Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044457 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayinsyd:
Hello guys, well i just got my visa grant via the PFL agent used. I didn't get to know about this thread until after my visa application and all but i hope all I am going to put here helps someone out.
I had no idea about the front loading of the medicals and so it was after i had lodged my visa that i did the medicals.
Visa was lodged on the 13th of November, apparently it got to Pretoria on the 17th of November which was the same day i did my medicals. Fatayi williams sent the results in on the 19th and after then the waiting begun. How i applied to the school is a different story but i have been in India for the last one year and i applied using IDP India to Macquarie and Swinburne Uni of Tech. Cos of Swinburne's toughness and admission conditions changing i settled for Macquarie University, Sydney. The final decision on my visa was made today 3rd December 2015 and i got it this evening. Using this as a point of contact to my brothers and sisters here that yours is already loading and u will receive it soon. Cheers and well done to all the Gurus here for loading up all the knowledge and information. I still learn new stuffs everyday going through all d pages @2posh i hail u o and @futuredon ekuse o and to the other people i forgot to mention......I sight una God bless u guys.

Please is there anyone in Sydney(Macquarie University)? really need some help. Thanks.

Hey congrats...tapping into this IJN..Already feeling some good vibes grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
chetaRay:

plz @ gunpoint how do u obtain dis certificate 3 in age care plz tell us we will love to know plx. nd can anyone doing any course obtain it

gunpoint please answer dis important question of mine
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by braddddddd: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2015
HOUSE PLEASE HELP ME I'M CONFUSED,I GOT ADMISSION IN ONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN AUSTRALIA,I CONTRACTED AN AGENT TO DO THE DOCUMENTATION FOR ME COS I USE TO BE SO MUCH BUSY IN THE OFFICE,I PROVIDED ALL NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO HIM INCLUDING MY STATEMENT OF ACC AND MY ADMISSION LETTER, IN SHORT I PROVIDED EVERY REQUIREMENTS BUT FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS I'M YET TO GET REPLY FROM HIM, HE LATER TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD EXERCISE PATIENT THAT IT'S ON PROCESS THAT IT WAS'NT SUBMITTED THEN. SHOULD I WRITE THE EMBASSY TO CONFIRM ABOUT MY APPLICATION...... PLEASE ADVICE.............................................
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gunpoint(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2015
chetaRay:

plz @ gunpoint how do u obtain dis certificate 3 in age care plz tell us we will love to know plx. nd can anyone doing any course obtain it
Yeah anyone can do it. It takes about 6weeks to get though. 3weeks in class and 3weeks at a facility. It cost an average of $1k to $2k. $1k if you just do classes and are willing yo find a facility yourself, $2k if you want/allow your classwork provider to place you at a facility.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gunpoint(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2015
braddddddd:
HOUSE PLEASE HELP ME I'M CONFUSED,I GOT ADMISSION IN ONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN AUSTRALIA,I CONTRACTED AN AGENT TO DO THE DOCUMENTATION FOR ME COS I USE TO BE SO MUCH BUSY IN THE OFFICE,I PROVIDED ALL NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO HIM INCLUDING MY STATEMENT OF ACC AND MY ADMISSION LETTER, IN SHORT I PROVIDED EVERY REQUIREMENTS BUT FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS I'M YET TO GET REPLY FROM HIM, HE LATER TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD EXERCISE PATIENT THAT IT'S ON PROCESS THAT IT WAS'NT SUBMITTED THEN. SHOULD I WRITE THE EMBASSY TO CONFIRM ABOUT MY APPLICATION...... PLEASE ADVICE.............................................
Forget the agent, he hasn't submitted anything, even the rubbish Canadian visa process isnt this diabolical.
No need writing the embassy, apply yourself now
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by braddddddd: 3:50am On Dec 04, 2015
WHAT IF I WRITE THEM TO VERIFY IF MY APPLICATION REALLY GOT TO PRETORIA,WILL IT CAUSE ANYTHING BAD TO THE APPLICATION? MY DOCUMENTS ARE STILL WITH HIM, JUST NEED A WAY TO CONFIRM BEFORE POINTING FINGER AT HIM. PLS SUGGEST FOR ME HOUSE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2015
What documentation did you contract to the agent.? School's or visa's? If school's, you should have completed the admission process yourself since it is just payment of school fees and CoE acceptance that was left. If visa's, you should have followed the guidelines on the 573 form, ask the house questions, as you'll definitely see people to work you through it.
Now, first case scenario, If your admission is still valid, say it is next year and it is still available (which can be confirmed directly from the school by email or by placing a call to the school), proceed to payment after which you'll use your CoE to process your visa.
Second case scenario, reapply for a new admission, you can do this yourself or use trusted agents (IMO, they secure admissions faster) after which the house can assist with the visa application. Note, if you've gone through this page, you'll know the visa application is not as complex as those agents make you feel, just a good sop, certified docs and a dose of prayer. Best wishes. PS. You can download Telbo and combine it with a good internet service to make your international calls, calls to Australia are charged 1ยข per minute (2 naira per minute). My 2cents.
braddddddd:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
braddddddd:
WHAT IF I WRITE THEM TO VERIFY IF MY APPLICATION REALLY GOT TO PRETORIA,WILL IT CAUSE ANYTHING BAD TO THE APPLICATION? MY DOCUMENTS ARE STILL WITH HIM, JUST NEED A WAY TO CONFIRM BEFORE POINTING FINGER AT HIM. PLS SUGGEST FOR ME HOUSE

Sorry to read about the ineptitude of your agent but please can u stop writing in ALL CAPS. It's against the forum rules and rather impolite.

I advise you take your destiny in your own hands and apply now. You have done 80% of the work already. Why leave it in the hands of someone who obviously has nothing to lose? All the best!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scholly(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2015
I applied for a subclass 573 dependant visa through a MARA agent in Australia, my husband did all the documentation and I also sent some through DHL to him. My question is since I didn't do any 'Biometrics' along with the application is it going to affect the decision of the CO. Note that I have been refused my visa grant twice already within 5months. Pls @erictack203, @ewagbamio and my other friends please help me with your response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
scholly:
I applied for a subclass 573 dependant visa through a MARA agent in Australia, my husband did all the documentation and I also sent some through DHL to him. My question is since I didn't do any 'Biometrics' along with the application is it going to affect the decision of the CO. Note that I have been refused my visa grant twice already within 5months. Pls @erictack203, @ewagbamio and my other friends please help me with your response

This is a tedious one for novice lik me, but if I may ask why did u not use one in Nigeria... And more over biometrics is dame important via say the name bio-life)metrics) u know naaaa... How sure the agent is genuine did u check at immigration website before u start dealing with him or her, there are MARA and OMARA agents, so check it up on Australian immigration website to see if he or she is registered,(his or her name might be dea but below his or her details will state if he or she is registered..., if yes I wonder why he or she will advice to to apply without biometrics.... Hmmmmm e fear me ohhh but gurus will talk first..just saying what I thought... 1/2cent

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
scholly:
If you are married & can prove it with cert, you can apply directly from Nigeria without the help of an agent.
* Marriage certificate
* Download & fill form 919
* Fill form 571A where applicable to you
* Biodata page of your intl passport etc
Your husband should fill the Form 919 & send it to you in Nigeria, fill Form 571A where applicable to you, front load your medicals & proceed to teleperformance to launch your application, you will need financial statements for your application.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
For multi-page documents like transcript, do we notarize every page, or just the first page of the document?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
bhanjjie:
For multi-page documents like transcript, do we notarize every page, or just the first page of the document?

Every page of the document.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
ayinsyd:
Hello guys, well i just got my visa grant via the PFL agent used. I didn't get to know about this thread until after my visa application and all but i hope all I am going to put here helps someone out.
I had no idea about the front loading of the medicals and so it was after i had lodged my visa that i did the medicals.
Visa was lodged on the 13th of November, apparently it got to Pretoria on the 17th of November which was the same day i did my medicals. Fatayi williams sent the results in on the 19th and after then the waiting begun. How i applied to the school is a different story but i have been in India for the last one year and i applied using IDP India to Macquarie and Swinburne Uni of Tech. Cos of Swinburne's toughness and admission conditions changing i settled for Macquarie University, Sydney. The final decision on my visa was made today 3rd December 2015 and i got it this evening. Using this as a point of contact to my brothers and sisters here that yours is already loading and u will receive it soon. Cheers and well done to all the Gurus here for loading up all the knowledge and information. I still learn new stuffs everyday going through all d pages @2posh i hail u o and @futuredon ekuse o and to the other people i forgot to mention......I sight una God bless u guys.

Please is there anyone in Sydney(Macquarie University)? really need some help. Thanks.

Congrats ayinsyd smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Congratss Pal!

ayinsyd:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your Visa Application is to be submitted by yourself at Teleperformance after paying your tuition fee and have gotten your eCoE.

Did you submit any Visa application by yourself?

braddddddd:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
What type of Visas were you refused within 5months? Is it the same dependant Visa or you applied as the Student? Pls elaborate more.

scholly:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Noted. Thanks very much.

For past employment history, is an employment letter a sufficient documentation to attach as proof?

enyinna4:

Every page of the document.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
bhanjjie:
Noted. Thanks very much.

For past employment history, is an employment letter a sufficient documentation to attach as proof?

I don't think it will be necessary, rather you attach that of your current employment....I stand to be corrected though

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Check this information on financial requirement for people who are getting set to submit their application.
https://english.bond.edu.au/files/598/Agent%20Portal%20-%20financial%20requirements.pdf
Edey pain me that I didnt see all these before I applied as I no apply for my family, it is well sha. The way forward is what should be the uttermost focus now.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2015
I owe much to this forum, but when am done and sucessful..... grin grin grin grin grin grin i go kudos all of you..that does not mean i wont kudos 2posh, eric my man and the other highly respected gurus of gurus....you guys are POPES...sorry gurus forever grin grin grin grin

I beg i don do that online arrangement and gotten hap i.d oya am just confused on how to actually book this health examination....should i call and tell them i want to see the doctor grin grin grin grin grin or should i woke up one morning.. dust my yash, pack all the printables i have printed since i started this heavenly race to that hospital to see fatayi williams... which way my brodas and sisters but i bet am not gonna sit down and wait for his calls....even though i have mailed : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... will 40k settle the matter? if no, hope fatayi de do check up for credit..wen i get money i pay grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Triggeredsam:
I owe much to this forum, but when am done and sucessful..... grin grin grin grin grin grin i go kudos all of you..that does not mean i wont kudos 2posh, eric my man and the other highly respected gurus of gurus....you guys are POPES...sorry gurus forever grin grin grin grin

I beg i don do that online arrangement and gotten hap i.d oya am just confused on how to actually book this health examination....should i call and tell them i want to see the doctor grin grin grin grin grin or should i woke up one morning.. dust my yash, pack all the printables i have printed since i started this heavenly race to that hospital to see fatayi williams... which way my brodas and sisters but i bet am not gonna sit down and wait for his calls....even though i have mailed : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... will 40k settle the matter? if no, hope fatayi de do check up for credit..wen i get money i pay grin grin grin grin grin

lolzzz..funny guy....40k is more than enough bro..u can march there without booking any appointment, they will still attend to u, abi no be money dem want?!..,that was what I did during my time
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Hold about 45k, that will cover for Medicals, Chest X-Ray and Polio Vaccination.

Check their Contacts on the Site and call them to inform them about your Coming. Also don't forget to go with 2passports foto.

Goodluck. I will send you that other stuff this morning b4 12noon. Sleep wan finish me Bcus of Hammathan. grin

Triggeredsam:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veryconcluded: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
scholly:

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your refusals. I am kind of interested to know why you were refused if you wont mind sharing the story, cos my family will soon apply and I am seriously expecting them
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2015
erictack203:
Hold about 45k, that will cover for Medicals, Chest X-Ray and Polio Vaccination.

Check their Contacts on the Site and call them to inform them about your Coming. Also don't forget to go with 2passports foto.

Goodluck. I will send you that other stuff this morning b4 12noon. Sleep wan finish me Bcus of Hammathan. grin

my 2cents/

i did my medicals yestrday at fatayi williams. though my agent booked an appointment for me i also noticed that if u come early u will be attended to.

i paid 30k for the medicals den 2500 for the polio vaccination.... den dey gave me a referal leta to go for x ray at st. nicholas hospital where i paid 5200 nd then left. so in all i paid 37, 700. hope it helps u triggersman
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
For guys who had their medicals in Abuja, please how did you get a referral letter to Zankli Medical Centre? I called them to make enquiries and they said I need to come with a referral letter for the medicals. Maybe I'll speak to a friend that works in a hospital to help generate a referral letter for me to Zankli.

The DIPB website stated clearly with contacts that we should go to Zankli, I cannot understand why they still require a referral letter.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2015
bhanjjie:
For guys who had their medicals in Abuja, please how did you get a referral letter to Zankli Medical Centre? I called them to make enquiries and they said I need to come with a referral letter for the medicals. Maybe I'll speak to a friend that works in a hospital to help generate a referral letter for me to Zankli.

The DIPB website stated clearly with contacts that we should go to Zankli, I cannot understand why they still require a referral letter.
the referral letter they are referring to can only be generated from ur immiaccount, when u get ur hap I.d. It usually asks u to print it out n ur hap I.d will also be there with d medical history u filled when completing d form...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Thank you very much. Did you undergo medicals at Zankli?
chi50:

the referral letter they are referring to can only be generated from ur immiaccount, when u get ur hap I.d. It usually asks u to print it out n ur hap I.d will also be there with d medical history u filled when completing d form...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by braddddddd: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
House, Please how long does it take to process a student visa at pretoria, please help............. i'm so confused and full of anxiety
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2015
bhanjjie:
Thank you very much. Did you undergo omedicals at Zankli?
I did, any p??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2015
braddddddd:
House, Please how long does it take to process a student visa at pretoria, please help............. i'm so confused and full of anxiety
You ain't the only one anxious bro. I noticed no grant was issued yesterday, let's hope Monday brings good tidings..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
No P really. Just need another clarification. The lady at Zankli said I should come with a polio card. I just got my yellow card from the Ministry of Health. On this yellow card, it was written that I got yellow fever, CSM and OPV vaccines. I know "OPV" is polio. I'm not very sure if this 'yellow card' is what this lady is referring to as 'polio card'. Please clarify. Thanks.

Mikey:

I did, any p??

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.