Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046741 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good day all,

Pls has anyone recently done medical test for australian permanent residence recently in Lagos? I want to know what the test entails, what tests are being conducted, the process and how long the test take (time).

Thank you for your responses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please must one be assigned to a case officer for subclass 573 before his/her visa is granted?

Also has anyone received a grant after his/her start date?

Urgent response needed please.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stanleych007:
Please must one be assigned to a case officer for subclass 573 before his/her visa is granted?

Also has anyone received a grant after his/her start date?

Urgent response needed please.

I submitted my application to tls last week Friday, I hv not gotten an update till now to know whether my application is at Pretoria or not... Talk less of knowing my CO. This is Tuesday, 2 working days since I submitted my application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
I know much about Melbourne and Northern Territory as regards to Job opportunities. Esp Darwin has more Jobs. Maybe you guys should aim those areas. However, getting a Job everywhere does not come as a platter of Gold, you have to beat the competition as other applicants. Just a head ups for all!

mystical10:

Be positive is a word Nigerians pastors are using to deceive some people. Thinking both negative and positive helps one to correct a mistake that's about to occur . There's more job opportunities in some regions and cities. Same in Nigeria. There's more jobs in Lagos, ph, Kanu than abakalike or ilori

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol. O'boy nawa for you oooo.

You won't hear anything from Pretoria other than a grant landing your email gbosaaaaa!!! And you will jump like a cricket and sing halluluya to the house that "Godwin". cool

jorgan:

I submitted my application to tls last week Friday, I hv not gotten an update till now to know whether my application is at Pretoria or not... Talk less of knowing my CO. This is Tuesday, 2 working days since I submitted my application.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
erictack203:
Lol. O'boy nawa for you oooo.

You won't hear anything from Pretoria other than a grant landing your email gbosaaaaa!!! And you will jump like a cricket and sing halluluya to the house that "Godwin". cool

Looool! Amen o... I key into this! Amen! Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stanleych007: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
My brother I think Teleperformance is not living up to expectation, theres so much laxity with their services for the DIBP
jorgan:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 3:03am On Mar 02, 2016
jukeblam:

Hello johnsontade,
Does the "documentary evidence of employment" for EA assessment have to be the 'reference letter showing roles and responsibilities'?
Or that's for DIBP Skilled employment points claimed?

Also, can you kindly mail me that EA declaration page? Can't find it online yet...email is my moniker at yahoo dot com.

Documentary evidence for EA has to be your reference letter on your company letterhead showing your roles and responsibilities, renumeration, hrs worked per week, and joining date.

I really don't understand the declaration page you're talking about because i didn't use or fill any for my application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Hi guys,

I've been finding it almost impossible to move funds to Australia. Please, kindly let me know if you have anyone that may be interested to give me Aud in exchange for naira or any Nigerian bank staff that can help with WU transfer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2016
johnsontade:
Hi guys,
I've been finding it almost impossible to move funds to Australia. Please, kindly let me know if you have anyone that may be interested to give me Aud in exchange for naira or any Nigerian bank staff that can help with WU transfer.

just open account with first bank they can transfer your cash through western union present all document they we ask you.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2016
@jorgan please did you include statement of account cos am planing to submit next week.thank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Documents like what please?

This funds transfer thingy from Naija - Aussie is headache.
adim02:

just open account with first bank they can transfer your cash through western union present all document they we ask you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missymii: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2016
So Sydney tafe gave a negative response to my application stating that they r not attending to applications from Nigeria for d next 3 months cry. I should check back in 3 months time. Although private schs r still acceptingAn Australian agent corroborated this saying that schools in Sydney are not admitting nurses for July batch. She said since I have a bachelor's in biology and I want to go for diploma in nursing it won't fly, coz it's like a downgrade in degree and that it have tey I graduated from sch (2010:over 5 years ) She also advised I go for MBA or masters in ict since I have work experience in customer service and then teaching cos my ietls academic score was good.I really want to study nursing undecided I have read of people changing careers here. Gurus plllls help me torchlight d matter
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2016
What's up guys? I honestly don't think that this thread will ever go down....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2016
adim02:

Already tried that bro. The limit is 190k per quarter for one person and the queue on ground in most of their branches is so damn much because each branch can't process more than 1 transfer per day.

Imagine them telling me they already have people on ground till June. I'm just so tired of this whole thing.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
johnsontade:

Already tried that bro. The limit is 190k per quarter for one person and the queue on ground in most of their branches is so damn much because each branch can't process more than 1 transfer per day.

Imagine them telling me they already have people on ground till June. I'm just so tired of this whole thing.
How much do you wish to transfer?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
lawland:
How much do you wish to transfer?

Sent you a PM

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
johnsontade:

Try Stanbic IBTC, just open a new account with them. They r the most efficient bank right now with the forex trouble Nigeria is facing. Since they are multinational, they outsource their foreign currency. Guys that have used Stanbic recently said they were able to get PTAs, BTAs and school fees transactions done without much hassle.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jorgan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
adim02:
@jorgan please did you include statement of account cos am planing to submit next week.thank

I didn't include any SOA. But I have requested that one should be on ground incase my CO requests for it.

Pls further liaise with your agent, he/she should be able to advice u better
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
jorgan:

Try Stanbic IBTC, just open a new account with them. They r the most efficient bank right now with the forex trouble Nigeria is facing. Since they are multinational, they outsource their foreign currency. Guys that have used Stanbic recently said they were able to get PTAs, BTAs and school fees transactions done without much hassle.

Already applied for PTA through them but they said its still subject to availability. Still looking for other options cos i dont want to put all my eggs in one basket.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Phemorinho(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope this forex ish will be solved pretty soon o, because the way things are going, it's hard for guys to settle Aussie runs. Baba God answer our call on this one o, we Don put our phone for speaker.Nairaland family wants a miracle before the end of March.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
jorgan:

I didn't include any SOA. But I have requested that one should be on ground incase my CO requests for it.

thanks for your respond.well am using bcie they have been calling me to come to their office for visa processing which i will be in their office next week.thanks once again you too much.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
bhanjjie:
Documents like what please?
This funds transfer thingy from Naija - Aussie is headache.

document like your offer of admission or pr invitation to pay sooooooooooooooooo amount through western union finish first here in delta two different payment made today through western to different school one in usa and another in uk.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
jorgan:

thanks for your respond.well am using bcie they have been calling me to come to their office for visa processing which i will be in their office next week.thanks once again you too much.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iblaw: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
johnsontade:

Already applied for PTA through them but they said its still subject to availability. Still looking for other options cos i dont want to put all my eggs in one basket.

Please look for other options, i opened an account with Stanbic a month before my travel date and applied two weeks before, i was even in the HO in the morning of my travel date na the same story of no cash even Mr Femi told me no cash.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teflondon77: 2:56am On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks everyone that helped out when i asked my previous question, i have another question though, i am going for a Masters program that lasts only 1 and half years, pls does this qualify me for the post study visa?? and can i still use this as a route to get PR later when i am done?? because i read somewhere on this thread that one has to study for atleast two yrs to get Post study visa or PR, i am confused. House, before i spend all the millions i have managed to save up over the years on this, pls advice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ideamaster(m): 3:58am On Mar 03, 2016
abekeade1:

Please someone should answer this part. Like how much can one budget for the 3- 6weeks training for Aged care, disability... and which state can one get this fast-track courses done?

Tnx.

In Perth, it's about 1800 aud for the aged care training. It's approximately 3 weeks for the training itself and another 3 weeks for a practical placement.

The security course is about 1200 aud which includes the training itself and a security card. The training should be for about 2 weeks full time or 3 weeks evening part time. It looks like you need an Australian or WA licence to do the course. I am not sure of that.

Traffic control is the cheapest. it costs about 550 aud and the training takes 2 -3 days. This gives you an edge if you want to work in construction.

But in my opinion, the best bet is aged care. But you just have to be careful to do the training with an organization that is also an agency.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammywemmy: 4:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Good morning @johnsontade. How did u handle speaking in Pte? Specifically, the mic. Did u hav to adjust it? At my test centre, I noticed during testing dat the recording wasn't loud, until I brought the mic closer to my mouth, and throughout the speaking section, I had to hold the mic close to my mouth. It may have affected me, and as such I wish to know how u handled ur mic. As well as speaking tips. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sammywemmy: 4:57am On Mar 03, 2016
One more thing, @johnsontade, where did u write ur exam, how was the centre, in terms of test takers, and distractions during the speaking section? Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 5:09am On Mar 03, 2016
sammywemmy:
Good morning @johnsontade. How did u handle speaking in Pte? Specifically, the mic. Did u hav to adjust it? At my test centre, I noticed during testing dat the recording wasn't loud, until I brought the mic closer to my mouth, and throughout the speaking section, I had to hold the mic close to my mouth. It may have affected me, and as such I wish to know how u handled ur mic. As well as speaking tips. Thanks.

I didnt adjust the mic both times i wrote it. You should have called the invigilator immediately you discovered it wasn't loud enough. I don't think holding it close to your mouth was the right thing to do because the chances are high that it would record your breath which may affect the your recording.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnsontade: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2016
sammywemmy:
One more thing, @johnsontade, where did u write ur exam, how was the centre, in terms of test takers, and distractions during the speaking section? Thanks

Wrote it at Pearson centre Adjacent Lagos state secretariat. Had 3 test takers both times and i cant really say i was distracted despite the small room size.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2016
ideamaster:

In Perth, it's about 1800 aud for the aged care training. It's approximately 3 weeks for the training itself and another 3 weeks for a practical placement.

The security course is about 1200 aud which includes the training itself and a security card. The training should be for about 2 weeks full time or 3 weeks evening part time. It looks like you need an Australian or WA licence to do the course. I am not sure of that.

Traffic control is the cheapest. it costs about 550 aud and the training takes 2 -3 days. This gives you an edge if you want to work in construction.

But in my opinion, the best bet is aged care. But you just have to be careful to do the training with an organization that is also an agency.
oga nice one if i may ask Whch one of these is the best like make more money from nd with less wahala and can undergraduate take the course also can i start b4 school begin i will appreciate if u post the pay per hour of these jobs also what is the different between these jobs and casual jobssadcoles McDonald nd co)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56