Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38663 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by dBard: 6:10pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi is out to make Rivers ungovernable for Rivers people and for the incoming administration of Nyesome Wike. I am optimistic that Wike will dissolve the fraudsters that parade as newly elected LG officials.

May not be that easy
You cannot just dissolve elected officials no matter how 'sham' the elections were..either way, it'll end in the courts.

Annoyingly so.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by hassan85(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2015
Lol voice of opposition. Voice of loosers. Voice of Tanoid, voice of backwardnes! Change has come to Nigeria. Keep creating threads and watch APC revolutions swiping every part.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tucky200(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps this article is "pushing Nigeria backward"? And what message does Buaharis silence send considering that he has been commenting on issues? When did Buhari tell you that he isn't in support of the fraudulent system of APC?

Yeah..commenting on issues that has to do with our economy...
He already said election criminals will face d law...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 26, 2015
Oga, anything illegality doesn't stand. Akala dissolved Ladoja's sham in 2007. Fayose did for APC. The fraudsters called LG bosses will go to court and it is as clear as night and day that they will lose. Even a Baby lawyer can handle the case
dBard:

May not be that easy
You cannot just dissolve elected officials no matter how 'sham' the elections were..either way, it'll end in the courts.

Annoyingly so.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:
Barcanista..d only TANoid dat works so hard but at d end of d day FAILS woefully
The guy is just funny.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2015
Wike himself will not rule for long. Tribunals will kick him out

7 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2015
tucky200:

Yeah..commenting on issues that has to do with our economy...
He already said election criminals will face d law...
So this one has nothing to do with Rivers economy considering the whopping billions spent and the consequences on Rivers purse?

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tucky200(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
So this one has nothing to do with Rivers economy considering the whopping billions spent and the consequences on Rivers purse?
Let's wait and see..
D guy never enter..
He promised to deal wit corruption
And am sure he will, like he once did

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by eniyanpataki: 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
Barcanista..the attention seeking nonentity...did you write dis useless epistle when Wike 'won' that charade of an election. Why are you hanging this on buhari? Must you always demonize him?

Useless tanoid with out portfio,always seeking 'protection' and attention, I will keep telling you that the best portfolio you can get is DAT of the housekeeper to wike's driver...keep on wailing and crying till d end of buhari's tenure in 2023

16 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Toktee(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2015
BossAyuk:
shut the bleep up boy and bow to the lion of ubima grin

you're a shameless hypocrite yourself and you have no justification whatsoever to attack amaechi.
dnt mind the pdp fools,i wonder why they refused to condemed the last minutes fire and hire of their jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The guy is just funny.
Who is clownish between you and Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tupem: 6:37pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
So Buhari will withhold Rivers state allocation?
na question I ask naa! you dey question me again
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by evavista: 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Wike need to probe Amaechi administration. From the look of things Amaechi 2007-2011 appears to be the darkest side in the history of Eastern Nigeria.
And who was the chief of staff between 2007-2011 in ameachi administration?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Who is clownish between you and Amaechi?
Ask google.
Why not ask between you and I? Hehehe
I only use your stupidity to evoke laughter

7 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
eniyanpataki:
Barcanista..the attention seeking nonentity...did you write dis useless epistle when Wike 'won' that charade of an election. Why are you hanging this on buhari? Must you always demonize him?

Useless tanoid with out portfio,always seeking 'protection' and attention, I will keep telling you that the best portfolio you can get is DAT of the housekeeper to wike's driver...keep on wailing and crying till d end of buhari's tenure in 2023
I thought you people are "Change agents" and Apostles of good governance?

Anyway, stop sounding pained... Take chilled water

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
Well, we all wait for Wike to probe that man called Amaechi and I will be disappointed if Wike doesn't! angry
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
MrJanuzaj:

Good boy gone bad!!!. You need a job to cater for your needs, this your current one is so disgusting. You are gradually losing it. Change its a candid advise
you have spoken well...barcanista can sell his brother for money

7 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by horlabiyi(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
francizy:
Well, we all wait for Wike to probe that man called Amaechi and I will be disappointed if Wike doesn't! angry
though I support the motion for Wike to probe Amaechi but I won't be surprised if he didn't probe him because this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
Thanks for pointing that out. I mean 2011-2015
evavista:
And who was the chief of staff between 2007-2011 in ameachi administration?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
Who did you sell for money?
Benzzle:
you have spoken well...barcanista can sell his brother for money
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
Barcanista....I reside in PH,if you call yourself a man send your phone number to my mail let us meet one on one and discuss about Rivers state politics and see who goes home dumbfounded N/B: come with ur degree so I know am not talking to an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Who did you sell for money?
am not shameless like you....political prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
francizy:
we will pressurise him to do that

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks for pointing that out. I mean 2011-2015
so from 2007-2011 while wike was ssG...amaechi was a saint? and from 2011-2015 when wike left...amaechi became a thief? can you see how stupid you are?

10 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
Barcanista....I reside in PH,if you call yourself a man send your phone number to my mail let us meet one on one and discuss about Rivers state politics and see who goes home dumbfounded N/B: come with ur degree so I know am not talking to an illiterate
lol, you can reside inside government house my friend, it is irrelevant. I am not even interested in who knows more than who... My own is to stand for for progress of my people.

You can ask GMb for his certificate Mr "literate" cos mine is with the Secretary of Nairaland Board.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by segalex: 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
I'm really disappointed in amaechi's conduct as far as this local govt election is concerned.
as much as I like the man, his recent behaviours is making me have a rethink about his person.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
lol, you can reside inside government house my friend, it is irrelevant. I am not even interested in who knows more than who... My own is to stand for for progress of my people.

You can ask GMb for his certificate Mr "literate" cos mine is with the Secretary of Nairaland Board.
Disregard the bastard called Benzzle.

He just registered in May 2015 and he is already talking like a typical brain damaged janjawiid.

You don't need to engage cowards that keeps changing monikers like panties and use it to insult people.

If he's for real let him use his original moniker like we do let's see what's he's got in his wacko mind.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
The painful part is the billions he wasted/siphoned using this election. Everything just doesn't add up
You were crying blue murder when Buhari indicated that previous probe reports will be implemented! That was only to implement previous reports but you cried to high heavens that it will amount to witch hunting if IBB, Abacha and OBJ are not probed.

Now Amaechi's tenure must be probed because he belongs in APC.

You're honestly disgusting in your hypocrisy but let's see who laughs last and who cries later.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
so from 2007-2011 while wike was ssG...amaechi was a saint? and from 2011-2015 when wike left...amaechi became a thief? can you see how stupid you are?
I thought you said you know Rivers politics? So you doÑt even know that Wike was never SSG but Chief of Staff, Government house? You need Jesus

@ your thrash: Amaechi was not so "insane" in his first term. If he was, he wouldn't have won re-election
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:

Dont waste your time bro. The guy is an illiterate. All he does is copy and paste.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
we will pressurise him to do that

I hope it will be possible because Amaechi's political recklessness and thrugry plus thievery is off the face of the earth. If I were Wike, I would not only probe him, but ensure this fraudulent piece of shît they conducted and called election won't produce the real LG. The so-called change agents see nothing wrong thievery, lawlessness and political thurgry. So appalling!

horlabiyi:
though I support the motion for Wike to probe Amaechi but I won't be surprised if he didn't probe him because this is Nigeria.

You're right bro. That's why I feel disgusted about the impunities these bigoted criminals at the top commit with our e-minions dead ready to cover them up. The only thing that can help Nigeria is a Revolutionary change that will see all these crooks sent on exile after recovering all our wealth from them one after the other, be they from APC or PDP.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Disregard the bastard called Benzzle.

He just registered in May 2015 and he is already talking like a typical brain damaged janjawiid.

You don't need to engage cowards that keeps changing monikers like panties and use it to insult people.

If he's for real let him use his original moniker like we do let's see what's he's got in his wacko mind.

oooops, I just saw his profile...the dude even registered just few days ago. Chai....APC e-ranters sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Saraki Joins President Buhari At Eid Ground / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.