Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043955 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa o, I don dey get hope for this option. Is there any bank that does PTA stuff now, or all of them have stopped?
Mikey:
I tried them, they don't have forex at the moment
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debsty(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
tyosho,

I replied your PM. I don't think its a problem with your EOI, because I pretty much did the same thing. I think its just that there are more 70 pointers and its taking time to get to the 65 pointers, but I can say with some confidence that they would get to the 65s , after which they move to the 60s. Even pingu2k5 got invited in a little time with 60 points. Its just a matter of time .....

tyosho:
pingu2k5:
Congrats! God bless her.
Hello debsty,

Pls I need you to confirm that my EOI application is fine.I applied for 190 with NSW since Oct 2015 but nothing yet. However I noticed you were asked to apply in less than a month after EOI submission.

In my case It was the same EOI I used for both 189 and 190 application,selected NSW SS on the EOI and that's all.
Pls is that correct?I don sit down for expat forum and different people have been talking about how they have been invited even though they applied after us.occupation is external auditor and we have 65points(with SS).

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mikey:

FED'S are trying to scrab those Forex guys that runs Bureau De Change & replace them with one foreign company which they said are selling Dollars for cheap.
I read it somewhere, so...things might still be ugly for now.

We* wey dey expect Refund, I never know how it will play out oooO.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
those that receivd calls from pretoria please what kind of number dd dey call u with?? hope its not (no number) o
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
@jorgan any hope of payment?from the offer sent to me newcastle university i saw other options but am afraid to use the master card option which after the payment then mail to finsery-cashiers@newcastle.edu.au which I don't know if the school will notice a payment transfer through Master card.Please any head way?i will never be in support of bank cheque for 8weeks to process it.please any body knows any means of paying tuition fess.thanks my E member as i wait for response.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
They clearly stated that they dont trade in Nigerian Naira, so what are you guys talking about?

Mikey:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
bhanjjie:
Congrats! I'm also eager to announce my testimony smiley I submitted at TLS on the 21st of December
bhanjjie made it yeesssssssssssss..... thats it bro..its a victory...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
pristine88:
If you're heading to Sydney pls let me know
baba wait for me naaaa.... remain my bag of eba wee i dey drag dey come grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Triggeredsam:

baba wait for me naaaa.... remain my bag of eba wee i dey drag dey come grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahhaha do fast na
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats
bhanjjie:
Congrats! I'm also eager to announce my testimony smiley I submitted at TLS on the 21st of December
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't think Bhanjjie has gotten a grant yet.
He's wishing himself a success.
I might be wrong .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Broda! I never get my grant o, but I am very sure it is on the way! I claim your "congrats" in advance. grin. Thanks.

Adetoi01:
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
bhanjjie:
Broda! I never get my grant o, but I am very sure it is on the way! I claim your "congrats" in advance. grin. Thanks.

grin grin Good news don start already. Yours won't be different. Amen. Congrats in advance then.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
adim02:
@jorgan any hope of payment?from the offer sent to me newcastle university i saw other options but am afraid to use the master card option which after the payment then mail to finsery-cashiers@newcastle.edu.au which I don't know if the school will notice a payment transfer through Master card.Please any head way?i will never be in support of bank cheque for 8weeks to process it.please any body knows any means of paying tuition fess.thanks my E member as i wait for response.

I tried using my naira card, no show, but if u hv someone abroad dat has money to cover your deposit then the fellow can help u use card to pay thru the western union platform from the schools website.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amen. Thanks grin
Adetoi01:
grin grin Good news don start already. Yours won't be different. Amen. Congrats in advance then.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
BKings:
Please my brothers and sisters that were assessed by Engineers Austrasia, I would really need a help from you concerning my CDR. Please kindly signify

cc NNBB2012
Any hope
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Brother, the grant never come, e remain small grin Just a little more time smiley
Triggeredsam:

bhanjjie made it yeesssssssssssss..... thats it bro..its a victory...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2016
BKings:
Any hope

I will advise that you should go through the Engineers Australia's migration guideline in the link below and follow it. The CDR is just your involvement in any project that you have executed in the past. I can help you review it once you finish.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/shado/About%20Us/Migration%20Skills%20Assessment/msa_booklet_2016.pdf
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2016
pristine88:
Grant Received an hour ago....Submitted on the 17th Of december,Medicals front loaded no SOA...everything done Via PFL
Congratulations
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Krest3d:

Sorry for the late reply. I was asking to know if there has ever been a case where one got his visa refused after his case officer must have requested for his updated COE. I applied since October last year for 573(svp) and the very long delay made me start imaginning things. Thanks for your contributions here, I got the grant today.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2016
erictack203:
They clearly stated that they dont trade in Nigerian Naira, so what are you guys talking about?

Ahh, I'm getting confused oh. What do they trade with then? Chinese ¥?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats Pristine88 & Krest3d

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am aren't quitting lami,Eric, and Thomas Edison did not quit who am I to quite

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
NNBB2012:

I will advise that you should go through the Engineers Australia's migration guideline in the link below and follow it. The CDR is just your involvement in any project that you have executed in the past. I can help you review it once you finish.

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/shado/About%20Us/Migration%20Skills%20Assessment/msa_booklet_2016.pdf
Thanks bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
@ Krest3d @ Pristine88 How d u guys pay for school fees?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 1:50am On Jan 21, 2016
@NNBB2012

My issue is this, I've seen some CDR samples and design and calculations were involved in them but there's nothing of such I did. My experience is based on how I overhauled a knocked diesel generator. No design or calculations. So should I go ahead and say what and what I did to bring a dead generator tho life. Will they accept it? Again I studied mechanical engineering but I work in telecom service company, though my job roles are mechanical, will I have a problem? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2016
BKings:
@NNBB2012

My issue is this, I've seen some CDR samples and design and calculations were involved in them but there's nothing of such I did. My experience is based on how I overhauled a knocked diesel generator. No design or calculations. So should I go ahead and say what and what I did to bring a dead generator tho life. Will they accept it? Again I studied mechanical engineering but I work in telecom service company, though my job roles are mechanical, will I have a problem? Thanks

It is not compulsory to use calculations,drawings etc. They really care less about alot of technical jargons. It doesn't matter where you work, but what really counts is that your CDR must addressed the tasks expected a Mechanical Engineer to perform-
"Plans, designs, organises and oversees the assembly, erection, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations". So, relate whatever projects you carried out to those items. You can also use your undergraduate projects as well. Just put something together.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BKings: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks so much@ NNBB2012, it's a lot clearer to me now.I appreciate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by richnet(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2016
My people please how do i include my unborn child in my students visa application. My wife is 7 month pregnant and I equally want to include my unborn child too. Can't find the place on The Australia application.

Please educate me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Debsty has answered you correctly. You've done the right thing. Just chill, your invite will drop soon.

tyosho:
pingu2k5:
Congrats! God bless her.
Hello debsty,

Pls I need you to confirm that my EOI application is fine.I applied for 190 with NSW since Oct 2015 but nothing yet. However I noticed you were asked to apply in less than a month after EOI submission.

In my case It was the same EOI I used for both 189 and 190 application,selected NSW SS on the EOI and that's all.
Pls is that correct?I don sit down for expat forum and different people have been talking about how they have been invited even though they applied after us.occupation is external auditor and we have 65points(with SS).
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tyosho: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2016
pingu2k5:
Debsty has answered you correctly. You've done the right thing. Just chill, your invite will drop soon.

Thanks.Debsty and I have spoken extensively.we are re writing PTE though to increase our chances.The extra 10points would make sense
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pristine88: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2016
Solitin40:
@ Krest3d
@ Pristine88
How d u guys pay for school fees?

Lucky to pay via Form A when things were not so complicated

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.