Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048437 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tunai(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2016
Please did you eventually take the PTE, what was your speaking score like?.

greenstonecomp:

Kai, Speaking messed the result up. sorry bro

which materials were u using for preparation earlier?

there are some rules to be followed strictly in PTE speaking test as u are likely to be assessed by the computer alone.
Drop ur e-mail address. i will send u a short material. i hope it will be helpful.
i m planning to write PTE in 2wks time too.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lovetrust(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
tunai:
Please did you eventually take the PTE, what was your speaking score like?.

please send me the PTE materials too.

chosenken98@gmail.com

thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lovetrust(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2016
@greenstonecomp.
plz send me the pte materials.
chosenken98@gmail.com
thanks .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:38am On May 21, 2016
elawdafinest:
Thanks bro come to melbourne d parry is gonna b massive
Guy you de melbourne.can we get in touch
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:42am On May 21, 2016
elawdafinest:
No wahala bro would be expecting you
Elewade plz i want some info on melbourne
Please can we relate.plz
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 1:45am On May 21, 2016
Cafu02:

Hello bro, when are you coming over? I want you to help me bring my driving licence as you come. Can you? I will get it sent to you, I can arrange for your pick up if you are arriving in Melbourne. I stay in Canberra and my brother stays in Melbourne.
Bro have you been able to get your liscence please i need some information about melbourne.
Can i get across to your brother. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 4:04am On May 21, 2016
Yea bro sure would be in melbourne soon
nurseafrica:

Guy you de melbourne.can we get in touch
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ausi4me: 7:37am On May 21, 2016
[quote author=tunai post=45809739]Please did you eventually take the PTE, what was your speaking score like?.

[

Please I would also need the pte materials
Pls send to me at
heavensbest2009@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
Please o house, I heard they hardly give visas to virgin passport holders. How true is that
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2016
oobidike:
Please o house, I heard they hardly give visas to virgin passport holders. How true is that

Not true, every regular traveler was once a virgin passport holder.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
oobidike:

Or else you were born in mid-air,no man was born flying.
The difference is: if your Dad owns the whole of River Niger, you cannot compare your luck with those that have to sort their luck from all angle by all means.

Once they present that evidence, anywhere their passport enters... its coming out with a grant.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dadebayo1(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
Good evening everyone, I am new on this thread I graduated from Federal university of agriculture abeokuta with a degree in Agriculture. I am presently an education officer with Oyo state ministry of education please I have been thinking of crossing over to Australia cos I have heard stories about the agricultural sector overthere
Please I need information about the process involved from those who have successfully crossed over. I would like to apply for a masters programme and I don't also mind information with regards to work study programme in Australia.. Please kindly help a brother out.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2016
Urgent please!, can one still start processing of student visa now with July intake for RMIT, Melbourne. And how long does it take to process Australian visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cafu02: 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
nurseafrica:

Bro have you been able to get your liscence please i need some information about melbourne.
Can i get across to your brother. Thanks

My brother is in Melbourne yeap. You can get across to him, he use to be a Nairalander too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
Yes, when is your Start Date, 18th July?
mikky4all:
Urgent please!, can one still start processing of student visa now with July intake for RMIT, Melbourne. And how long does it take to process Australian visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2016
TempusQ:
Yes, when is your Start Date, 18th July?
Yeap bro. Plus how long does it take to get ones acceptance fee paid.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TempusQ(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2016
That depends on how long it'll take your bank to transfer the fund using Form A.
Let's say 2 weeks if you use Stanbic, Union or probably Diamond.
Then visa processing will take 2-4 weeks.
You're good to start your Form A process tomorrow.
I'm on the same boat with you.
mikky4all:
Yeap bro. Plus how long does it take to get ones acceptance fee paid.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2016
Are you going to Melbourne too.
TempusQ:
That depends on how long it'll take your bank to transfer the fund using Form A.
Let's say 2 weeks if you use Stanbic, Union or probably Diamond.
Then visa processing will take 2-4 weeks.
You're good to start your Form A process tomorrow.
I'm on the same boat with you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 12:45pm On May 23, 2016
Hello, pls i am coming to australia but looking ways to settle down quickly and get a job ASAP.

I have an 18 months working visa, Skilled graduate migration visa (subclass 476). I hope to get a professional job but won't mind a casual job for a start to keep me going first. I am a mechanical engineer by training.

Please, advice the best city to come to and how to settle in quickly. Ultimately, I look forward to applying for PR during my stay. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
Dear all, am happy to inform u that my Form A has been processed and the transaction was successful.

School has sent confirmation this morning that, they got the money. And they have changed my student application status to " Application offer is accepted " and they are sending my eCoE in next 2-3 working days.

Thank God for His favor and I thank u all for your advice.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kdj02: 2:21pm On May 23, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all, am happy to inform u that my Form A has been processed and the transaction was successful.

School has sent confirmation this morning that, they got the money. And they have changed my student application status to " Application offer is accepted " and they are sending my eCoE in next 2-3 working days.

Thank God for His favor and I thank u all for your advice.

congrats!pls what bank did u use?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
kdj02:

congrats!pls what bank did u use?

Firstbank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2016
Paid through form A at stanbicIBTC today , I hope it gets to Australia under 2 weeks ; am hopeful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
www.seek.com.au
Sydney, Melbourne or Northern Territory if you can stand the heat in summer.
You should be fine finding a job in your field as long as you have years of experience under your belt. Meanwhile do not fail to include your visa grant number and date you intend to arrive Australia in your resume.

Dfavouredone:
Hello, pls i am coming to australia but looking ways to settle down quickly and get a job ASAP.

I have an 18 months working visa, Skilled graduate migration visa (subclass 476). I hope to get a professional job but won't mind a casual job for a start to keep me going first. I am a mechanical engineer by training.

Please, advice the best city to come to and how to settle in quickly. Ultimately, I look forward to applying for PR during my stay. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by crest2j(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2016
hello NL, I want to further ma academic in Australia, I was hoping if dere is any NL in Australia dat can help me with some schools der program is not costly tnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2016
How many days did it took first bank to get it done
shinerpoly:

Firstbank
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 10:31pm On May 23, 2016
mikky4all:
How many days did it took first bank to get it done

Form A was filled and submitted on Friday 6th of May.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 8:20am On May 24, 2016
Good day everyone please when applying for a family to join someone in Australia on a studen visa, does one need to fill form 157A all over again haven't filled earlier. My thinking is that nomination form is to filled by the applicant while the spouse fill Part B of form, but what I read on the website is confusing that the principal applicant still need to fill the form again.
Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2016
Advice needed. Trying to develop my SOP for visa application. My fear is the slight difference in my undergraduate and intended masters degree.
Undergraduate: Soil scence and land management (B.Agric)
Masters (admitted): Masters of enginerring in environmental engineering.
Any form of advice or contribution will be very much appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 10:48am On May 24, 2016
mikky4all:
Advice needed. Trying to develop my SOP for visa application. My fear is the slight difference in my undergraduate and intended masters degree.
Undergraduate: Soil scence and land management (B.Agric)
Masters (admitted): Masters of enginerring in environmental engineering.
Any form of advice or contribution will be very much appreciated.
Endeavour to put good effort in writing the sop cos the degree varies. Meanwhile see if your work experiences can tally a bit with the course you are going for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.