Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049765 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello,

Did you receive the automatic email reply in person or it was forwarded to you by PFL?

Thanks.

Shodur:
Hiiii e-fam...we give God all the glory. Got my student visa 573 grant this afternoon...Perth here I come...whoop whoop

I want to thank you guys for the continuous support and words of encouragement. I used Pfl to apply for my visa. I'm a pharmacist and hence very busy schedule. That's why I jst left it to Pfl. That dint mean I dint follow up o or get involved.

Timeline: lodged my application on the 13th of November at teleperformance...got an automatic email reply that same day that my application had been sent to the visa centre. Heard nothing else till today.

Got my visa grant today 7th November, early this afternoon around 2pm ish.

Thank you guys once again.God bless kiss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
It takes 29 working days to receive your svp 572 or 573 visa... I counted the days between the day of summiting and receiving of the successful and unsuccessful applicants so far... We are entering first week of December applicants 1st to 4th receive your grant..... Amem
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Otunba4eva: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Shodur:

Hi, i used IOMlagos, infact they were so fast in replying my emails.Booked my ticket for N207,735 and im to pay in standard chartered bank. I suggest you go through iomlagos

Am just seeing this right now, pls, is this a to and fro ticket, or just a one way?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2016
One way
Otunba4eva:

Am just seeing this right now, pls, is this a to and fro ticket, or just a one way?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Trigeredsam,

Welcome back!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Please pardon my ignorance, please define most of this abbreviations like 572 and 573
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:

O boy fear go dey catch me to pay ohhhh... The stuff too cheap for better WiFi plane like Emirates... Abeg make the thing still dey come down
Oga Sam, no fear o. I been call Emirates to check up something with them, and my ticket na confirm. If you book finish sef, you fit check up your ticket on the Emirates website. This thread na Godsent!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
bhanjjie:
Hello,

Did you receive the automatic email reply in person or it was forwarded to you by PFL?

Thanks.

In person.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks. I didn't get any notification from teleperformance since I submitted on Dec 21. Well, I believe it was transferred to SA the same week.

Did you receive the grant Email in person or it was forwarded to you by your agent?

Thanks
Shodur:

In person.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
bhanjjie:
Thanks. I didn't get any notification from teleperformance since I submitted on Dec 21. Well, I believe it was transferred to SA the same week.

Did you receive the grant Email in person or it was forwarded to you by your agent?

Thanks

Forwarded to me by pfl

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok. Thanks

Shodur:

Forwarded to me by pfl
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shodur:

Hi, i used IOMlagos, infact they were so fast in replying my emails.Booked my ticket for N207,735 and im to pay in standard chartered bank. I suggest you go through iomlagos
They gave me naira equivalent of 240,375 that iom Australia gave me n I've made payment. Dollar went up this year and I booked this month for this month departure.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
erictack203:
Trigeredsam,

Welcome back!
Na so bro... Am happy about that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mikey:

They gave me naira equivalent of 240,375 that iom Australia gave me n I've made payment. Dollar went up this year and I booked this month for this month departure.

Please what's the baggage allowance? Also, is it flexible
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ppl like you de get Visa Grant well well.

Triggeredsam:

Na so bro... Am happy about that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
None of you even dey buy return ticket. na wa o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
pristine88:
None of you even dey buy return ticket. na wa o
Lol... Chaii chaii... Return ticket keeee... Who wan return... (In tiwa savage voice: if I start to talk) grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
O'boy, any news from Pretoo?

Triggeredsam:

Lol... Chaii chaii... Return ticket keeee... Who wan return... (In tiwa savage voice: if I start to talk) grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
nurseafrica:

Hmmmm ogan++++++ I de fear ooooo guy is it 573 you applied also and when did you apply
Lord Jesus attend to our prayers and Grant us our Grant, see your son TiggererDsam, Ericktas,matyk,micky, NurseAfrica and others, please Jehova, our Grant is in your hand, wear our CO like a garment, keep us all in good health,
May cardiovascular disease be far from us
Console St Augustine
Amen

hahaha no be small matter ohhh grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rafaela4u(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am new on this forum and must commend you guys are really doing a great work,keep it up. Please I will like to clarify few information from d house that will guide me in applying for my masters program in Australia.

I studied international relations as my first degree, ve been working in d telecommunication industry for d past two years as a customer care representative and will like to enroll for masters in social work in Australia. My question is what are my chances of getting student visa since my course is not related to social work and didn't acquire any experience in the field.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rafaela4u(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will also like to confirm if its possible to enroll for a masters program like Masters in leadership and management which is related to my course within the same institution that is also offering socal work so as to aid me acquiring student visa without denial.

Once I obtain my visa, I intend ti travel to Australia two to three weeks before school resumes but my question is will it be possible for me to switch to masters in social work within the same institution before resumption.

Please your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Enrol for a program that is related to Communication or International Business. You can switch once you are in Oz.

Rafaela4u:
I am new on this forum and must commend you guys are really doing a great work,keep it up. Please I will like to clarify few information from d house that will guide me in applying for my masters program in Australia.

I studied international relations as my first degree, ve been working in d telecommunication industry for d past two years as a customer care representative and will like to enroll for masters in social work in Australia. My question is what are my chances of getting student visa since my course is not related to social work and didn't acquire any experience in the field.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes, you can switch courses while in same Sch. If you intend switiching to another Sch, you must have studies upto 6months into your Principle Course. This option is best.

Make sure you do a program that is inline with your Qualification.

Rafaela4u:
I will also like to confirm if its possible to enroll for a masters program like Masters in leadership and management which is related to my course within the same institution that is also offering socal work so as to aid me acquiring student visa without denial.

Once I obtain my visa, I intend ti travel to Australia two to three weeks before school resumes but my question is will it be possible for me to switch to masters in social work within the same institution before resumption.

Please your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Graham355:

Please what's the baggage allowance? Also, is it flexible
40KG that will be splitted into two baggages
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hi eric. Is it thT u ddnt get my sop or why ddnt u respond after i sent for u to help check? I dont undersrand nd it ws very urgent
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
I responded, check your spam.

You then posted that Futuredon should help you revised it. So I thought you got mine and wanted him to review.

mPop:
Hi eric. Is it thT u ddnt get my sop or why ddnt u respond after i sent for u to help check? I dont undersrand nd it ws very urgent

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rafaela4u,

Social work is a very competitive and regularised degree like psychology. You should read the pre-requisite to being admitted for Masters. I am not sure if you can get admission into it without relevant undergraduate degree.

Like psychology, you must have honours in undergraduate psychology to gain masters admission.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
nurseafrica:

Hmmmm ogan++++++ I de fear ooooo guy is it 573 you applied also and when did you apply
Lord Jesus attend to our prayers and Grant us our Grant, see your son TiggererDsam, Ericktas,matyk,micky, NurseAfrica and others, please Jehova, our Grant is in your hand, wear our CO like a garment, keep us all in good health,
Console St Augustine
Amen
Micky guy detail us on wetin u submit and your process please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
nurseafrica:

Console St Augustine
Amen
Micky guy detail us on wetin u submit and your process please
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scholly(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Sholly Hmmmmm please stop hiding and share your good news so e go infect us like ebola... Abeg ohhhh
Am still waiting for the good news
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scholly(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:

Sholly Hmmmmm please stop hiding and share your good news so e go infect us like ebola... Abeg ohhhh
Am still waiting for my good news
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Rafaela4u:

I am sorry you do not qualify for a masters of social work. There are certain criteria which you must meet. One whicb certainly rules you out is your first degree. You should study Psychology, social work, sociology, philosophy, counselling or any closely related social science course. You need 7 overall in IELTS, and extensive police check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.