Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046543 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 3:43am On Jun 11, 2016
oobidike:

Try manual submission through teleperformance at your location.

thank you oobidike......you are a life saver.............what are the steps to generating a hap ID?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by symbian03(m): 3:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Hi Fam, anyone coming to WA around 20th of this month?
One love
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 4:30am On Jun 11, 2016
jay3012:

Please someone should answer my question nawww... I thought we are meant to help each other here

Don't include it bro. I understand you. It's not as if u don't want to do your masters, maybe u just want to migrate. Don't include your Bsc. Even during visa application, don't include it. When writing your Statement of Purpose, use those years you spent in the uni as your work experience related to the program u wanna do at TAFE.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2016
oobidike:

Great, good progress. Am looking at getting Etihad. Have you done medicals
Yh. Did that on Wednesday. Submitting all by Monday. Kindly brief us on the cost of flight when you finally decide the airline to board
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2016
violina:
@cottyekundayo.. wht schl r u applying to?
Edith Cowan University.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2016
jay3012:
Goodday house... Pls i want to know if there is need to include my bachelors degree certificate and transcript when applying to a tafe institute while applying for advanced diploma as their minimum requirement is ssce and ielts
I will advise you to go for any post graduate studies, try post graduate diploma or graduate cert with pathways to Msc because there's high probability that you are going to have issues with Pretoria, how are you going to explain genuinely what you have being doing after SSCE? Most tafe institute don't issue admission for ppl with Bsc, don't include it if you insisting on tafe but be wary of Pretoria.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malkinburg: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2016
PuyolOkoye:

Don't include it bro. I understand you. It's not as if u don't want to do your masters, maybe u just want to migrate. Don't include your Bsc. Even during visa application, don't include it. When writing your Statement of Purpose, use those years you spent in the uni as your work experience related to the program u wanna do at TAFE.

My candid opionion is he should include it else he can't use it at immigration for papers. He should however write a convincing statement of purpose on why he is switching careers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2016
nwankz:

thank you oobidike......you are a life saver.............what are the steps to generating a hap ID?
Try creating an immiaccount, then go to my health declaration get the hap Identity, then head for your medicals. I replied you, saw ur pm.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Yh. Did that on Wednesday. Submitting all by Monday. Kindly brief us on the cost of flight when you finally decide the airline to board
Ok no problem.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Edith Cowan University.
thank God.. i have finally seen somronr.. how did u make ut payment pls? and ehat couree are u going for if u dnt mind
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2016
enyinna4:
Hey guys, is anyone coming to Brisbane from Lagos this June/July?!....Abeg I wan make una help me bring small egusi and bitter leaf...pm me if anyone dey willing to help..cheers
Am coming to brisbane ya!can I ask you a question my school starts by November can I strt working(illegal nyte job)b4 then?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2016
violina:

thank God.. i have finally seen somronr.. how did u make ut payment pls? and ehat couree are u going for if u dnt mind
M.Eng. Made payment via Form A. Thought you were looking for a PIBT person.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lodded(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good day to you all. Please who are those going to Flinders university for this June intake.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
lodded:
Good day to you all. Please who are those going to Flinders university for this June intake.

Me...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
elawdafinest:
Hello house who is in melbourne sorry ive been off for a while been trying to get my way around melbourne

Hello, kindly share wat foodstuf u carried along

Tnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Anyone travelling to Brisbane, Gold coast precisely or anyone already there .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

M.Eng. Made payment via Form A. Thought you were looking for a PIBT person.
yes. pibt then msc at edith cowan for february... thats how it goes .. i heard one can pay thru card.. just wondering tho
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
violina:

yes. pibt then msc at edith cowan for february... thats how it goes .. i heard one can pay thru card.. just wondering tho
Yes you can
I had to pay a shortfall of 33.75 Aud through Western union business solutions, and I used my card. Aud was converted to USD, hence I payed about 25.73 usd.
My card was charged at 330/usd. Notwithstanding, there are restrictions on daily limit by different banks. You should consult your bank before taking this step for payment.
Also, there was an option of converting aud to naira but I didn't read that properly

To whom it may concern :
PLEASE o!!! Who else will be studying in Perth.. make we reason abeg
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good afternoon, pls wat exactly do u mean qhen you say front load medicals? For sm1 not residing in lagos and abuja, can d person submit at teleperformance in d mrn n then head to fatayi Williams for medicals since they begin at 10am?
Kindly advise. Thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
abbyjo:
Good afternoon, pls wat exactly do u mean qhen you say front load medicals? For sm1 not residing in lagos and abuja, can d person submit at teleperformance in d mrn n then head to fatayi Williams for medicals since they begin at 10am?
Kindly advise. Thank you
You have to do medicals before submission at Teleperformance. That's why it is called Front loading. However, as regards the front loading, you have to generate a HAP ID.
The following link should help you understand more

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/health-examinations/my-health-declarations

Regards

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shinerpoly how far your application? You submitted yet?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

You have to do medicals before submission at Teleperformance. That's why it is called Front loading. However, as regards the front loading, you have to generate a HAP ID.
The following link should help you understand more

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/health-examinations/my-health-declarations

Regards

Thank you for ur response we already generated d id n hv booked a date with fatayi williams medical centre
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
iykosman:
Hello house, someone should please help me on this. I am applying for a Masters degree through SVP and I would like to know, since the account statement is not required, if I might be asked to show my account balance at the interview or so. This is because I am the one sponsoring myself and I don't have all the funds required but I hope to complete it when I get to Australia as I plan to study and work as well.
Is it possible that the embassy might want to see the balance? Please I need ur help, it's urgent.
are uin aussie already?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
uckennety:

Am coming to brisbane ya!can I ask you a question my school starts by November can I strt working(illegal nyte job)b4 then?

Lol I go pm you for more orientation..I no wan talk am here cos I no know who dey watch
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Baba PM me join o.. I need the info.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2016
uckennety:

I know it's too late for me to say this as I am very sure you have made up your mind to work illegally anywayssss.....DONT

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
violina:

are uin aussie already?
They don't ask for balance but submit documents showing u can sponsor yourself. Work employment letter, payslip.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2016
oobidike:
Anyone travelling to Brisbane, Gold coast precisely or anyone already there .
Hey, Are you going to Brisbane or Gold Coast?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2016
iriferi:

Hey, Are you going to Brisbane or Gold Coast?
Going to Brisbane then gold coast
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
samuelokwu:
hi guys,
I am new here, I applied for student visa on 11June . I feel it is late cos my TAFE course resumes on 20 JULY.
I also have not done medicals yet.
Please I need advise if I should request extension from the school and how much extension can they give me.
also can I go ahead with medicals or wait till I am asked to go for it by the embassy.
lastly are the clinics fixed? If yes then why can't I just so the medicals now? Please advise a worried brother.
so where are u now?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shewar: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hi house
Pls how much does the student visa application cost and how many months does the process take?
Tx in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.