Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049836 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dara01: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2016
I submitted on the 24th of nov , my SOP was just a page but I made my points clear addressing d questions on form 157A

Submitted school certificate, NYSC , payslips ( strong 6 figures in tens ),past and current employment letters, marriage and birth certificates,transcripts etc and I prayed ALOT smiley

My boss told me they sent him a mail to confirm my employment.

No CV, No future employment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Shoot Bro......
youngpboy:
Is there anyone pursuing PR or already on PR in Engineering i simply need your assistance. Kindly send me a PM or drop a comment here. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Dara01:
Praise God my people ! Just got my grant with my family , thanks to the gurus in the house!

573, submitted at teleperformance on 24th,granted today, medicals done before application submission . No SOA
Congrats dear, which state?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:22am On Jan 07, 2016
House please while booking with iom Australia, was the payment advice in dollars and the account in Australia? Mine came like that and i just replied them telling them that I'll prefer making a deposit of the naira equivalent to a Nigerian account due to new financial restrictions on international money transfer services in Nigeria. Please those that paid to a Nigerian account, did you experience same challenge?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Dara01:
Praise God my people ! Just got my grant with my family , thanks to the gurus in the house!

573, submitted at teleperformance on 24th,granted today, medicals done before application submission . No SOA
Congrats, good news don dey flow yanfu yanfu now. More dey come. Congrats again

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dara01: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Adetoi01:
Congrats, good news don dey flow yanfu yanfu now. More dey come. Congrats again
Thank you !
Mikey:

Congrats dear, which state?
Thank you ! Queensland.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by matyk: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
praise thy lord! the Eagle has just landed...... got my grant this morning

svp 573

submit application 30th nov 2015
got to pectorial 4th of dec 2015
did medicals 30th of nov 2015
got to dem 10th of dec
got my grant on the 7th jan

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec

Congratz broda.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MASMEK2016: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2016
enyinna4:

Congratz broda.

CONGTRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Graham355: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec

Congrats!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec
[b][b]Congratulations to the newest guru in the house please you guys should do well to brief the house on your application process, what you did, what you submitted, this will help the newbies also will save them the stress of going to the old tread plus will help reduce tension amongst those of us on AWAITING GRANT, ALL the AWAITING GRANTS IN THE HOUSE SAY HOIIIII
Also as new Gurus be ready to attain SOP review consultancy status, No just go aussies forget the house.
Have i spoken ur mind Tiggersderman

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2016
nurseafrica:

[b][b]Congratulations to the newest guru in the house please you guys should do well to brief the house on your application process, what you did, what you submitted, this will help the newbies also will save them the stress of going to the old tread plus will help reduce tension amongst those of us on AWAITING GRANT, ALL the AWAITING GRANTS IN THE HOUSE SAY HOIIIII
Also as new Gurus be ready to attain SOP review consultancy status, No just go aussies forget the house.
HOIIIII..!!!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MASMEK2016: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
nurseafrica:

HOIIIIII
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec
Congrats bro, the flow has just began
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Shout out to my school mates; Deleyi20 safe trip as you head to perth today.
EEAA I wish u a wonderful birthday celebration and happy wedding anniversary. God bless u all abundantly and see you guys in Perth..

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dara01: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:
svp 573
got to dem 10th of dec
Congratulations ! More grants in the house IJN

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congrats Dara01 and Matyk

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mikey:
House please while booking with iom Australia, was the payment advice in dollars and the account in Australia? Mine came like that and i just replied them telling them that I'll prefer making a deposit of the naira equivalent to a Nigerian account due to new financial restrictions on international money transfer services in Nigeria. Please those that paid to a Nigerian account, did you experience same challenge?

I made the same request and they gave me their Nigerian account and I paid in Naira.

That was in October 2015 though.

Don't know if that has changed.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mikey:
Shout out to my school mates; Deleyi20 safe trip as you head to perth today.
EEAA I wish u a wonderful birthday celebration and happy wedding anniversary. God bless u all abundantly and see you guys in Perth..
Thanks Mikey. God bless you.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congratulations Dara01 & Matyk. Greater news in the house by God's grace.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dara01: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
EEAA:
Congratulations Dara01 & Matyk. Greater news in the house by God's grace.

Thank you !
2posh:
Congrats Dara01 and Matyk

Thank you !
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Many Congratsss on ur grants with ur Fam, Dara01.

Which state are u heading?

[quote author=Dara01 post=41722575]

Lol ! 573 go draw 572 , no worry ma Broda, meanwhile am a lady
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
O'Boy,

Congratsssss

matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
HOIIIII

nurseafrica:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
2posh:

I made the same request and they gave me their Nigerian account and I paid in Naira.

That was in October 2015 though.

Don't know if that has changed.
Thanks dear, did same and it worked for me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CJFLEX: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec

congrats bro. please what are the processes you took and what you submitted because i just got admission and i want to apply. please give me the steps
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mikey:

Hi, i used IOMlagos, infact they were so fast in replying my emails.Booked my ticket for N207,735 and im to pay in standard chartered bank. I suggest you go through iomlagos

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2016
nurseafrica:

HOIIIII HOIIIII HOIIIII
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2016
matyk:

svp 573

got to dem 10th of dec

Fresh Australian student.... U see say pastor trigger prayer dey work naaaa.... I just dey see your p.r now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmshhhiiii receive it hoooiiii (happy for you bro)
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Shodur:

Hi, i used IOMlagos, infact they were so fast in replying my emails.Booked my ticket for N207,735 and im to pay in standard chartered bank. I suggest you go through iomlagos

O boy fear go dey catch me to pay ohhhh... The stuff too cheap for better WiFi plane like Emirates... Abeg make the thing still dey come down
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Triggeredsam:

O boy fear go dey catch me to pay ohhhh... The stuff too cheap for better WiFi plane like Emirates... Abeg make the thing still dey come down
lol. you shouldn't be scared at all. iom is genuine n that's what most of us here used to travel. You can read up their website, especially the Australian iom website. Their officials will even receive u in dubai. I paid in lagos too n I travelled with Emirates. iom however, is not for visiting visa unfortunately.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2016
HOIIIII!!!

May God land our grants into our hands this month!

nurseafrica:

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11