Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217211 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2015
ophy:
EX-OCCULTIST BECOMES BORN AGAIN!
(The Lourdes Valdivia Story)

Jesus Did It!

By: Lourdes Valdivia

I’m from Bolivia, South America. This is my testimony of being trapped in the occult. At the point of wanting to end my life, Jesus came to my rescue, and now I want to tell others Jesus wants to rescue them too!

When I was a very young child around 7 years old, I started to read. Instead of reading children’s stories like Cinderella or other classic fairytales, I started looking and reading witchcraft magazines. They were on the shelves at home.

I attended a private Catholic school, and was taught to love Jesus, but for me He was just a figure -- not a real or tangible God in my life.

My parents were divorced and I lived with my mother. My mother was a member of several occultist groups and lodges for 35 years at that time, and our home was a lot different that others. There were strange signs on the doors and windows, and witchcraft materials.

I was a very lonely child. No other kids played with me because my mom forbade them to come to my house. I was too young at that age to understand why.

My mom used to take me to her meetings every afternoon until night time. I used to see people gathered, wearing robes and holding black candles and speaking with strange words -- calling helping entities and guiding spirits. I was the youngest in the group; I used to feel like a pet. After their ceremonies, everyone in the group was expected to drink some strange beverages, and of course my mom used to take some of those beverages and gave them to me at home as well.

We used to go to cemeteries to pick up bones for witchcraft purposes. There were special people in charge of giving us the bones.

Sometimes the group used to drive long distances to arrive to the top of the mountains to start the rituals at midnight.

When I was 8 years old I was attending meditation courses for children on Sunday mornings. Teachers were training a group of children.

Then when I was a little older, around 10 years old, I was old enough to stay home alone. I was very curious, and used to get witchcraft magazines and books from the shelf and try to do various experiments with them. I wanted to know if what was written on them was true or not, so I started doing my own experiments and tests with magic.

Nothing happened for the first few days, but after some time of experimenting, strange phenomenon began to happen around home: Things appearing and disappearing -- things broken, without anybody touching them. My mom started blaming and spanking me for braking and hiding her things. Then I started having out of the body experiences.

When I started telling this to my mother, she didn’t believe me at first. As time passed by, she eventually came to believe I was telling the truth. Then she became proud of me and started teaching and sharing some of her knowledge -- teaching me how to obtain my wishes through witchcraft works. There was a new and exciting world just in front of me.

I started sharing some of my experiences about the occult with my classmates at school, and they all got very scared. The principal (a nun) came to my classroom to see me and gave me a warning. I almost got expelled from school. All the kids were afraid of talking to me and after that I felt more and more isolated. Because of loneliness I decided to keep my mouth shut and not mention a thing to anyone except my mother and my “meditation teachers.”

At home I had all types of cards -- tarot cards, and others -- and my mom used to read them every night. I thought she was playing, so I used to ask her to teach me those games. She also taught me palm reading. To me it was like a game.

When I become a teenager, I traveled to the United States to study. It was my first experience with a “normal family,” but as I promised myself not to say anything to anybody about my previous occult involvement, I kept everything a secret. It was then that I started hearing voices telling me to take my life.

At age 18 I went back to my native country and started living by myself in an apartment. These occult powers were even stronger. I knew I was a “different kid,” but I didn’t want to be a “different kid.” Instead of controlling these forces for my benefit, they started controlling me. I started loosing my memory. I had difficulty answering simple questions, and had blackouts - terrible headaches - hearing voices night and day, and experiencing deep bouts of depression.

I couldn’t stand the torment. I didn’t want to live anymore. I was not going to do anything spectacular to finish it. I simply decided to stop eating until I died.

I locked myself in my apartment and stopped eating for six days. I became very weak. Before dying, I decided to take a final walk around the city -- to say “Goodbye” to the city … to the streets … to life.

I walked for awhile and then sat on a bench. I bought a newspaper. In the newspaper I read an advertisement that asked: “Do you have problems and need a friend to talk to?” I was very surprised by this ad. I had never seen anything like that in a newspaper so I decided to go to the address given in the ad. I wasn’t going for help because I was not going to change my decision, but simply have someone to listen to me.

I went to this place and it looked like a Catholic place because I saw the sign JESUS decorating a pulpit in the room. I thought it was a priest’s house or a nun’s house at first. Then I looked around and I saw a group of teenagers talking. Something “different” about them caught my attention, and that something “different” was like a “spark of life” inside me. I had never seen such exuberance for life in young people!

I watched and listened to their every word for nearly 2 hours – spellbound. I wanted so much to have joy and peace and excitement for life like they had.

I was about to leave but then a pastor began talking to me. This man started talking about Jesus Christ. I found this was a Christian home. I listened to him. After that, he told me to give Jesus a chance to change my life.

I challenged “this Jesus” right there to change my life, and the pastor said, “He is willing to accept the challenge,” so I prayed with the pastor. I asked Jesus to change my miserable life.

Then I returned home. While I was in my room making my bed that afternoon, I started feeling a “presence” filling the room. A presence of PEACE and LOVE like I have never felt before. So I asked aloud, “Is that You … the God that pastor told me about?” After asking that, the presence became overwhelming to me.

I sat there for hours, enjoying this presence. I didn’t want to go to sleep. I didn’t want that presence to leave me, so I stayed awake all night until early in the morning, and then I finally fell asleep. When I woke up God’s presence was STILL THERE! He was right there with me… like protecting me! After that I started feeling so much hunger and thirst to get to know more about this God.

The next morning, I dressed quickly and went to look for that pastor. He talked to me for many hours in his office. Then he started teaching me about this Jesus - every day for three weeks. Then he invited me to join a church.

I watched this pastor closely. When he was praying in their meetings, I observed that there was power in his prayers. But this power -- it was not the power I had known for years. This was a stronger power -- it was a power combined with love. I was amazed.

Shortly after that I went visiting my mother and told her about my new life with JESUS. She got extremely angry with me. She then told me that I could not become a Christian, because, since I was little she had dedicated me to the lodge.

Then I yelled at her and told her: “I didn’t belong to any group! I belong to JESUS!" She became even more furious and told me terrible things were going to happen to me if I continued with that position.

I said, “I don’t care, I am not alone. I am with Jesus!” I left her house immediately after that.

The Lord taught me many things the days and weeks following. He taught me that I should forgive my mother because she didn’t know what she was doing, which I did. Forgiving her was also protection from God against evil spirits trying to harass me.

(Editor's note: That’s one of the greatest reasons why God wants us to forgive our enemies, and even pray for them. It helps keep spiritual doors closed, so satanic spirits cannot harass us as easily)

I used to buy presents for Mom and leave them at her door with notes expressing all my love to her. I would tell her in the notes that Jesus loved her too.

Sometimes I would ring the bell and run away. That helped a lot to heal my wounds and painful past memories. I did this very often for many years. I didn’t want a close approach with her. I was not prepared.
first do u really know the meaning of occult? Do u know that what Catholic priests practise on the altar is an occult practice... And I didn't see in ur post where they said they are satanists or they works for enki. So now any occult person is a satanist?

Cool story tho... Post more
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2015
ophy:
@ Blossom023 leave melin....i have told him alot of times to be truthful....Yes am a christian and am proud of it..... on facebook you can see my handsome face... mellin your face is no where to be found...""""Some even asking if they can still pray in Jesus name to camouflage.. What are u hiding... It's only a coward that won't be proud of what he is doing... If u r not ready then leave it and keep serving the beast.. When u r ready dedicate and grow ur spiritual life enough of all these senseless questions""" you said that when you cant use your real name any where??.... ..stop deceiving people with your strange stories... abeg who writes a story and get to the middle and say battery low.....for christ sake...melin be truthful.. i remember when you were making noise about immortality and stuffs, you wrote that you used some black candles and pentagons, abeg lets use our common sense when you see a pastor with black candle what pops into your mind i love you mellin i know you will change some day...buh what will become of these blind fellows following you... now they think of you as their savior...so are you their god?? a word is enough for the wise...my name is Ofi Gboyega Damilola...check me up am not afraid of anybody as i could remember in my bible it says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm....love smiley smiley
whenever I see a black candle what comes to my mind is.. It's the most powerful candle.. And from which colour can u get any other colour? White? Am no one's saviour, they are God and Kings or Queen. They answer to no one except their creator.(choice)...

Go study the old testament again and again and again... If Jesus is the creator or God the old testament would have carried it...

Am a black man so I will use a black candle... And why do we have black candles if we weren't meant to use it?
Do u think at all my friend..? First love ur self before loving another.. U call it deceiving? Apart from boy demigod who ran faster than his shadow who other dedicated who is following things step by step has ever complained? Why r u complaining on their behalf... They have discovered peace and OK with that.. Find peace within ur self and leave others... U need to restudy what u have been taught again..

Peace

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Mellin:
whenever I see a black candle what comes to my mind is.. It's the most powerful candle.. And from which colour can u get any other colour? White? Am no one's saviour, they are God and Kings or Queen. They answer to no one except their creator.(choice)...

Go study the old testament again and again and again... If Jesus is the creator or God the old testament would have carried it...

Am a black man so I will use a black candle... And why do we have black candles if we weren't meant to use it?
Do u think at all my friend..? First love ur self before loving another.. U call it deceiving? Apart from boy demigod who ran faster than his shadow who other dedicated who is following things step by step has ever complained? Why r u complaining on their behalf... They have discovered peace and OK with that.. Find peace within ur self and leave others... U need to restudy what u have been taught again..

you didnt answer my questions...dont be stupid

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2015
ophy:
From the Occult to deliverance in Jesus--Janet's Story
By the time I was in 8th grade, my parents decided to get a divorce. This did not upset me because I couldn't stand all the fighting. In addition, my father had become an alcoholic by now and would slap around my youngest brother when frustrated. Though I was not close to my brother, I was hurt seeing him treated this way. My father left to live elsewhere. I was now open game for the whole family...

God Bless each of you.

Love you in Christ

God bless you. Please, keep on posting these true stories so that people know what they are getting themselves into.

These are true life stories in contrast to the tales by moonlight the op is dishing out.

They will try to debunk your stories as usual but just ignore them.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Different paths, one destination. What a multidimensional cosmic mind! Yet.......... Who is next? That soul below me you were saying.....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by beautifuldaemon: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
ophy:
From the Occult to deliverance in Jesus--Janet's Story
By the time I was in 8th grade, my parents decided to get a divorce. This did not upset me because I couldn't stand all the fighting. In addition, my father had become an alcoholic by now and would slap around my youngest brother when frustrated. Though I was not close to my brother, I was hurt seeing him treated this way. My father left to live elsewhere. I was now open game for the whole family.

The constant coldness and hurtful words towards me intensified after my father left. Though I never forgot my sexual abuse, I could no longer keep the pain inside. I confronted my oldest brother about the whole situation one day when no one else was home. I watched him frantically trying to come up with words. When that failed, all he could do was deny it and call me crazy. Perhaps he thought I was about to expose the truth because after that day he did all he could to turn the family totally against me. Day after day my brothers and mother would pick on me. No remark was out of line for them. It was now three against one. I could no longer take the pain.

Now that my father was no longer there to shield me from any harm, my youngest brother felt open to release his own built up anger on me. Besides being made fun of at any given moment, I now had to deal with his violent outbursts. Though he would hit me often, my mother turned a blind eye on the situation. I felt betrayed, alone, angry, depressed, and without hope.

With nowhere to turn, I started engaging in drug use. School no longer mattered to me, and I rarely attended. With forged notes, I would cut classes to drink and smoke pot with others like myself who no longer cared about life. I started believing what my family told me daily. I was nothing, a loser, and evil. I gave up on God totally, figuring that He didn't care for me either. The rituals and dark practices I knew as a child and had stopped practicing out of fear of God no longer bothered me. I embraced any knowledge of the occult that came my way.

The more I participated in such knowledge, the more I saw things that cannot be explained by rational thought. I was both scared and intrigued by such a force. By the time I graduated from high school, I had become a complete rebel. I hated all the hypocrisy I saw around me. With all the emotions I still had within me, I transformed into a cold exterior. When I couldn't smoke or drink the void within me away, I would engage in immoral sexual behavior. This, too, never brought solace. I felt more guilt and shame then ever before. Since nothing seemed to bring me happiness, I tried to physically escape by moving to Hollywood, California, with a friend. Hollywood is a very strange but exciting place. For a drug user, it is a mecca. Normal people are the minority. It was the worse place for me to ever live. I had an abundant supply of drugs whenever I wanted them. Sexual immorality is more commonplace there then breathing itself. As for belief systems, it is a melting pot for cults, clans, and every practice imaginable. The people I met taught me all they knew about the occult. My drug abuse escalated into uses of cocaine, crack, methamphetamine, PCP, and heroin. With few exceptions, if it could be snorted, shot, popped, or smoked, I did it. As my depression increased, so, too, did my death wish.

Before my 21st birthday, I could no longer afford to live in Hollywood. I returned home to live with my father. My drug tries were severed by the move, but my pain remained. Though my father loved me greatly, he no longer knew me. I had changed so dramatically since I had left for Hollywood and because he had no idea of anything happening in my life, he contributed my behavior to being difficult. He did not like what he saw in me, and this disproval only enhanced when I got a job as a bartender in a local strip club. When he found out I had started to oil wrestle, he could no longer tolerate me. I soon moved out and into an abusive relationship. Though short-lived, I went from one abusive relationship to another (of varying degrees). Like the pattern while living in Hollywood, I also went from one job to the next without caring about the consequences.

I felt completely washed up and depressed at all times. All I wanted to do was die. I was afraid to commit suicide because of the pain involved and the possibility of damnation. Nothing I tried brought about the death I sought. The pain of living I could not escape. Every little bit of hope I clung to was short-lived. With no other option available to me, I decided to try for a college degree. I was hoping this was exactly what I needed to turn my life around.

I entered a private all female college in 1992. I majored in Criminal Justice out of curiosity. I took on a second major in Psychology hoping to figure my life out. To my surprise, I did extremely well in both majors which boosted my self-esteem a bit. Despite my academic achievement, I could not get rid of all the pain inside of me. I entered into three years of Psychotherapy freely offered by the college. Though it was nice to be able to talk to someone, it didn't seem to help much. I was labeled with having Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and High Depression of unknown classification. Not only was I depressed and in deep pain but also was now a label within the DSM manual.

By my senior year in college, I had stopped going to my therapist. My grades were excellent, and I pushed myself to achieve everything academically open to me. Some teachers would pull me aside out of concern and warn me of pushing myself too hard. I ignored all the warnings and plunged deeper into independent research studies. The result was horrible. I would often find myself curled into a ball on the floor crying my eyes out. There was a week that my mind stopped functioning altogether. I literally couldn't even remember how to open a book.

During this time my anger at God was so great that I gave Him a ultimatum. I insisted He help me or else I was going to embrace the dark side completely--bringing as many people down with me as I could. Up until this point, my occult dealings were for my own knowledge (I was not one to hurt others). This anger towards God did not help me at all. In fact, just the opposite happened. I saw the dark side like never before in my life. As strange as this may sound, I became aware that my closest friends in college (whom I lived under) were not who I thought they were. Though they tried to convince me that "they" were higher spiritual beings, I knew them to be demonically possessed. This did not bother me at the time. I was so against God by now that I invited any opportunity to talk to the numerous beings that would speak through them. I called them jokingly my "home entertainment system." At first I thought it all was a joke. I listened intently for mistakes in the stories they told me to no avail. I even listened to them speak through the vents of my apartment to try to catch them in the game. It remained the same. This phenomena was very real, and it fascinated me. The more I hung out with them, the darker I allowed myself to become. I hated what I saw myself becoming, but I was so fixated on darkness that all I wanted to do was understand it. I read and bought every black magick book and occult item I could find. I charged everything on credit cards and was soon in major debt. Though my grades never suffered, I became addicted to the occult like never before. This was all soon to change.

I had a normal routine of sleeping on my couch between classes to relieve my sleep deprivation. One such day, I experienced what people call an out-of-body experience. Though I will not go into detail about it (that is a story within itself), all I will say was that it was very frightening. The following day I had another. A couple days after and while typing on my computer, it happened again. Other than being fully awake the third time, the only other difference from the other two was that I seemed to be stuck halfway in and out of my body. I had trouble breathing, and panic filled my senses. Not having any place to go, I ran upstairs in a frenzy. When I entered my "friends'" house, they were all laughing. One stated, "How does it feel to be dying?" She kept on laughing at my terror. I sat at their kitchen table and prayed silently to Jesus for help. Within 5 minutes, my whole body was back to normal. You would think that I would have caught on that Jesus was the way to life. Yet I didn't. I graduated from college with highest honors and continued my dark existence in the occult. After experiencing a physical demonic attack on my body, I became frightened even of a falling leaf. I knew I needed help, and I did not know how to go about it. I called many pastors and set up appointments to talk with them. Though they did their best to help me, they were ill-equipped to handle my case. Some just looked at me as if I was a nut.

My search for help continued and extended to online chat rooms. I spoke to any Christian that would listen to my story. One particular pastor in a Christian chat room told me all about Jesus and how to be saved. He helped relieve my fear that God hated me and would never accept me back. He told me to have faith and to trustfully accept Jesus into my life. I made the step in faith in September of 1997. It was the best day of my life!

Though I still have many struggles and shortcomings, three months after I accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, my depression left completely. Each day is a blessing to me and filled with a joy I cannot describe. I have never loved life before Jesus. Now I live each minute for Him. All I want to do is serve God and grow in His plan for me. Jesus did come to set the captives free. I am living proof of that. Praise the Lord . . . . for HE is Good!

God Bless each of you.

Love you in Christ

And what is the purpose of this story and how does it correlate with the topic here?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by beautifuldaemon: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
JILCOM:

God bless you. Please, keep on posting these true stories so that people know what they are getting themselves into.

These are true life stories in contrast to the tales by moonlight the op is dishing out.

I am sorry to bother you...

Can you explain to us what makes this story true and not fictitious?

With facts and figures pls...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
deamon or wah do u calll your sef....i dont need to proof anytin to you....tell me afte you read those testimony you didnt doubt enki
confused souls repent

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Daewoods(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
JILCOM:

ophy:
deamon or wah do u calll your sef....i dont need to proof anytin to you....tell me afte you read those testimony you didnt doubt enki
confused souls repent
Black (Nigerian) Christians are one of the most foolish and brainwashed people on earth,,, the story you posted, how do we know it's truer than talking of enki, I really tire.
Can't you people use your god given brain for once, ask questions, how is yours the truth and all other falsehood, if after asking questions and you don't accept still,,, why don't you kindily stay out of the thread..
You won't accept others belief, stay out of thread; no, but they must accept your own cos it's the truth. i'm really tired and angry and sorry for you pathetic human beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Daewoods(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've not practiced any thing here, tho I have been following the thread.. and must even say I am a Christan, but I can't be spewing the rubbish you guys are spewing,,, being a Christan doesn't stop you from thinking for yourself..
If your God didn't want you to think, he would not hv bothered giving you brains,, he could hv created you a goat, so you roam without using a brain.
But despite the brain you were given you hv refused to use it and act foolishly like an animal, continue... ignorant, brainwashed, brainless, pathetic goats!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Daewoods:

Black (Nigerian) Christians are one of the most foolish and brainwashed people on earth,,, the story you posted, how do we know it's truer than talking of enki, I really tire.
Can't you people use your god given brain for once, ask questions, how is yours the truth and all other falsehood, if after asking questions and you don't accept still,,, why don't you kindily stay out of the thread..
You won't accept others belief, stay out of thread; no, but they must accept your own cos it's the truth. i'm really tired and angry and sorry for you pathetic human beings.
How do you justify the brain of this mørons who believe a donkey talks,that their god killed himself and offered himself to himself to appease himself, that manna was falling from heaven, that five loaves and two fish fed more than 5000 people,and that a woman got pregnant without being fùcked?
Something is definitely wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
The essence of this forum is to argue and prove nothing... Enkians Vs Christains over to unah...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Asides the fact Jesus fed 5000 pple, with five bread and two fishes.. , no one noticed he also spoke to them without a microphone.. xtians are only concerned about the food part..

philfearon:

How do you justify the brain of this mørons who believe a donkey talks,that their god killed himself and offered himself to himself to appease himself, that manna was falling from heaven, that five loaves and two fish fed more than 5000 people,and that a woman got pregnant without being fùcked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
sorextee:
Asides the fact Jesus fed 5000 pple, with five bread and two fishes.. , no one noticed he also spoke to them without a microphone.. xtians are only concerned about the food part..

lol. .. .
Making sense!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Same way scientists are marveled about the ancient pyramids... I would say never underestimate ancient civilization.. The old ways are lost friends... Everything is possible..... Who's next? Oya!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
sorextee:

watch them not to say anything about ur post... Oya jilcom, blossom,demi-mumu, ophy toto, great0 u all are needed to explain how this was possible..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hehehe.. Ophy toto... It's possible if he was on a cliff and the rest on the ground nah, especially if it was a night even an echo friendly setting etc.... Mhen let us not allow ignorance cloud our reasoning... Oya next!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Togetherness we are one

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blackrootist Oluwapoju your are cooler than the rest... Good job! Wia dem dey nah... Who's next... You bah... Give me the flows.....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2015
philfearon:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2015
sorextee:

Thats a mystery to be interpreted
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Qpetz:
Different paths, one destination. What a multidimensional cosmic mind! Yet.......... Who is next? That soul below me you were saying.....
No one destination.
This Qpetz, you are not far from having a bird spirit.
Not insult
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Great0:
interpret it let's see...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Our God is a mysterious God.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2015
The bread fish mystery = ESOTERIC MANTRAS... Mehn secrets bad gan... Who's next?? You! Roll...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Great0:

No one destination.
This Qpetz, you are not far from having a bird spirit.
Not insult

I don't argue sir. So only christianity is the way? That's selfish nah! If you wanna follow the abrahamaic religion then stick with your ''Jesus is the way''... What is a bird spirit NEXT!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Mellin:
interpret it let's see...
what's up...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Great0:

please interpret for us.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Great0:

please interpret for us.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
What happens after that @Oga at the top...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
sorextee:

Hahahaha gringringrin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
God/ Goddess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.