Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046583 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
help... please is there anyone for PIBT perthjuly intake?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
enyinna4:
Hey guys, is anyone coming to Brisbane from Lagos this June/July?!....Abeg I wan make una help me bring small egusi and bitter leaf...pm me if anyone dey willing to help..cheers

I go come before August.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NUkachukwu: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Protocol much. Abeg give us number here. E pass certification?

Imagine you log on to NL and see your num on display without your knowledge, how would you feel?

The ball is in your court. You want it, you go for it.

All the best.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please i need help. I tried to frontload my medicals but i cannot lodge my application online. I got to about 25 percent complete only to continue gettin a reply that says" our records indicate that you are unable to complete a visa application online. you will not be able to continue with your online application'

Please what do i need to do? God bless you as u respond. I applied to edith cowan university and i have my coe ready

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
NUkachukwu:

Imagine you log on to NL and see your num on display without your knowledge, how would you feel?

The ball is in your court. You want it, you go for it.

All the best.

Na only person like God no de
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by heavybullets(f): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yeah you right. Watching that program almost a year now
AlvinKem:
For those of us intending to travel and own a dstv, pls there is a channel on dstv called CBS REALITY it runs a progy titled BORDER SECURITY everyday from Monday to Friday 10:35am to 11:25 am, this program will educate u on Australia travels and customs service on foods you can brng in and nt brng in and also info about declaring ur stuffs.... Hope it hlps us all, Tnks!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by heavybullets(f): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you live in Abuja, go to Federal High Court on the way to Transcorp Hilton. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and ask to certify your documents.
Cottyekundayo:

Okay. I should check another court later tomorrow,.. maybe Friday too. At the long run, na my COE arrival go determine my movement for this certification.

Meanwhile, anyone with valuable information as regards certification in Abuja should kindly share.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please i need help. I tried to frontload my medicals but i cannot lodge my application online. I got to about 25 percent complete only to continue gettin a reply that says" our records indicate that you are unable to complete a visa application online. you will not be able to continue with your online application'

Please what do i need to do? God bless you as u respond. I applied to edith cowan university and i have my coe ready

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2016
nwankz:

Try manual submission through teleperformance at your location.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Protocol much. Abeg give us number here. E pass certification?
How far, which level u dey
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
PuyolOkoye:

I go come before August.

Oh okay cool...you don get your visa?!..and which school you dey come?!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
oobidike:

How far, which level u dey
Submitting my App on Monday. COE arrived this A.m after a long battle sha. I was asked to fill a form of financial declaration stating that I have sufficient funds. I completed that since Tuesday, and this morning I got mails (2) stating that I have not completed the form. I had to put a call through after sending it again this a.m and I got explanation that they receive several mails daily and official assured me she has channelled the mail to the expected recipient.

How is your preparation for departure.
Which airline? And Cost?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwanifemitan(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2016
Good day,
am new here and i love all the tread here...

please i would like to know maybe i can get chance to work with 6month Australia visa and is there any way i can renew my visa there or i still have to come down to naija? thou am still around
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwanifemitan(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
i wil be coming around by july 3...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
oluwanifemitan:
i wil be coming around by july 3...

If your visa conditions permit you to work, yes you can if not, you can't.

If you breach your visa conditions and you are caught, then you risk chance of a long term ban.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
please is there anyone for pibt australia and is there any other means of payment aside form A
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Nony2013:
Oga Is like you hardly help people abi? But you want others to help you.I don't see any issue asking questions in this thread, unless you have problem with yourself. People that got things to offer have already calmed there nerves why you are still blabbing. Thanks

Hahahaha I don't have issues helping people but at the same time I don't ask question thousands of people have asked people I just go through the thread....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Submitting my App on Monday. COE arrived this A.m after a long battle sha. I was asked to fill a form of financial declaration stating that I have sufficient funds. I completed that since Tuesday, and this morning I got mails (2) stating that I have not completed the form. I had to put a call through after sending it again this a.m and I got explanation that they receive several mails daily and official assured me she has channelled the mail to the expected recipient.

How is your preparation for departure.
Which airline? And Cost?
Great, good progress. Am looking at getting Etihad. Have you done medicals
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Goodday house... Pls i want to know if there is need to include my bachelors degree certificate and transcript when applying to a tafe institute while applying for advanced diploma as their minimum requirement is ssce and ielts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
jasmine1147:

Congratulations to those you have gotten their visas and those waiting God is in control

RedReact
Longest time! ☺ Are you still in HK?
lost my former nairaland account, used to go by Mimi1147

My dear, longest time! I have lost count of friends though. Hope you are doing great? I have left HK for home, but do on-and-off in that terrain.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
jay3012:
Goodday house... Pls i want to know if there is need to include my bachelors degree certificate and transcript when applying to a tafe institute while applying for advanced diploma as their minimum requirement is ssce and ielts

Please someone should clear me on this
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
AlvinKem:

Bro I wana ask if also someone like a naval officer can certify for u

Who can certify a copy of a document?

Any person or agency recognised by the law of the country in which you live can certify documents. All our offices outside Australia have a person who can certify or witness documents. You might have to pay for this service.

Got that from Border Protection website.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
shinerpoly:

@WestAfrican u might be right with those people mentioned above. But this info might be applicable to those who are already in Australia and require their documents to be certified

I Think it would be good for an applicants to certify their documents from the high court if they can still catch the chance or better still go to a notary public to certify your documents.
I met a judge I know at the high court to certify my documents for me but he directed me to a notary public to certify my documents since all documents were going outside d country

That judge doesn't trust you and didn't want to commit himself (Joking). Well my naija documents were all certified by a justice of peace of the local council here in Australia. How do they know it is genuine? Trust? Because they saw my original documents?
Will let you draw your conclusion.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steroid: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please house I have an MBA in marketing from a swiss school do I still need to do ielts exams before I can qualify for the migrants visa?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
WestAfrican:

That judge doesn't trust you and didn't want to commit himself (Joking). Well my naija documents were all certified by a justice of peace of the local council here in Australia. How do they know it is genuine? Trust? Because they saw my original documents?
Will let you draw your conclusion.

@WestAfrican I reckon with your thought toward d judge decision, but I knew his decision wasn't about trust. Notary public lawyers have petitioned d authority for their service recognition and to make fees they paid for registration (to be appointed as a notary public) and to obtain license of d sealed.

I will not dispute with your comments anybody can certify your documents if you live abroad. Pls note from my last post I didn't say it is compulsory for an applicant to use a notary public but I just informed efamily about my experience @d high court and d best advice given to me by judge

If u are less busy kindly go through the info below:

Who is a Notary Public (copied)

In many Countries of the world a document can only be accepted internationally, if it has been notarized or formally authenticated and its genuineness and valuably verified and certified by a Notary Public.

Nigeria, like many Countries of the world requires documents to be notarized or for original documents to be certified by a Notary Public before those documents can be used abroad or in Nigeria if the documents are coming from other nations.

In Nigeria, Notaries are senior members of the Nigerian Bar Association who have been called to the Nigerian Bar for at least 7 years, prior to the day of appointment as Notary Public. They are Legal Practitioners who are qualified to authenticate, prepare, attest, verify, witness and certify original and copy legal documents for use in Nigeria and internationally. A notarial certification or authentication is generally recognised as an international “certification of authenticity”.

The Hague Convention, gives international recognition to the office and seal of a Notary.

From 1st October, 1936 when the Law No. 41 of 1936 of Nigeria and under the Law of No. 37 of 1936 of Laws of Nigeria, Notaries were appointed by Queen of England or her representative in the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria and registered and subscribed by the Clerk of the Crown in Chancery. Following the introduction of the Notaries Public Act Law No. 107 of 1955, they are now appointed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

Every Notary appointed in Nigeria is by law deemed as an Officer of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
@cottyekundayo.. wht schl r u applying to?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jay3012: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
jay3012:

Please someone should answer my question nawww... I thought we are meant to help each other here
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
jay3012:

Please someone should answer my question nawww... I thought we are meant to help each other here

Why are you applying for tefe when you have a bsc already I recon you go for master or pr cause you can only be given 6months of visa. They are much benefit when you go for master or pr but just in case of you still wanna go for tefe send them the requirement they ask and if you got admitted then just know your bachelor is no longer in use in Australia cos I think you cannot have a high degree here and go back to a low degree. For instance if you have a master you cannot study bachelor here you have to keep going high.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
nkechima:
Good day e-family.....I am not really new to d forum, I had issues with my student visa sometime last year and was given a three year ban on any study related program. Now I have manage to convince my husband to apply for PR...... The issue now is DAT I do not understand his qualification..... he did a Diploma and advance diploma program with Obafemi Awolowo Uni, then used his diploma cert to gain admission to Nigerian College of Admin after which he did his youth service.
My question now is
Can his cert be assest as a degree program or just certificate?

You contributions will highly be appreciated.
Thanks

why were u given a ban pls?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
teeflow09:

Pls how long did it take dem to reply dat application u are talking about cos mine is 2 months today and I av not heard anyfin yet..
havr u heard from them now? whats d response like
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2016
violina:
please is there anyone for pibt australia and is there any other means of payment aside form A
Yes your debit card

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.