Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan (5986 Views)

Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by chiefinalowo: 6:35pm On May 26, 2015
ibos think South-southerners are fools that can easily be deceived.
ibos don't know that all the ethnic groups in SS are wiser than them.
ibos think they can ride on SS to get to their failed destination, but the Ijaws and other SS ethnic groups have rejected them.

Which ethnic group will want to be in a new country with ibo?

6 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by pazienza(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
https://www.globalpolicy.org/nations-a-states/what-is-a-nation.html

Is Nigeria a nation? GEJ is simply being delusional.

3 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 26, 2015
shatap you scare of biafra .

lower niger congress is different from ipob .

i love you biafra in the eye of the south west mouth yapping .

south south / south east forever .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by ezeagu(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
chiefinalowo:
ibos think South-southerners are fools that can easily be deceived.
ibos don't know that all the ethnic groups in SS are wiser than them.
ibos think they can ride on SS to get to their failed destination, but the Ijaws and other SS ethnic groups have rejected them.

Which ethnic group will want to be in a new country with ibo?

Why worry about the 'South South' when you're not from the 'South South'? Screams of insecurity, no?

Simple answer to your question: If the Igbo decide to go it alone, they go it alone. Simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Ojiofor: 6:42pm On May 26, 2015
omenka:
He says one thing in front of the press and does the exact opposite behind cameras. Jonathan has been giving a tacit approval to those who are hell bent on ripping apart the sovereignty and national security of this nation.

He can't say he's not aware of those broadcasts.

He still imagines that Nigerians are fools.
Let's see what superman president Buhari will do to close down RBL.
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by politricks: 6:43pm On May 26, 2015
ezeagu:

Actually, his losing helped.

Drinking panadol for another mans headache.
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
lower niger congress is fighting on their side ,

referendum will serve you right .

biafra is here to stay .go your way south west keep making new fake monikers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by chiefinalowo: 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
ezeagu:

Why worry about the 'South South' when you're not from the 'South South'? Screams of insecurity, no?

Simple answer to your question: If the Igbo decide to go it alone, they go it alone. Simple.

Don't forget what happened between 1967 - 1970.
ibos should not try to lay their filthy hands on any SS lands.
ibos should know that there are hundred of thousands of Benjamin Adekunle (The Great Scorpion - Ekun oko awon om ibo) in The Great Yorubland

5 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by egift(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Look at Jonathan haters gladly pointing to his comment undecided, the same ones wishing him death yesterday. Make una dey fool unaselves. Jonathan welcome back home, but remember it was never about you. That's what your detractors never understood. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Didn't promise us that Nigeria will divide if we did not reelect Jonathan and there will be anarchy. Now you are flip-flopping all over the place. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by atlwireles: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
egift:

Didn't promise us that Nigeria will divide if we did not reelect Jonathan and there will be anarchy. Now you are flip-flopping all over the place. grin grin

How was the preview? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
jonathan is a huge disappointment

let him keep singing the one naijeria song until saro wiwa treatment reaches his village

2 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by egift(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
How was the preview? grin grin grin grin

What preview? Jonathan is doing all he can to make sure Patience don't bring food for him at Kirikiri grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by pazienza(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
ezeagu:

Imagine crying more than the bereaved.

4 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
Well and succinctly said.

Sooroptimist1:

You are so on point

He did all those with the mindset of scaring people to vote him willy-nilly but it backfired most resoundingly

Jonathan is a very despicable and loathsome the man. i have never been taken in by his Catholitic mien as i have come to see him as a serpent who hides under the cloak of pseudo-humility to unleash the most horrendous wickedness on Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by atlwireles: 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
egift:

What preview? Jonathan is doing all he can to make sure Patience don't bring food for him at Kirikiri grin grin grin grin

Your dad will be spending his last days in Agodi prison before anyone touches the hair of Jonathan. Did you not see the preview in Nigeria? Then open your eyes wider.

1 Like

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
noblezone:
Sir.
I supported you will all my heart.
But on this note:
You are on your own.

Nigeria was created for us by slave traders.
We want to create a country of our own where we shall have only one law for all.
Where promotion must be by merit and nobody will be butchered in the name of God.

It is only a matter of time.

You have come with your slave trader tripe again. Let me remind you that you sold your brothers as slaves decades before the white man took over.

All killers whether they kill for Allah, Wike, Dokubo or Lord Lugard will be prosecuted under the new administration which will uphold the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by egift(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Your dad will be spending his last days in Agodi prison before anyone touches the hair of Jonathan. Did you not see the preview in Nigeria? Then open your eyes wider.

Shut up and stop beating up your rusty chest. Buhari is not your regular zoologist. Can't you see how Jonathan is saying Yes Sir up and down to Buhari. Any fiim, he will be Laurent-Gbagboed into Kirikiri and nothing will happen.

Separation my foot. Development and other good things will be coming to Aligbo. All those miscreants can hide their faces in shame.

6 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by atlwireles: 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
egift:

Shut up and stop beating up your rusty chest. Buhari is not your regular zoologist. Can't you see how Jonathan is saying Yes Sir up and down to Buhari. Any fiim, he will be Laurent-Gbagboed into Kirikiri and nothing will happen.

Separation my foot. Development and other good things will be coming to Aligbo. All those miscreants can hide their faces in shame.

Almajiri,you make too much noise, the floor in Agodi awaits your old man. You will have enough time to flex your dry fish bone. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by ezeagu(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Don't forget what happened between 1967 - 1970.
ibos should not try to lay their filthy hands on any SS lands.
ibos should know that there are hundred of thousands of Benjamin Adekunle (The Great Scorpion - Ekun oko awon om ibo) in The Great Yorubland

And then they'll turn around and call others chest beaters. Guy, you said that correctly, 1967-1970, when the USSR was relevant. It's 2015, and ragtag militias are holding entire regions of a continent hostage. You couldn't even look after your black caterpillar.

5 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by truefact: 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
Now Yoruba can sing the praises of GEJ. He is now their hero and a progressive because he loves their One Nigeria. ..why are yorubas afraid of being their own? Yorubas claim to be progressive and sophisticated, they claim to love each other, yet they coward enough not want to be on their own and have the most wonderful country in Africa..
Yorubas if you are all the goodies you claim to be, I bet you will be the one fighting for secession

3 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by pazienza(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
truefact:
Now Yoruba can sing the praises of GEJ. He is now their hero and a progressive because he loves their One Nigeria. ..why are yorubas afraid of being their own? Yorubas claim to be progressive and sophisticated, they claim to love each other, yet they coward enough not want to be on their own and have the most wonderful country in Africa..
Yorubas if you are all the goodies you claim to be, I bet you will be the one fighting for secession

Nothing scare them more than the dissolution of Nigeria, it's really not a mystery why they dread the dissolution of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You have come with your slave trader tripe again. Let me remind you that you sold your brothers as slaves decades before the white man took over.

All killers whether they kill for Allah, Wike, Dokubo or Lord Lugard will be prosecuted under the new administration which will uphold the rule of law.

The new administration headed by a known trampler of the law.
I will remind you when the time comes.

I was not there when they sold their children to slavery.
And I was not their when Luggard took over our lands and our rights.

We have the right to Self Determination, and I we have no apologies for whomsoever does not like it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by PentiumPro(f): 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Ojiofor:
Let's see what superman president Buhari will do to close down RBL.

Aside from spreading and preaching hatred to gullible and illiterate Biafrans, what harm can RB do to Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2015
So your sole aim of conceding defeat was to receive award here and there , thereby costing us our heart desired Biafra Republic? We shall meet, till after Buhari probe and jailed you!
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
noblezone:

The new administration headed by a known trampler of the law.
I will remind you when the time comes.

I was not there when they sold their children to slavery.
And I was not their when Luggard took over our lands and our rights.

We have the right to Self Determination, and I we have no apologies for whomsoever does not like it.

Just like I do as well, but I couldn't seek for a referendum as soon as politics didn't favor me because my resources were not developed due to the nation's focus on oil which left agriculture and sold mineral development to suffer. Give Buhari a chance to diversify the economy and see if anyone will still hold you from self-determination.

Until then, brother I can assure you your struggle will be limited to limitless online rants and a few explosions that will be contained effectively to the detriment of your own land.

This is the truth.

Cc: dearpreye truckpusher

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by CSTR2: 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
What do you expect him to say? He is a former president and shouldn't be seen OPENLY supporting secession. I am sure he doesn't believe in Nigeria anymore. Smart jonathan.
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Just like I do as well, but I couldn't seek for a referendum as soon as politics didn't favor me because my resources were not developed due to the nation's focus on oil which left agriculture and sold mineral development to suffer. Give Buhari a chance to diversify the economy and see if anyone will still hold you from self-determination.

Until then, brother I can assure you your struggle will be limited to limitless online rants and a few explosions that will be contained effectively to the detriment of your own land.

This is the truth.

Cc: dearpreye truckpusher
Could you please stop copying me each time you want to make your iidiotic comments.

3 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 8:29pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Could you please stop copying me each time you want to make your iidiotic comments.

Reality sucks innit? Sense must be drilled into your pained heads. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Reality sucks innit? Sense must be drilled into your pained heads. Deal with it.
The reality here is that you and your backward kinsmen are stuck with getting freebies from oil proceeds ,and you'll remain that way until you learn through the hard way bro, go figure.......

It should interest you to know that your kith and kin had it all but couldn't even develop the region for over 40 yrs and suddenly you think that your illiterate General who is also a product of the free food/ quota system era who has lost touch with the reality on ground will change your parasitic nature overnight? undecided Boy! you must be running high temperature.Go see ya Doc. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by GentleToks(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Those ethnic bigots who hid behind the South-South and Jonathan's ambition to wish evil upon Nigeria must be reeling in sorrow and shame now

These charlatans turned themselves into Niger Delta activists overnight( though they are from a different ethnic tribe) while masking their evil intentions.....They applauded every threats of Asari Dokubo against the Nigerian state. They urged on FFK and Fayose in their diatribes and hate campaign against the North and Gen Buhari not because they like both disgraceful individuals but for the secessionist agenda they harbour to the effect that the aftermath of the elections will hasten the Nations disintegration

But to their eternal shame and damnation,Jonathan having being shown the extent of his failed tenure and corruption quickly beat a retreat and turned an apostle of peace overnight in 'exchange' for a soft landing in the international community leaving the ultimatum issuers dazed and cowed

Ride on Pastors

Tell those good for nothing fools

Tell those cursed unrising sun region

Tell the most hated people on earth

Tell those othertribephobic bigots

Tell those slaves who served their masters in 60s and 70s and get killed in millions in between those years and get dumped after 2nd republic

Tell only region in Nigeria without other Nigerians.......lol!!!

Tell the head-bigger-than-body Igbos

Tell the parasites that feast on other regions resources by bringing their whole family

They must Go and join their remaining Brothers in South Cameroon so we can gain our sanity back as people

7 Likes

Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by size40: 8:42pm On May 26, 2015
GEJ disappoints the Igbos again
Re: SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan by dckelvin(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Those ethnic bigots who hid behind the South-South and Jonathan's ambition to wish evil upon Nigeria must be reeling in sorrow and shame now

These charlatans turned themselves into Niger Delta activists overnight( though they are from a different ethnic tribe) while masking their evil intentions.....They applauded every threats of Asari Dokubo against the Nigerian state. They urged on FFK and Fayose in their diatribes and hate campaign against the North and Gen Buhari not because they like both disgraceful individuals but for the secessionist agenda they harbour to the effect that the aftermath of the elections will hasten the Nations disintegration

But to their eternal shame and damnation,Jonathan having being shown the extent of his failed tenure and corruption quickly beat a retreat and turned an apostle of peace overnight in 'exchange' for a soft landing in the international community leaving the ultimatum issuers dazed and cowed
look at this one.
you think all those thing he said there represent our mind.
you will be disappointed if you think that ANYBODY will make us give up our struggle for freedom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Small Will Biafra Be / 2019 Elections: CAN Declares Jan 10, Day Of National Prayer / Atiku's Portrait Spotted In Wike's Office? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.