Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048244 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrkayodeoludare: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you very much for your response. My occupation falls under CSOL.....any chance at all? All things being equal my score shud be 65 without trade certification assessed.

bellong:

Check the SOL and CSOL list if your occupation is there. That is the first step.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
erictack203:
Corporate Service Manager (South Australia) Vetasses.

I think with the MBA, it should fly.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
mrkayodeoludare:
Thank you very much for your response. My occupation falls under CSOL.....any chance at all? All things being equal my score shud be 65 without trade certification assessed.

Use this site, www.Anzscosearch.com to search for the States that sponsor the occupation and requirements. Once you meet it, get your occupation assessed by the assessing authority.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
jorgan:

Deposit of $12,300 + the 1300 for health cover. That makes the 12,300$ fees per semester.
Honestly that is almost if not the cheapest you will get for Msc in Engineering, education is expensive in Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
alaoeri:

Honestly that is almost if not the cheapest you will get for Msc in Engineering, education is expensive in Australia.

Well...I have seen cheaper schools tho

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
jorgan:

Cheaper fees for Msc in Engineering?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boladam45: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
erictack203:
You Grant starts showing on VEVO from the date is was issued.

My grant is not yet showing on VEVO below is the error message it shows each time I check
An error has occurred

Your query cannot be processed as the system has encountered an error (3). Please call 131 881 and an officer will assist you. If you would like to submit a new enquiry, please select the clear button to refresh the page.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
My brother, you don't understand. I was trying to mention that he should have pmed you an give you the information an not mention it here. You need all the evidence at hand for a Vis grant but you should not expose how the process of th docs are being followed, shey you get. Compile your docs accordingly but don't state how the details here.

I don't know how to put it more clearly.

teflondon77:

Thanks for your observation boss, i get your point. so do u advice i don't do the company registration and all, if so, how then do i prove i sell cars? pls advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
That's what am talking about. Boss pass boss. Bellong na you Biko! grin

bellong:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
It happens when you put some wrong infos. Aussie4me had thesame problem and I helped her sorted it out. Can I ask if you can send it to me for me to check for you?

Can I also ask who sent you the grant Letter? Is it directly from a CO or an Agent?

Boladam45:

My grant is not yet showing on VEVO below is the error message it shows each time I check
An error has occurred

Your query cannot be processed as the system has encountered an error (3). Please call 131 881 and an officer will assist you. If you would like to submit a new enquiry, please select the clear button to refresh the page.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Royat1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please is it possible for someone to go through the pr route without work experience
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
What about referees?
jorgan:

Two weeks, no English test score submitted, just transcript, certificates and bio data page of passport
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jayooh: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg align me with d cheaper schools I found
jorgan:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
jayooh:
What about referees?
I didn't submit any reference letter...about the cheap schools, try university of Wollongong, curtin university or university of Newcastle, then maybe university of Canberra that's all I can mention... I need to do more research

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boladam45: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
erictack203:
It happens when you put some wrong infos. Aussie4me had thesame problem and I helped her sorted it out. Can I ask if you can send it to me for me to check for you?

Can I also ask who sent you the grant Letter? Is it directly from a CO or an Agent?

It is from the CO Directly.
How can u help me check it ?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016
erictack203:
My brother, these ppl don't think the way we think. If they noticed you did registration of business prior to your submission, they will feel it was done for that process. These guys check Students names on google, FB and so on.

On Facebook, they even compare your qualifications and work history if it correspond with your present circumstance. Most of the stuffs we post here can easily be dug out through Google. Thus my warnings, you may opt to take it or ignore it.

hmmmm.....uu making sense bro...didnt think of it that way...now I get ur point...wld know what to share publicly next time....thumbs up..

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2016
bellong:

Oga bellong abeg I sent you pm, I need to talk to you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:17am On Feb 28, 2016
erictack203:

I have a friend that had same issues, he emailed his co and she replied that it might be from the server that his visa is in their system and he's got nothing to worry about. Today he's in Brisbane, I'd say that if his visa is valid he's got nothing to worry about

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Goodmorning, please I would appreciate help and response from seniors in the house as per my enquries.
@ bossladymo,sir bellong,ferdimako and all.
Pls assist me.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Royat1(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Is it a must for someone to have a two year work experience when going for the pr route!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Please does one has to have a CO before he's issued a visa cos am jst lost with the whole CO thing, Been a month and I don't even know who my CO is up till now.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello All,

Been away for a while. Just thought to upload a few pics of Melbourne CBD.

Enjoy.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
More

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
izykvision0 nice one tank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Somewhere in Melbourne

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Australia's own type of bowling.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Land and house packages for those interested in building. These are developing areas. But hold ur pepper for deposit.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Man made lakes like this sky rockets land and house value. You will be amazed.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
wow tanks for the pictures can't wait to see Melbourne with my eyes very very happy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Melbourne CBD

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by izykvision0: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Inside Myer.
ANZ bank.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
jorgan:
I didn't submit any reference letter...about the cheap schools, try university of Wollongong, curtin university or university of Newcastle, then maybe university of Canberra that's all I can mention... I need to do more research
Please run away from university of wollongong, please the town only sucks students dry, no jobs, no anything, please, their major income is students, please don't say I didn't warn you. And Nigerians here are very unhelpful. Please go to brisbane, sidney, malbourne, please , please

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa