Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217229 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
chalantmike:
seriously a rock hit a rock, the moon is from the earth.

Consider this
-the moon is not a planet, its a satelite, literally its dead, a piece of rock caught in the earth orbital.

-compare the materials of the moon and earth together, is there remotely a similarity other than rocks

-why is mars called the twin earth?, whats the possibility of survival on the moon.

-ITS BETTER YHU SAY ALL PLANET FROM SIMILAR MATERIAL OR PLANET, BUT TO SAY THE MOON CUT OUT OF THE EARTH, THE MOON THAT LARGE SHOULD LEAVE A HOLE, DONT YHU THINK CONSIDERING HIW LARGE THE MOON IS.
METORITES THAT STROKE THE EARTH BILLIONS OF YEAR ALONE LEAVE LANDSCAPE IMPACTS.
Dude, don't confuse yourself with simplistic explanations, the theory was propounded by experts in the field. Read up books about how the moon came to be or simply Google it and you'll find all the explanations you want. Currently you acting like someone who thinks the earth can't be spherical.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ccollins(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
there is power in name of Jesus.. try this even if you know you are rebellious or no matter how evil.. "call on name Jesus Christ with believe in your heart and see whether he will not save you from eternal destruction and bondage the god of this world has blinded you .think a loving message of God for you.. if you want to surrender to CHRIST Jesus.. let me know.. His name is so precious that it will save you

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'll Like To Meet Someone Here.. In The Spiritual Realm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
philfearon:
Enki saved me from a disastrous situation yesterday that could have brought dishonour to my name and my family; not to even mention the financial aspect of it.....
I don't Even know how to thank Him...
I wanted to open a new thread for it,but the issue in question is a private one and I don't want people to start asking unnecessary questions!
All I did in the midst of my trouble was draw the sigil of Enki off heart and pleaded for his help.
The three people that helped me out of the situation stated one particular thing that they were going somewhere else but something they didn't know brought them to me.....To help me!
Lest I forget,at a point,I almost thought Enki forsake me......
Moral Lesson:
When u find yourself in an ugly situation, accept the responsibility for whatever is the outcome of ur action,acknowledge the fact that u alone created your current condition;admit that you are wrong........Then Call on Enki,He will deliver you!!
so Enki too has sigil?

Google didn't av it...
share it with me abeg
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin, so you really believe that a planet and living beings can survive being that close to the sun? and even connect a cord to the sun? ever heard how hot the Suns surface is ( that is temperature)? Am sure there's a logical explanation for that image, you just choosed the pseudoscientific explanation. There are a lot of such images on the net and we all know NASA and scientists sometimes come out to debunk all these claims.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
samsard:
Mellin, so you really believe that a planet and living beings can survive being that close to the sun? and even connect a cord to the sun? ever heard how hot the Suns surface is ( that is temperature)? Am sure there's a logical explanation for that image, you just choosed the pseudoscientific explanation. There are a lot of such images on the net and we all know NASA and scientists sometimes come out to debunk all these claims.
before I post anything I first ask to confirm....

We all know when planet nibiru was tagged planet x and other things hidden away from the masses...

Before teaching how the suns surface watch the video on YouTube

You can chose to believe what scientists say, ur choice, ur freewill...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
ccollins:
there is power in name of Jesus.. try this even if you know you are rebellious or no matter how evil.. "call on name Jesus Christ with believe in your heart and see whether he will not save you from eternal destruction and bondage the god of this world has blinded you .think a loving message of God for you.. if you want to surrender to CHRIST Jesus.. let me know.. His name is so precious that it will save you
You sure you have read this thread from page1 till this page? You such a crazy comedian. Thanks for making my day cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ccollins(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
jumainsexy:

You sure you have read this thread from page1 till this page? You such a crazy comedian. Thanks for making my day cheesycheesy

why do you say so
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
edogho:

so Enki too has sigil?

Google didn't av it...
share it with me abeg

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
samsard:
Dude, don't confuse yourself with simplistic explanations, the theory was propounded by experts in the field. Read up books about how the moon came to be or simply Google it and you'll find all the explanations you want. Currently you acting like someone who thinks the earth can't be spherical.
i give up, i like the tenicity to even indulge yhu, going by that logic it goes against the Very composition of the universe.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin, you are yet to tell me the reasons you ignore me oo.. curious..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trizyd:
I'll Like To Meet Someone Here.. In The Spiritual Realm

Interested.. whaddyasay..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
repent. wey d enki 3rd eye method
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Qpetz:

Interested.. whaddyasay..
no problemo..when?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin, i summon you here, please i have a question i want you to answer. pls.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trizyd:

no problemo..when?

LoL.. gotcha..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Qpetz:

LoL.. gotcha..
lol, still paying u a visit though.*winks*
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LordCenturion(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin:
before I post anything I first ask to confirm...
may peace be unto u merlin and i wish u long life in good health with wealth,..i need ur little help,i want to ask enki about my future and evrythng about my life,i want u to help me ask him,but i dnt knw if u wil like to have my full name or doesnt need,and am asking if we can discus it in private or here,if we can discus it in private,am suggesting if can i drop my whatsapp numba or u wil drop urs,so that u can discus it,please help me..thanks

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
LordCenturion:
may peace be unto u merlin and i wish u long life in good health with wealth,..i need ur little help,i want to ask enki about my future and evrythng about my life,i want u to help me ask him,but i dnt knw if u wil like to have my full name or doesnt need,and am asking if we can discus it in private or here,if we can discus it in private,am suggesting if can i drop my whatsapp numba or u wil drop urs,so that u can discus it,please help me..thanks
u can add me on wechat... Mellin666

But U alone will create ur future.... The way u want ur life and future to be is the way it will be....

U can still add me anyways
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Qpetz:
Mellin, you are yet to tell me the reasons you ignore me oo.. curious..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LordCenturion(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin:
u can add me on wechat... Mellin666

But U alone will create ur future.... The way u want ur life and future to be is the way it will be....

U can still add me anyways
i cant use wechat,cuz i lost my android last week and am using nokia x2 with whatsapp,can u help me out with somethng else

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
LordCenturion:
i cant use wechat,cuz i lost my android last week and am using nokia x2 with whatsapp,can u help me out with somethng else
send me a pm
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
mellin, you ban refused to answer me. ok let me ask anyone here that answer. Before you get your 3rd eye opened does a demon know you dont have it opened? or if you have your 3rd eye opened, and you see a demon, does he know you can see it?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trizyd:
mellin, you ban refused to answer me. ok let me ask anyone here that answer. Before you get your 3rd eye opened does a demon know you dont have it opened? or if you have your 3rd eye opened, and you see a demon, does he know you can see it?
open it and find out ur self
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin:
i already said please na. please answer
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mellin:
But u promised to post something to help one open it fast na, but u didn't share...

do share so we'll be seeing things for ourselves real....

lemme teh u one truth, most of us here in Africa finds it hard to do all this breath exercise, that's y since u've been talking, none av successfully opened it... they like me are still waiting till u post it, so we can move to d next stage of our spiritual education.

I'm going to continue my astral projection training tonight, so wish me well so I project safely.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
edogho:

But u promised to post something to help one open it fast na, but u didn't share...

do share so we'll be seeing things for ourselves real....

lemme teh u one truth, most of us here in Africa finds it hard to do all this breath exercise, that's y since u've been talking, none av successfully opened it... they like me are still waiting till u post it, so we can move to d next stage of our spiritual education.

I'm going to continue my astral projection training tonight, so wish me well so I project safely.
emm speak for yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
chalantmike:
emm speak for yourself.

T'was 4 mysef too na,

when should we expect u to start "demystifing" (ur word) our world n Wat we know? do quick, no time...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
before I post anything I first ask to confirm....

We all know when planet nibiru was tagged planet x and other things hidden away from the masses...

Before teaching how the suns surface watch the video on YouTube

You can chose to believe what scientists say, ur choice, ur freewill...
I choose to believe what is more logical or rational. I don't believe a planet can be that close to the sun and still harbour life or even that the living things on that planet are so advanced they can tap the power of the sun directly by inserting a cord or whatever into the sun especially not here in our solar system. I would advice you also employ hard logic before buying into these stories.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
That's it? LoL.. "WITH OR WITHOUT"
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
samsard:
I choose to believe what is more logical or rational. I don't believe a planet can be that close to the sun and still harbour life or even that the living things on that planet are so advanced they can tap the power of the sun directly by inserting a cord or whatever into the sun especially not here in our solar system. I would advice you also employ hard logic before buying into these stories.

One reason why Nibiru could be located behind the sun is if gold is there(I found out there is) and their skin can withstand such amount of radiation...

Talking about logic...LoL.. Is faith rational? Yet the marvels of its practice is astonishing.. Seems you are too left-brained, in the journey of life, you would require more of the right-brain to enjoy the wonders of the cosmos...

Over to your freewill...!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
samsard:
I don't buy into stories.... If u had been following this thread u will noticed when I made mention of gold been mined here on earth back then for them to survive out there..... U can't compare their skin to ours..if u don't believe a planet could be that close to the sun then what's in that picture? And I guess u haven't watch the video of it... What we don't know is bigger than us... The few who knows no one is paying attention to them cos they feel the one they know or was culled from a book is the right thing...

I won't stress myself explaining things like this... U believe or u don't believe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.