Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians (30952 Views)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by lalasticlala(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
1 STRANDED PASSENGERS AT CHURCH BUS-STOP ON OWURONSOKI IN LAGOS ON MODAY

2 MOTORIST QUEUE FOR PETROL AT A FILLING STATION ON SECRETARIAT ROAD IN LAGOS ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-stranded-lagosians/

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 26, 2015
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I dedicate this space to our own 'Man of the Year'. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCON. The Africa Ambassador of PEACE !!!

Shalom

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by davodyguy: 8:22pm On May 26, 2015
not new, cos this is child's play compared with what happened elsewhere in the early ours of yesterday.

So next? or stale news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by jnrbayano(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
"Hard life we they live for Naija"

"Nigeria jaga jaga"

Who can recall these music?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by indiraserv: 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
Too bad
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
When trekking is required una no go trek... yet someone trekked from from Lagos to Abuja for absolutely no viable reason. undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by shamsuRana(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
Fuel scarcity is a yearly ritual in Nigeria.This time around,the ritualist almost got away with it...but
sad

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2015
Dem for use cocoa and groundnut do fuel na..

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by wise7(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
I pray this fuel issue ends in few days to come

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
God punish pdp and all their supporters. Even my family members that supported them

31 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Sholah96(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I dedicate this space to our own 'Man of the Year'. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCON. The Africa Ambassador of PEACE !!!

Shalom

*snaps finger* Just wait n see... MOD's are critically looking into ur matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
Wow. That second picture. What a neat and orderly queue. Come and see some queues in some filling stations in my state here. shocked There is no discernible line and there is also no difference between human beings and kegs. You just know you are standing somewhere.
Infact that clear space you see between the lines in that picture would probably be filled with kegs and human beings. grin

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by nerodenero: 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
Fuel for even dry up and make we see whether cocoa and groundnut no go improve grin. Our over reliance on petrol is one of our major problem.
ALKARULEZZ:
Dem for use cocoa and groundnut do fuel na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by IceSplash(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2015
fuel mata don tire me....biko i want light

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by leuelliot(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by mrpackager(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by phlemzy: 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Shalom
Stranded Lagosians due to Fuel Scarcity,PGEJ,the man of ur year,your peace ambassador.
Erroneous mix. I give up on you.

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by omanifrank(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
na
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by lordtech(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
Huh shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
It hurts so bad that my people are suffering and I can only watch. cry
I will show GEJ, Maduekwe, NOI, et cetera what it really means to be human. They'll look back at their tenures in utter shame. May God keep us all till then.
The battle line has been drawn. Gotta make this money!
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Goldenheart(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
oga
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by killjoy(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
hj
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by ignis: 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
Just 2 photos? And it's on front page?
Op, you can do more.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by absoluteSuccess: 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
the return of african china, the man of vision

poor man go dey hala say fuel no dey how you wan survive?

make una lead us well no let this nation to fall inside well
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Notion(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
Nawa oh
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by tola9ja: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by moscobabs(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Shalom
Yaba left patient

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by laurel03(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
Awon oloriburuku are going on may 29... Endure for d remaining few days... #Change is here....

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by McEwen(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Shalom
Grow up nigga! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by dipopooo(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt / Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.