Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044378 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 10:51am On May 24, 2016
crest2j:
hello NL, I want to further ma academic in Australia, I was hoping if dere is any NL in Australia dat can help me with some schools der program is not costly tnx
Australian schools are quite expensive, you can try Charles Darwin university, Edith Cowan university or maybe going for a cheaper course e.g vocational courses. But nevertheless they are not cheap per say
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mikky4all(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2016
oobidike:

Endeavour to put good effort in writing the sop cos the degree varies. Meanwhile see if your work experiences can tally a bit with the course you are going for
I just finished serving. Served with the Minstry of environment, Lagos state
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 12:45pm On May 24, 2016
ECOE arrived today, unto the next face!!! Bless Ya all and for those still expecting God will favour and answer for u IJN Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dfavouredone: 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
WestAfrican:
www.seek.com.au
Sydney, Melbourne or Northern Territory if you can stand the heat in summer.
You should be fine finding a job in your field as long as you have years of experience under your belt. Meanwhile do not fail to include your visa grant number and date you intend to arrive Australia in your resume.

Thanks for your insight.

Just another quick question.

Must i get an assessment from EA (Engineers Australia) before been employed as an engineer?

And if I an assessed by EA under mechanical engineer occupation, can i work as engineer in other engineering discipline; say project engineer or maintenance engineer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2016
shinerpoly:
Dear all, am happy to inform u that my Form A has been processed and the transaction was successful.

School has sent confirmation this morning that, they got the money. And they have changed my student application status to " Application offer is accepted " and they are sending my eCoE in next 2-3 working days.

Thank God for His favor and I thank u all for your advice.
congratulations man. I still de the boat o. a month plus now. Funked up UBA
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
Am not sure about getting certified by Engineers Australia. I have a mate who came in on a subclass 476, did an NBN course and now works as a design emgineer with a company here.

You may want to contact Engineers Australia on:

Engineering House
11 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600
Australia

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm AEDST
Phone: +61 2 6270 6555
Toll Free: 1300 653 113
Fax: +61 2 6273 1488

Am pretty sure they will be willing to educate you more.

Between, try to get a job related to your field of study as your company will be able to sponsor you for further work visa unless you choose to apply for your PR before your visa elapsed.

quote author=Dfavouredone post=45923102]

Thanks for your insight.

Just another quick question.

Must i get an assessment from EA (Engineers Australia) before been employed as an engineer?

And if I an assessed by EA under mechanical engineer occupation, can i work as engineer in other engineering discipline; say project engineer or maintenance engineer.[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

congratulations man. I still de the boat o. a month plus now. Funked up UBA

@Cottyekundayo, thank u. Hope you are checking on UBA guys. I visited First-bank 3 times after my Form A was submitted to d bank on 6-05-2016. And each day I went to remind them about my Form A, I got sms notification from First bank.

Here is my long story about my Form A transaction. I went to d bank on Wed 11-05-2016 to know d status of my transaction and same day equivalent Naira amount to Dollars was debited from my account and following Wed 18-05-2016 I checked on transfer officer to ask her how far with my transaction,she was saying nothing yet and I said no problem and I left but same day around 4:21 I got sms that Outgoing Telegraphic Transfer charges has been debited from my account.

The last time I went was on Monday 23-05-2016, the transfer officer was saying " you again u have come this early Monday grin tongue " she logged on her system to check d status of my transaction, she said am happy to tell you that the amount has been remitted to your school successfully since last week.

There was no telex copy in my email box but before I got home I received a mail from USQ that says they have received my payment and d payment has been linked to my student account.

Friends don't relax, kindly visit any of d banks you dropped your Form A with, as many times you have chance to check on them. It will end in praise for all of us.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
Hello house , this form A thing tiring , am just fed up with everything , Stanbic IBTC called me few mins ago telling me they have to be sincere with me that it will take 1 month , which other means can I use to pay this fee please , am still hoping for July !!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlfay: 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Raymondeji:

Not yet bro, I deferred my admission due to short notice of tuition payment. Now to resume in February, 2017. Tuition paid now, COE received. Now waiting for the right time to submit my visa app. It's ACU (Melbourne Campus), nursing

Hi, am new here. But I would like to know about the nursing you applied for in australia. Is it BSc Nursing or Msc?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
Dontee5star:
Hello house , this form A thing tiring , am just fed up with everything , Stanbic IBTC called me few mins ago telling me they have to be sincere with me that it will take 1 month , which other means can I use to pay this fee please , am still hoping for July !!!!
Never lose hope. Most banks can't get it done even in two weeks. If you have someone in Australia that can pay for you then you give naira equivalent, or someone abroad even USA.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
shinerpoly:

@Cottyekundayo, thank u. Hope you are checking on UBA guys. I visited First-bank 3 times after my Form A was submitted to d bank on 6-05-2016. And each day I went to remind them about my Form A, I got sms notification from First bank.

Here is my long story about my Form A
transaction. I went to d bank on Wed 11-05-2016 to know d status of my transaction and same day equivalent Naira amount to Dollars was debited from my account and following Wed 18-05-2016 I checked on transfer officer to ask her how far with my transaction,she was saying nothing yet and I said no problem and I left but same day around 4:21 I got sms that Outgoing Telegraphic Transfer charges has been debited from my account.

The last time I went was on Monday 23-05-2016, the transfer officer was saying " you again u have come this early Monday grin tongue " she logged on her system to check d status of my transaction, she said am happy to tell you that the amount has been remitted to your school successfully since last week.

There was no telex copy in my email box but before I got home I received a mail from USQ that says they have received my payment and d payment has been linked to my student account.

Friends don't relax, kindly visit any of d banks you dropped your Form A with, as many times you have chance to check on them. It will end in praise for all of us.
You are really lucky. First bank did mine and it took a month and a week. Yours was faster
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mzurch(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
Dontee5star:

You can try Skye Bank, and if your to use First bank, after submitting ur form a you should involve the first contact service and things will b done sharp sharp, it took me 10working days to get my Telex
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
Mzurch:

You can try Skye Bank, and if your to use First bank, after submitting ur form a you should involve the first contact service and things will b done sharp sharp, it took me 10working days to get my Telex
Can't I use a Dom account ? Am worried how much how would buy AUD
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 8:01pm On May 24, 2016
I did mine with zenith nd it took one week to get my telex
Dontee5star:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mzurch(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
Dontee5star:

Dont know about Dom Account, i know whem using a form A, they would derive the USD equivalent of d amount ur paying. D forst transaction i was charged at 198.5, the second was 197.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
elawdafinest:
I think you should try zenith then
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by happytbaby: 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
Hello Shinerpoly,

I am not active on this thread sorry. I received your private message. I have followed you, you have to follow me back to be able to send me an email. I am guessing I know what you want but no wahala sha. I am sure I will have a tip or two for you.

Cheers.

[quote author=shinerpoly post=45928676]

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
shinerpoly:

Here is my long story about my Form A transaction. I went to d bank on Wed 11-05-2016 to know d status of my transaction and same day equivalent Naira amount to Dollars was debited from my account and following Wed 18-05-2016 I checked on transfer officer to ask her how far with my transaction,she was saying nothing yet and I said no problem and I left but same day around 4:21 I got sms that Outgoing Telegraphic Transfer charges has been debited from my account.

plan to visit em tomorrow (Wednesday) na psycho dem be. maybe I may be getting a Confirmation tomorrow too. m what rate did FBN charge yo?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

plan to visit em tomorrow (Wednesday) na psycho dem be. maybe I may be getting a Confirmation tomorrow too. m what rate did FBN charge yo?

@142.2 per 1 AUD
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
oobidike:

VIA DOM ACCOUNT ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by humanshado: 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
Employment Verification for Australian PR

Gurus in the house, I hail una.

I read somewhere in another forum that local Australian Embassies do make calls to verify employment references submitted. Some even do physical verification by visiting the HR dept of the company. I am wondering what has been the experience in Nigeria.

Can one get a letter from a direct supervisor if HR Dept is not willing to issue an employment reference letter? What is the likely implication of that?
Do they make verification call?
What about physical verification?

Thank you all in anticipation of your usual expert analysis.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 7:21am On May 25, 2016
Yes you could try zenith
oobidike:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elawdafinest: 7:28am On May 25, 2016
Not sure of using a dom account
elawdafinest:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2016
Morning to you all...Please how much is subclass 573 visa fee together with the teleperformance chargers...I need urgent answer about this.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 8:40am On May 25, 2016
lodded:
Morning to you all...Please how much is subclass 573 visa fee together with the teleperformance chargers...I need urgent answer about this.
Budget 90k. I paid 87,560.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MASMEK2016: 9:02am On May 25, 2016
Can we discuss the effect of the below link on this forum.It is all about new student visa financial requirement.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud/changes-financial-requirements
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sexybaykay: 9:10am On May 25, 2016
Solitin40:
Ssce scratch card
R u going for under G
which university
post G griffith
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 9:36am On May 25, 2016
oobidike:

Budget 90k. I paid 87,560.

Pls ow much did it cost u per doc certification and also police report, I intend using TLS Abuja
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2016
AlvinKem:

Pls ow much did it cost u per doc certification and also police report, I intend using TLS Abuja
You in Abuja? Kindly PM if Affirmative . Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2016
shinerpoly:

@142.2 per 1 AUD
Was at the bank today.
Submitted form A application on 21st April, I fear the form wasn't worked on. So when I went to the bank and had news of being schedules for BID, I thought there was progress, sadly the progress was slow as the transaction was processed second week in may.
By the way, is anyone aware of the new forex policy by the CBN?

http://abokifx.com/forex-cbn-throws-naira-open-market-nullifies-n197-exchange-rate-vanguard/

You should click that link to learn more.
However, the question now is, will the policy be adopted for Form A bids that have already been scheduled?? Or subsequent bids after the announcement of the policy

Contributions are welcome
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 11:02am On May 25, 2016
AlvinKem:

Didn't have to present police report. In respect to certification, I did mine for 400per page, so depends on all what you would want to certify

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.