Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (65191 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ladygladys(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
Just passing lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ChukChinCol(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
...In a bid for Wike to be governor, he hired Atake, they killed a young man and cut his private part. They slit a young mans throat and hung him on a tree. ..

Sir how did u know this detail?

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Tex42(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
Half literacy is more disastrous and appalling than illiteracy. Now I see the reason behind Amaechi's gross stupidity and lunacy. For how long will sane Nigerians keep electing mad men to rule them. Hmm!
Naija Sha!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by mizvee(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
This is stupid!!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by zudozz: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
this guy is a bloody full. just like dat dirty very dirty jihadist who has nothing 2 offer anyone. I ll be surprised if he still knows aso rock is in abj.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
I feel for Rivers pple. From Amaechi to Wike. Living in bondage. The should have allowed dat sound labour party candidate or dat cool headed APC candidate. Rivers in trouble

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by lavatoz(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
ChukChinCol:
...In a bid for Wike to be
governor, he hired Atake, they killed a young man and
cut his private part. They slit a young mans throat and
hung him on a tree.

Sir how did u know this detail?
How he can give such details tells us 2 things: he was an eye-witness to everything or [/b]he was part of the murder crew[b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by macdelene(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
All am sayin, buhari should beware of the companies he is keepin. He does nt need an information minister like amaechi to tell the world nigeria's hidden secrets

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by chukwukamma(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
Probing Odili government is probing yourself because you were speaker for the 8yrs of Odili administration

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by AndreB: 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I blame Odili and all the rest of the PDP Rivers State chapter for allowing a mad man to be an inch close to Government house.

It's high time somebody should shut this mad up once and for all.

Probably this is the "K-leg" Obasanjo was talking about..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ebuclassic18(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
ameachi shld realy mind wat he says,,,,,and learn from Jonathan by simply accepting defeat he wants to cause trouble in dis state.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by bumtos(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
:Pwho dey listening to that...
Old story tongue
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by francizy(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2015
This man is an excuse for a human being! Gush! So irritating words coming out of his disease ridden guts!

**pukes**

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2015
AndreB:

Probably this is the "K-leg" Obasanjo was talking about..
Obasanjo rejected him, Odili's wife rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Zellie: 11:04pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi is getting scared, he should! grin
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by nortcentrallord(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is amechi trying to sound reasonable? Or just making a worthless point.

What prove does he have, or is he just trying to make senseless noise.
If he knows that wike killed a man and he did not report but kept quiet then he too is a killer.
#probeamechinow

Hahahaha, Ameachi is afraid of probe yet he encourages buhari to probe GEJ's administration forgetting that it will be linked to himself and the other governors eventually. Wike, probe Ameachi. Nothing will happen. There is a limit to which buhari can support him. Buhari must fight corruption and he needs to start from his house.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 26, 2015
He might actually be saying the truth.....But then

Rogerdat
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by nortcentrallord(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2015
papoose999:
e go clear for amaechi eyes wen baba one chance go use style treat im fk cos mr rotimi amaechi na confama traitor

A traitor is always a traitor. They can't be trusted so a wise man always cut the out to prevent being betrayed. Let's see if the "wise man" is wise enough or if the traitor will find loyalty this time or will betray his new master again.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
xmich:
Its this the lecture or part of the lecture ,any way it take a crook to identify a crook.

All these our leaders don spoil everything werr oyinbo give name to.
A lecture is what has now been turned a market and road side name calling. Hollow heads running our dear country.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Uteghe(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
zudozz:
this guy is a bloody full. just like dat dirty very dirty jihadist who has nothing 2 offer anyone. I ll be surprised if he still knows aso rock is in abj.
The bloody ''full'' and Jihad have attained what your pa and grand pa could not.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by babasanti: 11:29pm On May 26, 2015
Yeye smelling talk. All this ibb, abacha that killed people yet ruled nigeria plus father of incest, obj that ruled nigeria nko. I hate amaechi to god! Rivers people must never forgive up to his 5th generation .they must pay for their fathers sins
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by yudee233: 11:33pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi does not have the balls to probe Odili. Odili single handedly made him the speaker i.e the beginning of his political career. It was business as usual but we are in atmosphere of Change. Just like JEG said he will be available for questioning, every other politicians should be ready to face the music

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by mrtheo33: 11:53pm On May 26, 2015
This Amaechi man snifs coke through his anus. What a man who thinks with his stomarch
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
IF DIS IS TRUE...

I apologise to everyone I've called a Fooool in dis forum,, I also apologise to all humans who I have called fooool in my lifetime.

I did it in error because I didn't know what it meant until I read this...

Ohh Rotimi, Judas Iscariot Amechi ur the only fooooool I know.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by peegirl(f): 12:04am On May 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ask Ameachi who killed Soboma George. .since he wants to start talking trash in public

Oh pls dat guy's death was one criminal short for rivers state.

FYI, I honestly don't care who killed him as long as he is dead. Infact, if I had my way none of those criminals will ever walk the streets of rivers state again.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by 4C2215131: 12:44am On May 27, 2015
I believe Amaechi!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by NobleG1(m): 1:46am On May 27, 2015
If the accusation is true then Wike has no right to be a governor, prison is where he belongs.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Borderless: 3:31am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

What specific corruption allegations do you have against each of them?

Why don't you just pretend to be sensible for once? because we are advised to let sleeping dogs lie does not change the fact that the sleeping dog is a problem waiting to happen.

When God begins to deal with them, go ask Him for specific corruption allegations. Mtchewwwwww.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by fyneboi79(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2015
dinachi:
A killer who killed another young man like barcanista and cut off his manhood is barcanistas hero. Any human being who admires wike is mentally unstable.
I have never loved any post the way I love this ur post right now. This post says it all . Barcarnista is nothing but a good for nothing serial loser.
2015 Likes
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by nwakaibeya1: 3:47am On May 27, 2015
these are chameleons and night people they will never fail to castigate in other to proove to be relevant these are pointers that those who accuse about killing also take part in it and thats why he never raised the issue until late?judgement of he that made the spiritual laws,the God of justice is here already and humans have not heard anything yet more secrets will be revealed that will shock humans on the earth and beyond watchout as we have already made it clear that THE KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME ,THE LIGHT THE MANTLE HAS COME TO EXPOSE THE EVIL ONES AND HOW ELSE WILL IT BE IF NOT BY OPEN CONFESSIONS AS WE DECLARED TO THE WORLD
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by PassingShot(m): 3:55am On May 27, 2015
Borderless:

Why don't you just pretend to be sensible for once? because we are advised to let sleeping dogs lie does not change the fact that the sleeping dog is a problem waiting to happen.

When God begins to deal with them, go ask Him for specific corruption allegations. Mtchewwwwww.
Stop being unnecessarily emotional and address the issue. Senselessly asking for people to be extradited or probed without any allegation of misdeeds is a mark of crass ignorance and does not represent how things are done in civil societies.
I will not reply your further ranting.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by netcomms(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up on Facebook to know more about us

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.