Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (45249 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2015
floxybba6:
Common wealth scholarship and chevening scholarship will begin dis August...... Thought of deferring but confused.. Don't knw wat to do,ma such resumes 17 sept.... Crying! I need a miracle cry

Well... I don't know if your schopl would agree. But you could ask them for a deferral on the grounds of finances ASAP and if you're still able to get a scholarship this year, you could send the details to them and appeal for them to reinstate your admission this year, if possible.
Some schools actually do this. Someone once had similar issues. Infact, the school had withdrawn the offer due to him not paying the deposit on time. But when he got a scholarship, he notified the school and his admission was reinstated.
The only issue here is ExxonMobil not saying anything so no one is even sure if the exam would still hold or if it has been scrapped for this year.
*sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by seueh: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Geologist and Geophysicist: Learn how to install petrel yourself and also do the installation for people around you. We give 100% support for any questions. Data and the software will be sent to you anywhere you are base on your request.
We also give tutorials for seismic data processing and how data can be acquired on the field.
Contact me on BBM: 279F0973, also on whatsapp: 08157581040.
Email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by floxybba6: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dannyabba
Asked scholastica on Facebook,they said it will hold eventually... I'm hopeful

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
floxybba6:
Dannyabba
Hallelujah!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
floxybba6:
Dannyabba
wow!

when?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Obiwannn:

wow!

when?

EVENTUALLY! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
dannyabba:

lol...at the fullness of time ba? grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by lantessy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maybe it's for schools resuming in February.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
dannyabba:

serzly undecided I must nt see ya leg dia ooo..

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
geobukky:
LOL! My whole body will be there! cheesy
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by floxybba6: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Well,they re unpredictable.... Who know wat they re planning.... Wanna take us unaware... Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL! My whole body will be there! cheesy

Danny abegggggg....make boyz chop dis one too...I pray yours has bn settled already...plus send me ur secret sef..#PQ

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
geobukky:

Bukky seriously if I sight Danny; I will report him....gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
adeoti01:

Bukky seriously if I sight Danny; I will report him....gringringringringrin
LolZ

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by E383: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015
From all indications, EXXON MOBIL May not hold this test this year. sad. Sadly, that is the truth. I hope they manage at least to hold a Local Scholarship Scheme.
Please, if you can, secure a local admission somewhere while you wait for this. One cannot afford to pause his/her life because of this. Life is moving too fast, if you keep waiting, it wont be long now you will become irrelevant and begin to wonder how you got here.
Please, let us all have a backup plan. #MyFiveBillion

4 Likes

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
E383:
From all indications, EXXON MOBIL May not hold this test this year. sad. Sadly, that is the truth. I hope they manage at least to hold a Local Scholarship Scheme.
Please, if you can, secure a local admission somewhere while you wait for this. One cannot afford to pause his/her life because of this. Life is moving too fast, if you keep waiting, it wont be long now you will become irrelevant and begin to wonder how you got here.

Ermmm... not ALL indications. In 2012, the deadline for submitting applications was July 5th, 2012 and by August 13th, they still hadn't written their test.
However, it still held. Interviews were around September 5th and 6th. And the newspaper publication of successful awardees in Vanguard was dated October 3rd, 2012.

So if Scholastica answered floxybba6 and said it will hold eventually, THERE IS STILL HOPE. Let us keep the hope alive.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by E383: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

Ermmm... not ALL indications. In 2012, the deadline for submitting applications was July 5th, 2012 and by August 13th, they still hadn't written their test.
However, it still held. Interviews were around September 5th and 6th. And the newspaper publication of successful awardees in Vanguard was dated October 3rd, 2012.

So if Scholastica answered floxybba6 and said it will hold eventually, THERE IS STILL HOPE. Let us keep the hope alive.

smiley

I am not saying there is no hope, that is why I used "May" in my comment. I have only stated that one cannot keep waiting for them and in the end get disappointed. No body is even sure of clinching it with the number of slots available.

However, If you want to pause your life because of Mobil, that is up to you.
Congratulations on your AGIP feat.

I wish you every success in your endeavors.

Yo those interested in local schools, admission is currently on. By September, it would have closed till next year, would you rather wait for Mobil which is almost a wild goose chase, or have a bird in hand for the following one year?

You can always leave your local admission if any of these click.

I made the same mistakes in 2011, I don't want anyone repeating same.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2015
E383:

I am not saying there is no hope, that is why I used "May" in my comment. I have only stated that one cannot keep waiting for them and in the end get disappointed. No body is even sure of clinching it with the number of slots available.

However, If you want to pause your life because of Mobil, that is up to you.
Congratulations on your AGIP feat.

I wish you every success in your endeavors.

Ohhh! Well understood. Congrats on IPS... and I wish you good success too.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

smiley
Mhen, danny that oct 3rd e late o. What if your schools enrolment deadline has passed? Am not talking about UK schools o. I No like UK parole
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Obiwannn:
Mhen, danny that oct 3rd e late o. What if your schools enrolment deadline has passed? Am not talking about UK schools o. I No like UK parole
That was just the newspaper article na. I guess the scholarship was awarded some time before that date.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

Ohhh! Well understood. Congrats on IPS... and I wish you good success too.
Cheers!
Mhen see as una just dey share congratulatory messages... I recieve my own too in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

That was just the newspaper article na. I guess the scholarship was awarded some time before that date.
OK, I get u. Lets look at if from another angle. What if a person who wins the scholarship has already traveled out to commence studies. What becomes of a situation like this?
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Obiwannn:
OK, I get u. Lets look at if from another angle. What if a person who wins the scholarship has already traveled out to commence studies. What becomes of a situation like this?
LOL! I thought of this too. I sha asked my school if this happened; and if they would reply the organization telling them that I had already paid, thus making them give it to someone else. And they said that, "A body willing to sponsor your studies should be happy to do so despite you having paid your fees yourself already."
Then they said that they'll issue a refund of the one I paid by myself after a couple of months.
Different schools, different policies... I guess.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Obiwannn:
You might only probably need to fly back to collect the sponsorship letter and attend the briefing at Mobil House. :p cheesy
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Obiwannn: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL! I thought of this too. I sha asked my school if this happened; and if they would reply the organization telling them that I had already paid, thus making them give it to someone else. And they said that, "A body willing to sponsor your studies should be happy to do so despite you having paid your fees yourself already."
Then they said that they'll issue a refund of the one I paid by myself after a couple of months.
Different schools, different policies... I guess.
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
E383:
U are vry correct evn if it woun't hold u don't xpect scholarstica 2 tel u that I blv we are adults & so should not just bank on diplomatic information. Anyway I pray it holds but 2 be honest wit ourselves the schorlarship may not hold this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by obiscolly(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just for the records, does this scholarship apply to 2 year MSc courses too?

1 Like

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
obiscolly:
Just for the records, does this scholarship apply to 2 year MSc courses too?
Yes!
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Kennisden(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
vechris10:
abeg reply my mail I just sent u with the past questions. That one no reply my mail
Please send the dragnet past questions to my email seyi0607@gmail.com
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Kennisden(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
I have contacted NNPC/ESSO Mobil, there is still hope that applicants will be contacted via e-mail and SMS if you are successful at the next level of screening.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by Estiimable(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man” ~ Psalm 118:8
Re: 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship by dannyabba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Estiimable:
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man” ~ Psalm 118:8
LOL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.