Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044466 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2016
NNBB2012:

If not for personal questions you mentioned, I would love if you could just ask them here so that others can benefit and contribute as well. Anyway, you can PM me. I think I how it works now.

Happy Sunday NNBB2012, I have just PMed you. Please check if you got it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2016
STAugustineOf13:

Bro! I shouldn't say I saw that coming after that call that puts you on edge & made you your own C/O.
Becox the decisions were made on how you responded after what they requested.
Never loose hope Trig, You've been to the Aussie gate & back.
Nature will never say, you didn't try.
Prepare to come-back Blazing.
Quitters don't win. As winners don't quit.
With the kind of exposure WE* have been here, it will be hard to just lay back.
Besides..I heard first hand that Aussie is a Gold Mine ( Gold Rush).
That is to say TRY AGAIN

sorry triggers i didnt see it coming at all.... i felt dat after d call d next would hv been ur grant but GOD knows best anyway. neva give up mate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
chetaRay:

sorry triggers i didnt see it coming at all.... i felt dat after d call d next would hv been ur grant but GOD knows best anyway. neva give up mate
Am aren't quitting my dear good friends... My boss Eric did not quite who am I? Am am coming back with full force they must be left with no option than to grant,

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Bro, the news struck me hard because I never saw it coming. It is well bro! You have a new opportunity to prepare even better!
Triggeredsam:

Am aren't quitting my dear good friends... My boss Eric did not quite who am I? Am am coming back with full force they must be left with no option than to grant,
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kessel: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Goodday house, have been following this thrrad for sometime now and i need ur help.
I finished sec sch 2006 and got a job as customer care attendant with a company and i have been with the company ever since then, now am looking forward to travelling out to seek for a greener pastures, what is my pssibility of getting a PR visa or what other options do i have in migrating to Ausie, thanks for your usual help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please do I include my current employment in my SOP, I dont want them to start asking for payslips cos I already have my sponsor providing his own. Urgent response pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Stanleych007:
Please do I include my current employment in my SOP, I dont want them to start asking for payslips cos I already have my sponsor providing his own. Urgent response pls

Don't put it. Dats wat I think
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2016
So sorry Triggeredsam to hear about what happened, don't loose hope. If possible after getting your refund go for 573. Touched down perth yesterday and it's been great here, wish all of my e fam success in their application and those that have a temporary setback to pick themselves up and try again.

8 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Triggeredsam:
572.....a rejection certificate, those days are gone when 572 is palatable... my boss messed everything up for me,.... I will start afresh mourning is over, waiting for my refund, and hoping ssvp will favour us that was rejected. And to all that was granted ....kudos to u all.

Sorry about that.

Hang in there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
alcreas:
Am very positive am under SVP, my COE stated SVP on it as well. The mail I got from Teleperformance was sent by the 'M.D- South Africa Australia Contact Team Teleperformance', although the mail I sent was directly to the Abuja branch Nigeria where I lodged my application. Honestly, I was confused and curious as well, cos I believe SVP doesn't usually take this long to process...but let me chill on the fact that my CO might have been on leave or something...just keeping hope alive

Anything yet?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
STaviez:

Anything yet?

Nothing yet, I mailed Pretoria again, and they finally replied stating that it will be finalised soon. So am still hopeful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
alcreas:

Nothing yet, I mailed Pretoria again, and they finally replied stating that it will be finalised soon. So am still hopeful

Okay man. Goodluck on that. I am also waiting. Applied for mine a week after you did urz. They said I should be expecting on the 4th Feb
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
STaviez:

Okay man. Goodluck on that. I am also waiting. Applied for mine a week after you did urz. They said I should be expecting on the 4th Feb
When did you submit at Teleperformance?
alcreas:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
bhanjjie:
When did you submit at Teleperformance?

4th Dec 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Okay.
STaviez:

4th Dec 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
@jorgan please i want to find out from you if apart from wubs format,the lady that want to transfer my fees said that i should contact Newcastle for their bank details before she can transfer the cash to the school acount.please did you in any way contact the school.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alcreas: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
STaviez:

Thanks, all the best in advance as well. Pretoria told you 4th of Feb? I applied 27th Nov, If that's the case mine will definitely be this week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
alcreas:

Thanks, all the best in advance as well. Pretoria told you 4th of Feb? I applied 27th Nov, If that's the case mine will definitely be this week.

Yours should come through this week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzeez(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Case officer says and I quote, in your CV you claimed to have a bachelors degree in Sociology from university of Ibadan, kindly provide evidence for your claims in form of transcript showing name, candidate Number, date of entry and completion, degree obtained and courses done. Abeg what does it mean, perhaps I thought I sent my transcript already?
Do you think I will be denied? I plan to send my transcript again, and the lady says I must do it in 28 days, does it mean I have to wait 28 days again before she carry my application even if I send it tomorrow?

I Swear I am fed up, I wish I was never born in frustrating Nigeria, I wish I did not hv to go abroad for study
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STaviez: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Franzeez:
Case officer says and I quote, in your CV you claimed to have a bachelors degree in Sociology from university of Ibadan, kindly provide evidence for your claims in form of transcript showing name, candidate Number, date of entry and completion, degree obtained and courses done. Abeg what does it mean, perhaps I thought I sent my transcript already?
Do you think I will be denied? I plan to send my transcript again, and the lady says I must do it in 28 days, does it mean I have to wait 28 days again before she carry my application even if I send it tomorrow?

I Swear I am fed up, I wish I was never born in frustrating Nigeria, I wish I did not hv to go abroad for study

Calm down. I don't think cus of visa stress you should already be wishing you where never born in Nigeria. I believe God have a very big purpose for you here that's why you Whr born in niaja. Look at the bigger picture smiley. just send the transcript to her again. I think she means it should get to her before 28days. Am sure it will end well with you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Franzeez:

You thought or you are sure? she's just telling you to make your transcript available in the next 28days otherwise your application will be cancel & its doesn't translate to waiting for the next 28days for your grant, you maybe fortunate to get your grant immediately after sending the requested document.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
adim02:
@jorgan please i want to find out from you if apart from wubs format,the lady that want to transfer my fees said that i should contact Newcastle for their bank details before she can transfer the cash to the school acount.please did you in any way contact the school.

Newcastle won't give u their bank account details, hence don't waste your time! I contacted them during my payment hassle with Form A and they blatantly told me to contact my agent.

only wubs is d way!

I just got alert this evening, God arrested CBN for me and I was finally debited by Form A, my deposit fees has been sent! But I need to process a second Form A to cover half of my fees since I hv missed out on the trimester intake.

Goodluck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Which bank did you used?

jorgan:

Newcastle won't give u their bank account details, hence don't waste your time! I contacted them during my payment hassle with Form A and they blatantly told me to contact my agent.

only wubs is d way!

I just got alert this evening, God arrested CBN for me and I was finally debited by Form A, my deposit fees has been sent! But I need to process a second Form A to cover half of my fees since I hv missed out on the trimester intake.

Goodluck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kessel: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
kessel:
Goodday house, have been following this thrrad for sometime now and i need ur help.
I finished sec sch 2006 and got a job as customer care attendant with a company and i have been with the company ever since then, now am looking forward to travelling out to seek for a greener pastures, what is my pssibility of getting a PR visa or what other options do i have in migrating to Ausie, thanks for your usual help.
Please guy,help a brother out
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
erictack203:
Which bank did you used?

first bank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Franzeez:

It means, you only have 28 days to do it.
You can send it tomorrow and get response next tomorrow.
But don't allow it to exceed 28 days.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2016
So sorry triggerdsam.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shabaranks: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2016
@surveyor1 where are u hidding? grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2016
@ jorgan thank you.i completed the wubs form online yesterday evening,then a reference number was sent to my mail which i should take to the bank to complition.yah i mow understand it.thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
@ jorgan thank you.i completed the wubs form online yesterday evening,then a reference number was sent to my mail which i should take to the bank to complition.yah i mow understand it.there i saw their bank details that i forward to the bank fir transfer ti school account.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Which way forward gurus...kind of confused, should I try MSc, won't it look ridiculous that I got bsc overnight?? And I just concluded my Nysc and this forth coming ssvf won't be funny which way forward peeps, trigger aren't quitting.... Thanks to Eric so far he is wonderful, thanks to all that contributed, previously I still need you guys help...cos am pressured to use agents in naija...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
The lady said, apprentice isn't accredited in naija and my uncle spoilt the whole story by saying am being paid just because we make small daily change at the workshop..the amount varies even sumtimes u go with nothing... Which way forward... MSC PROJECT MANAGEMENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.