Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38677 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Ogun ma fi eje we ni odun yi. Oloshi grin

Look at the state of the riff raff, you look unkempt and shabby. Old man with no ambition. At your age, you are doing boy boy for men 10 years younger than you. You should be ashamed of your pathetic life- Agbaya Olorun.

No more free food from PDP so he is crying all over the forum. Useless man

Buhahahahahaha. *dies*

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Old dirty rag. Unkempt and rough.

Chasing little girls on NL. Una no get shame?

useless mofos
As long as I'm not chasing that ho you call a mother ,you can go and die grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Alausa cameraman, no more pictures today?
Oya get lost ,the people that are talking here don't do a cameraman's job. grin
Picture boy. grin
Mogidi:

Photographer, what happened to your camera, no new pictures of Fashola inspecting toilets in Oworonshoki recently. Stop trolling and contribute to the debate.
Arese ooooooo....Hope you are good btw?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Old dirty rag. Unkempt and rough.

Chasing little girls on NL. Una no get shame?

useless mofos

Better than chasing little boys, you're playing with 15yrs jail time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Topics like this requires critical thought process na.
Why not go to idiotic threads where you usually excel?

See the crayon mofo talking about critical thought.

Why have u not used the same thought process to make your life better? At your age, you are on NL 24/7, no respite, shouting Buhari ,Tinubu like a mentally deranged ape.

Oya give us newspaper articles on Tinubu, make the thread more interesting. Atole

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

It is your father that is chasing little boys. He is probably doing what he did to you, all your life

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

He's even a faggotttasss....smh

I can bet my black asss that he's one of Amaechi's retinue of manginas.

Simply disgusting and smelly one for that matter grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:32pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
As long as I'm not chasing that ho you call a mother ,you can go and die grin

Old dirty man, go and have a bath and shave, you look crude and dirty

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

All these South West boys are very funny, what has Rivers State choice of leadership got to do with them?

The days of freeloading will soon be over.

This shameless old Ijaw fool is showing his true colors. See big head like nairaland server room, you are going tribal cos you have nothing meaningful to contribute the rubbish of a thread. Ijaw fool calling others waste, ediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

He is a coward! He cannot independently defend his own posts so he needs the help of those thugs. The jobless old men come here to shout because they are in pain. No more free food.

You need to see the state of these mofos. Old men feeling funky. Bunch of failures
you call them E-thugs,they will quote us now just watch and see
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

It is your father that is chasing little boys. He is probably doing what he did to you, all your life

Manbiitch, how long have you been sucking Amaechi's diick?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

See the crayon mofo talking about critical thought.

Why have u not used the same thought process to make your life better? At your age, you are on NL 24/7, no respite, shouting Buhari ,Tinubu like a mentally deranged ape.

Oya give us newspaper articles on Tinubu, make the thread more interesting. Atole

Musiwa just started a thread for both of you, stop wasting your talent here, join him.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Kennywills7(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
Honestly d actions of amechi and Apc in river state should b condemn if truly Nigerians voted for change but wit d way some folks here are acting, turning blind eye to ilegal things going on in river state and attacking those who speak up against it is really bad

İf we really want change then d change must start from each one of us
Let us condemn wot is wrong and not act up simply because its ur party

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Old dirty man, go and have a bath and shave, you look crude and dirty

Gaylord , you need to go for HIV test.

How long Amaechi dun dey fucck you as e been dey fucck ya papa? grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
Bros, I think you are mistaken Truckpusher for someone else... If you really type the emboldened 4 truckpusher, it shows you don't have an idea of him.
Obiodunukwe:

Ogun ma fi eje we ni odun yi. Oloshi grin

Look at the state of the riff raff, you look unkempt and shabby. Old man with no ambition. At your age, you are doing boy boy for men 10 years younger than you. You should be ashamed of your pathetic life- Agbaya Olorun.

No more free food from PDP so he is crying all over the forum. Useless man
I don't see the reason behind your venom though.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by aresa: 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Topics like this requires critical thought process na.
Why not go to idiotic threads where you usually excel?

TaNoids + Trolls = Comedy. grin

I dey here only for the comedy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

product of dog's sperm grin

ikpu nne i cheesy

You are becoming boring, the local biatch you call a mother is still lying in the bush hopelessly while you are here ranting. She cant feed you without spreading her maggot infested p.unny for change. You add to her misery cos you also bash that same p.unny in the night when se.x starved. You and your deranged mother are cursed forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Manbiitch, how long have you been sucking Amaechi's diick?

Old mofo. When will you remove your tongue from Jona's ars.e?

No ambition, no priorities in life. Over 40 and still sagging his jeans feeling like a teenager

Go beg the winch wey dey do you in ur village. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

This shameless old Ijaw fool is showing his true colors. See big head like nairaland server room, you are going tribal cos you have nothing meaningful to contribute the rubbish of a thread. Ijaw fool calling others waste, ediot. grin
Thunder fire ya mama for toto.

Is your name South West? undecided
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

This shameless old Ijaw fool is showing his true colors. See big head like nairaland server room, you are going tribal cos you have nothing meaningful to [size=13pt]contribute the rubbish of a thread[/size]. Ijaw fool calling others waste, ediot.

What happened to the very enlightening threads of Musiwa?
This is rubbish thread, you've spent close to 1hr here already.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Musiwa just started a thread for both of you, stop wasting your talent here, join him.

Moses the local tout is making noise as usual. Your own situation is even worst.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

Old mofo. When will you remove your tongue from Jona's ars.e?

No ambition, no priorities in life. Over 40 and still sagging his jeans feeling like a teenager

Go beg the winch wey dey do you in ur village. grin grin

You must be good at doing it for Amaechi to have retained you till now,between when is your Dad retiring from his ikebe job in Government house? abi you wan follow ya papa dey drag Amaechi peniss? grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I think you are mistaken Truckpusher for someone else... If you really type the emboldened 4 truckpusher, it shows you don't have an idea of him. I don't see the reason behind your venom though.

My friend, keep quiet.

Is the one feeding you with crumbs now? I am not surprised you think highly of him. You belong in the same category. Jobless mofos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2015
Let's redirect the thread to its original intent: The APC should condemn the high handedness and illegality of Amaechi's actions in Rivers state.

All these foolish insults flying everywhere are unnecessary.

God bless Wike! !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gaylord , you need to go for HIV test.

How long Amaechi dun dey fucck you as e been dey fucck ya papa? grin

Looking at you, it is clear you are riddled with all sorts of STDs. Dirty animal

Remove your tongue from Jona, ar.se , he needs to shit. Or eating his sh.i.t part of your job spec ?

Agbaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
How did this thread ddenigrate into e-wars? The Original article never attacked any poster or tribe.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:
Let's redirect the thread to its original intent: The APC should condemn the high handedness and illegality of Amaechi's actions in Rivers state.

All these foolish insults flying everywhere are unnecessary.

God bless Wike! !!!

I concur, we almost fell for the usual ploy to derail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Musiwa has more brains than you.

U are an unintelligent dummy who trolls all over the forum begging for attention. Dimwit

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

I concur, we almost fell for the usual derailment.

It takes two to tango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I think you are mistaken Truckpusher for someone else... If you really type the emboldened 4 truckpusher, it shows you don't have an idea of him. I don't see the reason behind your venom though.
Barca ignore that rabid dog.

When Amaechi's stooge couldn't win Rivers State under APC, This rant here lost all hope of feeding off from his own treasury that the same Amaechi mismanaged for 8 yrs with nothing to show for it.

I pity people like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by francizy(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Hehehehehe, the insecure, detective you just quoted researched all his life about me, obtained my surname and thereafter used it as moniker, same way he had used my native name and my middle name as moniker.. Just ignore him bro, he doesn't deserve your time.

Cc Barcanister, Truckpusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

[size=13pt]Musiwa has more brains than you.[/size]

U are an unintelligent dummy who trolls all over the forum begging for attention. Dimwit

Alright go and join the genius, he's fast losing patience with you for not joining him. Bye

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.