Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044279 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jduby: 9:55am On May 18, 2016
Hi guys, good day to you all. Was wondering if anyone in Aussie knows the rate for naira debit card withdrawals in Aud .
Abokifx have no info on Australian dollars.
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2016
Jduby:
Hi guys, good day to you all. Was wondering if anyone in Aussie knows the rate for naira debit card withdrawals in Aud .
Thanks
last time I AUD on abokifx.com it was about 229
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jduby: 10:22am On May 18, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

last time I AUD on abokifx.com it was about 229

What bank? Even bank exchange at parallel rate . SAD
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yankison(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
Toche1:
Like they say, the is no age to education
Its approximately 13 years since you finished
You need to state what you have been doing jobs u have in that time or if unemployed reasons
They are humans at the immigration if, you points are good why not

thanks for your response , i have been doing a diploma courses , ICT and Also worked at arik airline for sometimes as an handline agent , i just finished my diploma at OAU though the result is not yet out .....what do you think ... And also where is their embassy here in Nigeria or i have got to mail docs to South Africa .... do u prefer me using an agent instead cos i see people mentioning POL
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GodsClan(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 2:19pm On May 18, 2016
If u can produce evidence where u worked good as for the diploma... from you last information you are going for MSc, you can add a hand written letter and then state that ur results isnt out.. All that is needed are facts in ur application form
As for agent it dosnt really guarantee visa but then, they help with the best case scenarios
If u are applying before July.. You have to go through there website and check added documents needed
yankison:

thanks for your response , i have been doing a diploma courses , ICT and Also worked at arik airline for sometimes as an handline agent , i just finished my diploma at OAU though the result is not yet out .....what do you think ... And also where is their embassy here in Nigeria or i have got to mail docs to South Africa .... do u prefer me using an agent instead cos i see people mentioning POL
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
no matter the transaction you do online it would be in Aud initially then converted to us dollars
Thats how you should do you calculation
My last transaction my bank charged me 319 to a dollar at the time parallel market was 324
quote author=Jduby post=45730310]Hi guys, good day to you all. Was wondering if anyone in Aussie knows the rate for naira debit card withdrawals in Aud .
Thanks [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsoje(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
hopefully he will not be contacted as noone was contracted for our visa. i hope you don do medicals sha.

oobidike:

Amen o. Told my boss in case he is contacted. And he looked at me with a weird way. Like if hmmmm, so you have plans of going
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sexybaykay: 3:03pm On May 18, 2016
Mzurch:
Please is there anyone who has applied to griffith uni? Specifically to travel by July.
yes. wht course are u applting for
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yhemisog(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2016
Hello guys please would like to know the current CBN rate for Aud. Got an offer from Griffith.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2016
JewelStone:

Thanks I hope yours will work out soon.
@ what exchange rate was your payment?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 5:12pm On May 18, 2016
Hello.
Please who is applying to Western Sydney University?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 5:16pm On May 18, 2016
Hello.
Please who is applying to Western Sydney University here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2016
yhemisog:
Hello guys please would like to know the current CBN rate for Aud. Got an offer from Griffith.
I am sure it would be converted to USD. So check conversation rate from aud to use. Which campus and course
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yhemisog(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2016
Ok alot bro. Nathan campus
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yhemisog(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
Ok thanks alot bro. Nathan campus
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yhemisog(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
HRM Advanced
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
I don't know how to acknowledge that I'm being frustrated by them (WSU) at the moment.

cremeuc:
Hello.
Please who is applying to Western Sydney University here

I still don't know why no one on this forum is already schooling in RMIT.
Please, if you have spent some months/year studying in RMIT.

I need you to come to my rescue with some info, pleaseeeeeeee

TempusQ:
Anyone in RMIT, had to choose between them and Western Sydney University. I've gotten admission in both. Need some info about RMIT before proceeding with the tuition deposit.

Anyone please!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 6:12pm On May 18, 2016
yhemisog:
HRM Advanced
Ok great
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mzurch(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2016
sexybaykay:

yes. wht course are u applting for
i applied for HRM

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 6:42pm On May 18, 2016
mrsoje:
hopefully he will not be contacted as noone was contracted for our visa. i hope you don do medicals sha.

Yes I have
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ada4all: 8:28pm On May 18, 2016
Toche1:
Nice one
Have you been granted visa?

Wow....congrats.....i will be attending RMIT as well. July entrant

Yes. Was granted in March. Will be going in July.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
oobidike:

Amen o. Told my boss in case he is contacted. And he looked at me with a weird way. Like if hmmmm, so you have plans of going

Let him do more that, you got to move on, it is your life.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Billyjim: 2:42am On May 19, 2016
hello house this is the mail i recieved after applying TAFE. i need help as i dont like dealing with agent.

Dear.................,
Thank you for your application for the ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology (AWF1) course.
So that we can process your application, please nominate an TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) registered agent to assist you. You can find a list of TIWA Education agents in your home country on our website by clicking on this link: http://www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/education-agents/find-an-education-agent.

To enable us to proceed further with your application, please select a registered agent, contact them directly and request assistance with your application.

Please ask your selected agent to contact us immediately to confirm their assistance with your application. For future reference, your TIWA File Reference Number is 237362.

Thank you again for your interest in studying with TAFE International Western Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 2:44am On May 19, 2016
Halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah!!! Finally grant landed 18/06/2016 The lord is good mehn so so happy

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hecooo: 3:34am On May 19, 2016
I submitted a resume with wrong employment date to vetasses advisory service over a year ago but was negatively advised that my qualification did not match with the nominated occupation. I was frustrated by the advice and stop pursuing Australian PR. I am still in thesame role and wants to submit an another application to vetasses advisory services with correct employment date and a related occupation from the former one with small difference in the job description. I performed the duty of the both occupation with a single occupational title but but i am afraid how vetasses might consider the new nominated occupation. When i applied to vetasses advisory service, i only submitted the online application and resume, no further document was submitted.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hecooo: 3:39am On May 19, 2016
elawdafinest:
Halleluyah halleluyah halleluyah!!! Finally grant landed 18/06/2016 The lord is good mehn so so happy

congrats
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malkinburg: 4:33am On May 19, 2016
AlvinKem:

Kiddo get a life... Nairaland ain't ur dad's blog, so whooof of my case n gt busy wit ur stuffs!. Nah by force!!! With or without u I'm sailing still

Thanks for the advice. I am getting a life already. However you still remain a pathetic liar. U come to this forum with wrong information, when challenged about the validity you resort to a blurry defence without evidence. I have every right to expose your deception. So don't come here and tell me to go get busy with my stuffs after you came to a public space to blow hot lie. My only concern is to address your ignorance and help others to be aware so dey plan adequately. This is a public forum. Wrong information should be corrected.

I also think an individual who is matured will take criticism and stand corrected nobody is perfect. So grow up Kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:24am On May 19, 2016
Hey Guys,

Been a while. I've been popping in once in a while but haven't had time to comment much.

Congrats to all those who have scaled one hurdle or the other. The sky is the limit.

For anyone who is either already in school or seeking admission into schools as a pathway to PR, I suggest you take a look at the link Chookudi and Godsclan posted.

Some occupations have been taken out of the SOL, so if you're studying any of the related courses or applying to study any of them, now is the time to go back to the drawing board and make new plans.

Here's the link again (the list is effective from July 1, 2016) - http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2016/05/17/australia-releases-new-skilled-occupation-list

From what I gather so far, the following occupations have been removed (please check the full list yourself and be sure you are not affected) -

Mining Engineers ANZSCO 233611
Petroleum Engineers ANZSCO 233612
Metallurgist ANZSCO 234912
Environmental Health Officer ANZSCO 251311
Occupational Health and Safety Adviser ANZSCO 251312
Dental Hygienist ANZSCO 411211
Dental Prosthetist ANZSCO 411212
Dental Technician ANZSCO 411213
Dental Therapist ANZSCO 411214

Good luck everyone and God's grace.

cc: chetaray, bhanjjie, mpop

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 6:48am On May 19, 2016
elawdafinest:
Congratulations. Guess u meant 18/05/2016. When did you submit. Good things are happening
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 6:50am On May 19, 2016
malmo:

Let him do more that, you got to move on, it is your life.
Mt dear, all dis bosses that behave like if they are the Jesus Christ of Nigeria. Its well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.