Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (65195 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Chiaka(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
Caseless:
undecided undecided woman, what are u saying?

My brother no vex! I dey vex with Ameachi, so typed really fast!

Ameachi survives on propaganda! imagine what he's accusing Wike of. First it was Goodluck, later he said its not Goodluck,
but Goodlucks wife Patience, he has problem with, and now Wike is the new sickness.............well, this new sickness will kill you Ameachi. Mad Man. Ameachi is so full of lies and propaganda talks! loser! silly man!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
Amaechi is aware Buhari will not give him any reasonable position in his government. That's why he's been crying like a jilted girlfriend since he lost in the Rivers guber election

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by brownlord: 10:54am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, u simply don't get it do u? Police and the entire security outfit here in rivers no longer listen to the governor. They only listened to shepopotamus and that's the fact. Who then will amaechi report to? Ur useless oba? Shepo will never allow them to investigate his adopted son.....Wike.
After may 29, parole will change and all criminals will be brought to book.

Retardemdem, i know you are silly but hey, not to this extent.

Okay let me explain, assuming this boy happened to be Amaechi's son, relative, will amaechi keep quiet until wike threatened to probe him administration before he ( the Chief Security Officer ) of river's state embark on this imbecilic and senseless accusation?

Kai, seems you smoking some type of Kenya weed.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Demdem(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Retardemdem, i know you are silly but hey, not to this extent.

Okay let me explain, assuming this boy happened to be Amaechi's son, relative, will amaechi keep quiet until wike threatened to probe him administration before he ( the Chief Security Officer ) of river's state embark on this imbecilic and senseless accusation?

Kai, seems you smoking some type of Kenya weed.

Smh
[/s]

Brownfool, this isnt the first time Amaechi complained about senseless killings aftermath of the election. Where have u been that u are claiming not to have heard that a lot died during the elections?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by brownlord: 11:18am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Brownfool, this isnt the first time Amaechi complained about senseless killings aftermath of the election. Where have u been that u are claiming not to have heard that a lot died during the elections?

Are you a fool?

How is this case related to above mentioned killings which both parties APC and PDP is guilty of?

Are too daft to reason with your brain or what?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by brownlord: 11:19am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Retardemdem, it seems you've not taken your drugs this morning
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Demdem(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2015
brownlord:

Retardemdem, it seems you've not taken your drugs this morning

which of ur drugs did u miss out?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Demdem(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2015
brownlord:

Are you a fool?

How is this case related to above mentioned killings which both parties APC and PDP is guilty of?

Are too daft to reason with your brain or what?

Brownfool, can u refer to a specific case he mentioned before now? If u cant then it will be obvious who the fool is.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by brownlord: 11:37am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, can u refer to a specific case he mentioned before now? If u cant then it will be obvious who the fool is.

Lol, Demdem is gradually running mad

Mumu, incase you fail to read before commenting, your god ( amaechi ) is accusing wike of killing/using someone for rituals prior to election which is very different from political killings during election which PDP and APC are both guilty of.

They are both different retardemdem, use your brain

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
brownlord:

Lol, Demdem is gradually running mad

Mumu, incase you fail to read before commenting, your god ( amaechi ) is accusing wike of killing/using someone for rituals prior to election which is very different from political killings during election which PDP and APC are both guilty of.

They are both different retardemdem, use your brain
[/s]

Brownfool, i cant be going in circles feeding ur stupidity constantly. so many of ur co-fools needs my attention at this hour and i surely dont want to disapoint them.
Killing is killing, get that to ur skull. Will the proceeds not go into the election?
Those wike killed for rituals before elctions, are they better off from the ones he killed during and after election? Bottom line is Wike is a murderer.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by fair14: 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
Amaechi you have killed. Can you remember those that hijacked ballot boxes for you in 2011 and you promised them 65m each. I believe you can remember the rest of the story. You may have not killed directly but so many people have killed for you and by your directive. I wish you success but leave wike alone, both of you are the same and opposite. This is his turn. Do not distract the new government. PDP blood still runs in your vein.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Gliterz: 1:41pm On May 27, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
The question is; how can Boohaarii effectively fulfill his campaign promises and adequately fight corruption wen he is dining with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku and a very outspoken Amaechi of a guy dat speaks b4 he thinks?
jeeez!
not again!
Mehn u jst said ma mind
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jossyroyal1: 2:26pm On May 27, 2015
Gliterz:

Mehn u jst said ma mind
-if dats d case, to God be the glory! smiley
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by PEZMAN(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2015
xmich:
Its this the lecture or part of the lecture ,any way it takes a crook to identify a crook.
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by mizkeleke(f): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
My problem is that even when the law enforcement agents hear this they won't do anything about it...

Our problem in Nigeria is Nigerians
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by coolebux(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
QueenSharon:

gods! grin
Good gal
Clap for yasef grin grin
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by prof12(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
The question is; how can Boohaarii effectively fulfill his campaign promises and adequately fight corruption wen he is dining with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku and a very outspoken Amaechi of a guy dat speaks b4 he thinks?
jeeez!
not again!
All of you nailing on Amaechi calling him names are hypocrites and third graded fools.
If I may ask,what is the definition of democracy?
Amaechi chose a path he felt was best for him which I believe it is.
You dump heads wants him to keep supporting clueless and corrupt Jonathan that has brought our beloved country to it knees. More grease to your elbows Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
philips70:

Report Wike to police in Jonathan and mama Peace era? What will that bring? What happened to the 5 boys caught with sophisticated arms in PH and handed over to the authorities in Bori camp? Reporting an ordinary council chairman who have the blessings of the powers that be can never yield any meaningful outcome and you know that. These guys did more than that in the past 2 years.

So what makes sense to you as he could not report him, is for him to make him chief of staff and then recommend him for minister?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by mescapee: 1:26am On May 28, 2015
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by zudozz: 4:56am On May 29, 2015
Uteghe:

The bloody ''full'' and Jihad have attained what your pa and grand pa could not.
this guy is a bloody full. just like dat dirty very dirty jihadist who has nothing 2 offer anyone. I ll be surprised if he still knows aso rock is in abj.

The bloody ''full'' and Jihad have attained what your pa and grand pa could not.

at ur detriment n ur children's!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.