Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38642 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
eniyanpataki:

Animalistic Barcanista , why wont you hold a fellow animal in high esteem...i cant remember you creating a topic about the mess your useless president GEJ has sunk the country into especially in the last two weeks, you come here seeking attention and posting thrash..your are so desperate for attention that you create a crappy blog to attack APC, You think this will land you an appointment with pdp goons? keep fooling yourself ! You better face your night security job before your oga comes in..certificateless idiot who's accusing Buhari of having no certificate...the next time you talk about Buhari's certificate, you will earn yourself a no-holds-bare exposure on your state of certicatelessness...i wont say more than that for now
You call a Chartered Public Relations practitioner certificateless? And since when did I become a night guard? Bros you should try harder and stop making mockery of yourself. Anyway, just stop this e-madness because it doesn't pay.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

You are becoming boring, the local biatch you call a mother is still lying in the bush hopelessly while you are here ranting. She cant feed you without spreading her maggot infested p.unny for change. You add to her misery cos you also bash that same p.unny in the night when se.x starved. You and your deranged mother are cursed forever.

nope your mother is becoming boring due to lack of #300 customers hehehe
product of dog's sperm

do you know that bingo the rabid dog is your real biological father? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
After1 I wish I know who's behind this moniker so as to demand a bottle of Beer from him. Anyway bro, Opiaoku responded to someone that rained insults on me even without me attacking him @ any time. Honestly, I hailed him to douse tension and not encourage the insult. I also thought it was a light banter and never dwelt in it. What gain one gets from e-wars? You sef see am na

Oya sheath your sword

So you didnt see where i warned him when he attacked me? I dont attack anyone until provoked cos of BAN. He attacked me on this thread and i even fore warned the mod before replying the cursed animal. Learn to be honest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
After1 I wish I know who's behind this moniker so as to demand a bottle of Beer from him. Anyway bro, Opiaoku responded to someone that rained insults on me even without me attacking him @ any time. Honestly, I hailed him to douse tension and not encourage the insult. I also thought it was a light banter and never dwelt in it. What gain one gets from e-wars? You sef see am na

Oya sheath your sword

oga barcanista no mind that mugu

no body has monopoly over insults

see as he don dey frustrated already

i just dey laf am

but wait ooo am telling him the fact oo because definitely the guy na dog's sperm material cheesy grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

So you didnt see where i warned him when he attacked me? I dont attack anyone until provoked cos of BAN. He attacked me on this thread and i even fore warned the mod before replying the cursed animal. Learn to be honest.

mugu grin

otu nne i
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

If you are asked to swear with your life the elections held on March 28th and April 11th in Rivers were 10% credible, free and fair will you do it?

cheesy finny people...
1)Answer my question to you first...

2)Why would I swear for election?... I can't swear for something worthwhile not to talk of election... I live my moniker bro...

3)Mention a single state in Nigeria where election was NOT rigged?...

I hate hypocrisy and hypocrites...I am simply for good governance and rule of law but APC is worse than PDP in all negative statistics...You guys are pathetic and too partisan to be engaged...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

At least i have the prospects of having a generation ahead of me.

Unlike you, ogogoro drinking, drug sniffing, dirty riff raff.

Go and have a shave and a shower old man.
Your life must be pretty boring and hard for you to be hammering on that old man thingy. grin

C'mon! I guess your face is not as pretty as mine hence the constant attack, if you doubt me - just upload one pix let's see what a horrible looking thing you are.Bastard.

You have prospects of having a generation at 45? Duuuhhhh! a fool at 40 is a fool forever grin

A 45 yr old man coming here to spew trash. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

nope your mother is becoming boring due to lack of #300 customers hehehe
product of dog's sperm

do you know that bingo the rabid dog is your real biological father? grin
[/s]

The cursed local animal is back with same boring jabs. You have been repeating same jargons, you are not even creative. No wonder you just jump on the village h.oe you call a mother, you dont even mind the odoriferous smell oozing from the cesspit of a p.unny. Mhen, you are really disgusting. You should not be allowed to bear children cos you will infect them with your foolish.ness and cursed ways. Jeeez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
You read the article at all? Jonathan's party went to court to reject the charade. Buhari's party not only supported it, but was an active partricipant in the whole sham, while Buhari in his usual hypocrisy keeps quiet like all is well.

The guy dey London na, what do you want him to say/do?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

The cursed local animal is back with same boring jabs. You have been repeating same jargons, you are not even creative. No wonder you just jump on the village h.oe you call a mother, you dont even mind the odoriferous smell oozing from the cesspit of a p.unny. Mhen, you are really disgusting. You should not be allowed to bear children cos you will infect them with your foolish.ness and cursed ways. Jeeez

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:

Lol.ur sha trying to paint buhari black...
U shud knw by now he is not in support of his party's system....
D day wey u go write abt pushing nigeria forward..I go dash u gift

He does that, but since you are blinded by HATE you fail to see it
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by eniyanpataki: 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
You call a Chartered Public Relations practitioner certificateless? And since when did I become a night guard? Bros you should try harder and stop making mockery of yourself. Anyway, just stop this e-madness because it doesn't pay.

I have warned you..raise the issue of buhari's certificate again and you'll be exposed
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Bros, I will be dishonest to myself if I tell you that I saw Oga Opiaoku's message to you.

@Opiaoku, abeg make you relax your venom. All of una from both sides get mouth but as gents we can throw light banters without denigrating to something bitter. If we are in a club we all will be cancelling beer and wines, pressing some boobs and laughing things out.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
horlabiyi:
though I support the motion for Wike to probe Amaechi but I won't be surprised if he didn't probe him because this is Nigeria.

Na Demdem na, what do you expect? Who knows if they are together now?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

nope am not japping naaa your mother na harlot naa and she forks dogs
hehehe isn't it? grin

btw

I don't read long words make it brief and sweet mr bingo jrn grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You were crying blue murder when Buhari indicated that previous probe reports will be implemented! That was only to implement previous reports but you cried to high heavens that it will amount to witch hunting if IBB, Abacha and OBJ are not probed.

Now Amaechi's tenure must be probed because he belongs in APC.

You're honestly disgusting in your hypocrisy but let's see who laughs last and who cries later.

All of you HYPOCRITES then, Agreed?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
eniyanpataki:

I have warned you..raise the issue of buhari's certificate again and you'll be exposed
Exposed as in I have no certificate or I forged one? I thought you said I am certificateless? I was surprised to hear that though... Anyway, I have never abused Alhaji Buhari or anybody by calling him "illeterate" or "certificateless". In fact, I don't even believe that certificate is a prerequisite for intellect and leadership. I'm way smarter than that dude....

Pls stop the threat...if you are "bent" on "exposing"....Suit yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
eniyanpataki:

He would be exposed that he slept with ya mom. ya wife, he stole money from you?

How exactly do you intend to expose him?

You've making this noise for how many months now and he has challenged you and your fellow children of anger and hate, yet you can't do anything,so keep quiet and ignore his posts.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I will be dishonest to myself if I tell you that I saw Oga Opiaoku's message to you.

@Opiaoku, abeg make you relax your venom. All of una from both sides get mouth but as gents we can throw light banters without denigrating to something bitter. If we are in a club we all will be cancelling beer and wines, pressing some boobs and laughing things out.

See your life? Pressing boobs? And you want to make Heaven? Repent and be converted!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Your life must be pretty boring and hard for you to be hammering on that old man thingy. grin

C'mon! I guess your face is not as pretty as mine hence the constant attack, if you doubt me - just upload one pix let's see what a horrible looking thing you are.Bastard.

You have prospects of having a generation at 45? Duuuhhhh! a fool at 40 is a fool forever grin

A 45 yr old man coming here to spew trash. grin[/s]

I am hammering on that old man thingy because I was shocked that Truckpusher is not a young man. Always assumed he was, I actually thought he was in his late teens because of how immature he sounds. He is an Old fool with no life. I would bet my life you are in your 40s too. Old fool

45 ? grin grin grin You fit born me bro. You are all agbayas and lack of ambition is destroying your soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34124308][/quote]

hehehe hehe mr truckpusher i dey trowey salute i don tey oo

as for the mugu

no mind am just bringing out the rabid dog in him because you know say dog's blood dey flow for hin vein no thanks to his harlot mother on heat grin cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

I am hammering on that old man thingy because I was shocked that Truckpusher is not a young man. Always assumed he was, I actually thought he was in his late teens because of how immature he sounds. He is an Old fool with no life. I would bet my life you are in your 40s too. Old fool

45 ? grin grin grin You fit born me bro. You are all agbayas and lack of ambition is destroying your soul.

aren't he older than your drunk father? grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by philips70(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy finny people...
1)Answer my question to you first...

2)Why would I swear for election?... I can't swear for something worthwhile not to talk of election... I live my moniker bro...

3)Mention a single state in Nigeria where election was NOT rigged?...

I hate hypocrisy and hypocrites...I am simply for good governance and rule of law but APC is worse than PDP in all negative statistics...You guys are pathetic and too partisan to be engaged...

Fortunately am not an APC member, not a politician and not seeing myself near politics in the nearest future. You are the highest hypocrite the world ever recorded if you compare what happened in Rivers state in those two elections to anywhere else in the country. If you do I will advise you ditch that moniker for Whynotlies. As long as hypocrites like you and the other inconsequential one who also quoted me will not condemn what Wike and Obuah did in Rivers state none of you have no moral justification to point your dirty fingers at Amaechi. They just buried the families your lords slaughtered at Obrikom-Omoku last week. Can't withstand people who support evil like you guys just because of hatred for one man. You guys are a pathetic bunch. One day this evil you support in Rivers will come to your own households. That's just the law of life.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

nope am not japping naaa your mother na harlot naa and she forks dogs
hehehe isn't it? grin

btw

I don't read long words make it brief and sweet mr bingo jrn grin cheesy
[/s]

This hopeless son of a mad woman is boring me. Read the trash you wrote again, your jabs is boring. You aint good, stick to your otu nne 1 trash you always post everywhere. I will e-murder you here cos i wont even pity the miserable hag you call a mother. She deserve the sorrow she is going through cos she caused it herself, bringing a mad animal like you to this world alone is a curse. May that curse continue to manifest in her already miserable life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Me I be 28 o ,How I wan take born you wey be my papa with all tha bald head wey carry? undecided

Na wao ,You dun reduce age taya make Amaechi for dash you job, no worry eh, blame it on Wike for sizing that nama of Ubima. grin

Meanwhile , I seriously do think you need glasses you've got some set of bad eyes . grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2015
Bros, I don't understand o. First he called me security guard(not that I'm better than ppl in this field though) and next he said I'm certificateless. Abeg allow the bros make him de boil when nobody de fight am.
Truckpusher:
He would be exposed that he slept with ya mom. ya wife, he stole money from you?

How exactly do you intend to expose him?

You've making this noise for how many months now and he has challenged you and your fellow children of anger and hate, yet you can't do anything,so keep quiet and ignore his posts.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

aren't he older than your drunk father? grin

And who released you from the zoo?

Human beings are talking, monkey sef get opinion

Anuofia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

See your life? Pressing boobs? And you want to make Heaven? Repent and be converted!

hehehe barcanista na pastor ooo

but boobs is for pleasure and pleasure is good

btw

we shall all make heaven insha'allah
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:
It is sheer hypocrisy for anyone to call the LG elections in Rivers sham while still defending Wike who committed the highest heist ever recorded in electoral matters just a few weeks ago in what they called presidential and governorship elections. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. Wike used the powers he had on March 28th and April 11th while Amaechi used his on May 23rd. Why will anyone be crying? Amaechi is a traitor to the SS because he stood for what he believes while all the representatives of Jonathan's constituencies decamped to the same APC and nobody has taken their heads in Bayelsa. Am ashamed a woman has taken away the senses of most Rivers people.

When you are ready to talk remove italic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

And who released you from the zoo?

Human beings are talking, monkey sef get opinion

Anuofia!

yeah your harlot mother released me so that i can give her a hot bangg because she loves forking monkeys just as you said grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Bros, na the way forward om ask Archbishop Truckpusher and deacon Opiaoku grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
tervishi:
To the OP
Pls leave GMB alone, u mentioned him being quiet about the matter and forgot to mention what our clueless president did about Ameachi's actions. The fuel scarcity we have been suffering what did our president say? even the usual condemning he didn't do is GMB the president of Nigeria

Are you tired of protesting against the removal of Fuel Subsidy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.