Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians (30955 Views)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by lanrayco(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
jnrbayano:
"Hard life we they live for Naija"

"Nigeria jaga jaga"

Who can recall these music?
Blackface and edris abdulkareem
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Notion(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
ignis:
Just 2 photos? And it's on front page?
Op, you can do more.
k for koboko
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
moscobabs:

Yaba left patient
can u say this words ...' Ayam Stewpid'
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by oliidell(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
McEwen:

Grow up nigga! undecided
Dry up niggur kiss kiss
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God punish pdp and all their supporters. Even my family members that supported them
take it easy bro...tho I say amen yo DAT sha
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Modester4(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God punish pdp and all their supporters. Even my family members that supported them

Like seriously? FAMILY now means nothing? SMH... disgrace....
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Modester4(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Like seriously? FAMILY now means nothing? SMH... disgrace.... Amen o...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by feelingthenigga: 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
hahaha bad government

who can create a blog for me?
contact me here http:///NPTDgm
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by yommyflo(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

you're a foolish fellow, idiots like you dont know the damage you are making to Nigeria... You need to move across boarder ewu

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by doninno(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
U call him man of d year hope is jst 4 u cuz he isnt to us ohk, notin good to say he has done
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I dedicate this space to our own 'Man of the Year'. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCON. The Africa Ambassador of PEACE !!!

Shalom
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by tola9ja: 9:20pm On May 26, 2015
yommyflo:

you're a foolish fellow, idiots like you dont know the damage you are making to Nigeria... You need to move across boarder ewu

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Armstrong34(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
Situation critical!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Jedix(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by M4gunners: 9:45pm On May 26, 2015
For some years now they were not fuel scarcity. Nigeria asked for it now they are complaining again.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by M4gunners: 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
Modester4:

Like seriously? FAMILY now means nothing? SMH... disgrace.... Amen o...
That shows you how he was brought up.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by MDJALO(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
Pdp jaga all the members jaga, busa busa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by bishop4life(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
ok

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Modester4(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
M4gunners:

I taya o... cry
M4gunners:

I taya o...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
jeezzz..are u actually saying God should punish ur family members ??
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
God is always in control
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
Nice thing I bought fuel for 160 per litre this morning... *switches on tv*
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by joowealth(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
[/color][/b][color=#990000][i][/i]
abduljabbar4:
[b]
abduljabbar4:
abduljabbar4:
amen
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by Yasirarafat: 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
Petroleum dey 4 ur site but always complaining abt fuel scarcity...... JAKAN KUDU.........
ANYWAY #AREWA STILL DEY WATCH U ONLYgrin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by rabbuy(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm so the o.p is tellin me that oworonshoki has a gas station and that's the church bus stop I know...

Brother linus... Repent!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by liyalla(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
I would have loved to view this a joke rather than a threat, but its so clear that lack of fuel will someday shut our great nation Nigeria down. And that to me is sad and unacceptable.
Bad governance
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by coldHeat: 12:38am On May 27, 2015
Lemon12:
FTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I dedicate this space to our own 'Man of the Year'. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCON. The Africa Ambassador of PEACE !!!

Shalom

Mods pls be banning all these FTC children, because their posts are often childish, misleading and mentally insulting!

How would a mature man be yelling "first to comment" on a thread when it's obvious he actually is? Or is there a possibility that Oga Seun is giving away rewards for being the first to comment?

Tomorrow they will say ladies are emotionally unbalanced and act before they think.
What arrant nonsense!!!

In a few days the fuel scarcity will be over, let's all persevere till then. We are not just Nigerians, we are survivors!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by toshmann(m): 4:19am On May 27, 2015
vimi:
When trekking is required una no go trek... yet someone trekked from from Lagos to Abuja for absolutely no viable reason. undecided

Lol grin

E be like fuel marketers de vex with all this trekking. Si demnsay make dem show una say dem dey important.

But jokes apart, this is ridiculous. An oil producing country. Unbelievable shocked . Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:44am On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:
mobuch is one of their supporter, he even campaigned for them. Hope is reading this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-Elect Yahya Bello Arrives Okene, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real / Garba Madami: I Was Offered Money To Compromise 2019 Elections — INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.