Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046887 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
udz:

the amount is in AUD

Most banks especially GTB would convert it to US dollars plus almost black market rate sef to carry out the transaction.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Egbabiekperemo: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2016
please is there any nairalander in tasmania? i need to connect. cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doyinofficial(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
to my people in aussie, how can the current election in australia influence we nigerians and africans over there. I no wan hear another Donald Trump case again oooo.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Observant: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:

you can include it'

for me, I am using a proof of funding

Bros i wish to know exactly what prove of funding you are using as the new ssvf say;

1.) Your personal Time deposit, statement of account, etc
Showing living expenses of 19870 and tuition for 12months.

2.) or that of your your parents or spouse only.
So probably siblings are not allowed to sponsor you.

So which one are you using.

I intend using my personal statement and fixed deposit.

Also anybody with info can talk about this please plus how much in naira expected to be in the account
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
doyinofficial:
to my people in aussie, how can the current election in australia influence we nigerians and africans over there. I no wan hear another Donald Trump case again oooo.

Loool, good question at the wrong time though. The Federal elections were successfully conducted and results already declared.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
udz:

the amount is in AUD

udz, you haven't answered my question.

Well, I used a Llyods bank account finally...It went through.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:

FutureDon.....that was prior to July 1st 2016. Now, submission is done online. I'd just need to go do biometrics at Teleperformance.
You getting it wrong, you can still submit your app through teleperformance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
WestAfrican:

Someone earned almost Aus $11,000 in two (2) months casual work and he has three jobs going. $11k doesn't include tax of Aus $3500 deducted that will be claimed. So earning lets say Aus $14,000 from a job in two months. Does that answer your question?
Sir are you a students
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
WestAfrican:

Someone earned almost Aus $11,000 in two (2) months casual work and he has three jobs going. $11k doesn't include tax of Aus $3500 deducted that will be claimed. So earning lets say Aus $14,000 from a job in two months. Does that answer your question?
Sir are you a student
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:

udz, you haven't answered my question.

Well, I used a Llyods bank account finally...It went through.

sorry bro, didn't read well earlier. most likely was GTb fault. 550 aud is not that much to be pegged.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kolawolead(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good news, got visa for sister and her family on the skilled 489 for Qld!

With a heart full of thanks, I just wanted to take the time to appreciate and thank everyone on this platform. I started out on a journey for visa for my sister and her family right here. It was such a blessing to have you guys share your experience and guidance here.

Special mention to BossLadyMO - who is no longer on this platform, but without her support it would have been very difficult to get thing through. Also to Future Don and all all the class of 2014/2015, I am thankful.

To anyone planning to move between now and December, please get in touch.

I'll also appreciate tips of guide from anyone already there in Aus or Qld.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Egbabiekperemo: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Solitin40:

Sir are you a student

Its not everybody who came to Australia on study visa that genuinely came to study.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aaffluent: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
What is the importance of the 40hrs fortnight work permit that comes with your Study permit ? Mean to Study and Study and not to work legally when you have the opportunity ?
Egbabiekperemo:

Its not everybody who came to Australia on study visa that genuinely came to study.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kemiqueen(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Professor554:

Congratulations on your success. Please how long did it take for the bank to issue you a telex copy of your transaction and which bank(s) was that?.

Thanks.
Thanks Prof, it took 1 week for each payment and I used Diamond bank.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Professor554: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
kemiqueen:

Thanks Prof, it took 1 week for each payment and I used Diamond bank.

Mine is UBA. Submitted on the 27th of june, was called back on the 28th to submit one letter that i bidded $1 to 285 at maximum, since then i have not heard from UBA but i guess its due to this long public holidays probably by next week Wednesday it should be sorted out. Thanks

Best Regards
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.
And its 574 bby grin grin angry
Submitted on may 27th, my agent mistakenly applied for.573....but my case officer told me, my course is a research course so it will be 574.
So we spoke about it, me n my case officer and she said she will process it....so I guess dats y it took tym. Anyways d sh-t is out....am nt rilly in a hurry to travel...doh my school lectures start on 11th....but iwill need tym to prepare....lol. Am used to coming late sha....so Geelong it is bby.
ThankGod!!!..... d wait was hellaa crazy.....but yea yea....sure.joy.comes in d morning.
Wish u all waiting for urs all d best.

Ehhe.....i need international drivers license cuz I lost my drivers license, how do I go about it?? And plz any oda thing or advice from u'all will b appreciated.

Peace to yu all my brothers!!!
Nigeria will be great someday....but.for d meantime, a niggur gotta find his locus!!

8 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.
Submitted on may 27th, my agent mistakenly applied for.573....but my case officer told me, my course is a research course so it will be 574.
So we spoke about it, me n my case officer and she said she will process it....so I guess dats y it took tym. Anyways d sh-t is out....am nt rilly in a hurry to travel...doh my school lectures start on 11th....but iwill need tym to prepare....lol. Am used to coming late sha....so Geelong it is bby.
ThankGod!!!..... d wait was hellaa crazy.....but yea yea....sure.joy.comes in d morning.

Ehhe.....i need international drivers license cuz I lost my drivers license, how do I go about it?? And plz any oda thing or advice from u'all will b appreciated.

Nigeria will be great someday....but.for d meantime, a niggur gotta find his locus!!

Congrats man
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.

Finally...congratulations!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by badenugba: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
PuyolOkoye:

I am an IELTS tutor (been teaching it for 3years and also own a site and a Facebook page) so i didn't really need any study materials for PTE.
Also, PTE is easier I must say but you have to be computer savvy as well as good in managing your time.

The basic difference is that PTE is wholly computer based while your Speaking and Writing sections on IELTS will be evaluated by humans. I wish you luck.
I need PTE study materials, I need to register for PTE asap, how can I register and get a study pack, just wanna prepare for a week
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
JewelStone:

Finally...congratulations!

Thanks oo.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Congrats man

Thanks chief
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
alaoeri:

You getting it wrong, you can still submit your app through teleperformance.

Oh really, I didn't know that oo....how do I go about it?...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
congrats bro...

Bambizzle4k4556:
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kdj02: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.

[/quote]

Congrats!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
I still don't have all those specifics yet.

Pls guys in the house, help us answer these questions.... time is of the essence here.

Observant:

Bros i wish to know exactly what prove of funding you are using as the new ssvf say;

1.) Your personal Time deposit, statement of account, etc
Showing living expenses of 19870 and tuition for 12months.

2.) or that of your your parents or spouse only.
So probably siblings are not allowed to sponsor you.

So which one are you using.

I intend using my personal statement and fixed deposit.

Also anybody with info can talk about this please plus how much in naira expected to be in the account

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kdj02: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
Yahhh.
So I got my grant today.

congrats bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Egbabiekperemo: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
ada4all:

Yes....i studied Estate Management for BSc and Valuation is the core courses in the program.

Pls am still awaiting your reply to my mail
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

Thanks chief

I sent you a mail request but in the meantime, which agent did you use and how much was the service charge?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
ukchy:
Save your money and go for PR, thank me later.
You can only think of applying to school if you dont have work experience .
Don't mind anybody advising you to abandon your accounting dream. Even though nursing is good accounting is a professional course and you have every opportunity to work anywhere.Just follow your dream .

Am currently doing my Master of Professional Acounting with CQU Brisbane

Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I'm glad that you're into what I am about to start. please, I've sent you a mail, kindly reply it, I want to extensively inquire from you. Thanks compatriot.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bambizzle4k4556: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
SegunWamiri:

I sent you a mail request but in the meantime, which agent did you use and how much was the service charge?

Used BCIE....my leg been long gaaan. So dey did it free for me....lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoneg: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Congrats dear. Really happy for u, your sis and family.

Please How may i get in touch with you?

kolawolead:
Good news, got visa for sister and her family on the skilled 489 for Qld!

With a heart full of thanks, I just wanted to take the time to appreciate and thank everyone on this platform. I started out on a journey for visa for my sister and her family right here. It was such a blessing to have you guys share your experience and guidance here.

Special mention to BossLadyMO - who is no longer on this platform, but without her support it would have been very difficult to get thing through. Also to Future Don and all all the class of 2014/2015, I am thankful.

To anyone planning to move between now and December, please get in touch.

I'll also appreciate tips of guide from anyone already there in Aus or Qld.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.