indulge in sacrificial rituals that involves the shedding of animal blood. I of course read your story, but respectfully speaking, I see a lot of things that doesn't really tally, I can't critise the choice of your religious orientation (who am I to do that anyway?), but everyone has chosen a way, we will all surely come one day to realise if we have well chosen; if it was Islamism or Christianity, Buddism or Hinduism, Satanism or Judaim, we will all get to know if it was simply the African gods that held the salvation we all wanted so badly all through. I'm proudly a muslim bro, and I don't see it as falsehood, because it asks me to be tolerant, to be decisive about doing good, to show love to those who needs it and strive so much like I won't have the opportunity again to save a human from being wretched spiritually, financially, morally, physically... infact, in Islam, it is recommended you take a stone away once it situated in a walk way/path so others coming after you won't get hurt, irrespective of their tradition, religion, beliefs... The Islamic tithe, Zakat, was made an obligation in order to eradicate poverty in the society, it can be given to anyone irrespective of their religion, it can be used to buy slaves in order to free them from slavery, it can be used to pay people's debts, and get wrongly accused persons released from prison...infact it can be used to buy non-domestic animals (like birds, monkeys, lions, elephants, even a doves (I mean Adaba, I don't know if it is dove or pigeons... Lolz!!! etc...) and subsequently be freed to dwell in their natural habitats. And despite the doctrines and practical differences we share with the christian and jew brothers, I have never come across anywhere in the bible/torah where doing bad is being promoted, so tell me how these religions could be from a bad and impostor god and thus, not good ones. And mind you, I "shed" yearly an animal blood as "Ileya" sacrifice, and I really don't see a god "getting angry" with me as you claimed, it was quite the opposite and ask other million muslims out there if what they receive aren't blessings and peace of mind, once it is done rightfully. I tagged the word "shed" because we don't "shed", it is purely an act of devotion and by the way, it is not even an obligation if you are not fit to do it. So, like I said, it is your choice to be a satanist, and as you see my religion as being detrimental to the world peace and false to the spiritual realm and reality, I see yours like that too from my own angle. These are experiences and story told in favour of your beliefs, I have mine that I can tell in favour of my beliefs too. I seek refuge from falsehood and guidance to the right path from Allah (God), the Lord and King of all lords and kings. Peace be upon you, bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2015
AM NOT DEMIGOD BUT GREAT0
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2015
OP, Stop treading on that path of attack.
Jilcom, demi and TY has experience some kind of attack concerning this thread. That your threat against jilcom need to be stop. Above all, put back your sword on its shealt. if you refuse then......
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2015
samsard:
This thread has gone from entertaining to downright boring, all thanks to those overzealous born-again brothers who wont mind their own business. JILCOM it is not by quoting bible o, if there is spiritual wickedness, it will crush you like you don't exist coz it will find a way around your defenses except ofcourse if its a puny enemy.

The word of God is the sword of the Spirit and wasn't quoted just for the sake of it.
1 Peter 3
13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?
14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 2:39am On Jul 26, 2015
The born-agains have finally succeeded in highjacking this thread. Let's see how they'll keep us entertained and enlightened. Everybody cannot follow the same path in life, else there'll be congestion. That's why we have hindhus, buddhist, jains, eckist and other religions. We have to respect people's choice. Like I said earlier on mellin has made his choice and he's obviously contented with it. So why are we drinking panadol for another man's headache?

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Great0:
OP, Stop treading on that path of attack.
Jilcom, demi and TY has experience some kind of attack concerning this thread. That your threat against jilcom need to be stop. Above all, put back your sword on its shealt. if you refuse then......
Hehehe! Seems like someone is already peeing in his pants.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by scait(m): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2015
when you know the TRUTH, the TRUTH shall set you free. the TRUTH is JESUS.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Word

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mellin:
Word
Do you mind transcribing what the pic says, am still using a java fone as my smartphone recently died.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
samsard:
Do you mind transcribing what the pic says, am still using a java fone as my smartphone recently died.

To attain your God state, a lot of time and energy must be sacrificed
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Zedric:

To attain your God state, a lot of time and energy must be sacrificed
Oh, thanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2015
why sudden silent?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
@mellin I need ur help at we chat please its important.
@oluwapoju please call me we need to talk, have been trying ur number is not going through
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Mellin does opening the third eye have any physical or health implications? Because as am typing this am seriously down with fever since four days and its not malaria or typhoid. Serious pains all over my body. The funniest part is that I have not fallen ill for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.