Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57860 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

32 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by megamank(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
They pay tax too like every one........everybody must not contribute in the same medium....,..there are so many other ways outside this crude oil thing.

10 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by baralatie(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
good question? oya s.e come and give verifiable ans

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
They contribute nothing apart from crimes and disgracing the good name of Nigeria with their crimes at international level.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by INTROVERT(f): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
tribal undertones

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by baralatie(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
megamank:
They pay tax too like every one........everybody must not contribute in the same medium....,..there are so many other ways outside this crude oil thing.
specifics

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by engrtee(f): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
They want equality not North domination cry

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by uprightman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
superstar1:
They contribute nothing apart from crimes and disgracing the good name of Nigeria with their crimes at international level.
they don't contribute but you insisted that They will not stay on their own

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Do u know that Abia state Imo state Produce oil? And that Onitsh has an international market? Just a few...

34 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by shogz89: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
megamank:
everybody pays tax... What are your core competence.. You should have mentioned onitsha and aba.. They produce many things others regions don't produce, that should have been your answer not tax.. Proudly southwest though

Op S.e are manufactures in cloths, cars and many others so please no start tribal war

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by jaymejate: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Maybe you should ask Google. You will see their achievements and what they have contributed to the federation account cos I'm not from there.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by kestolove95(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
419 and robbery.

23 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by coolitempa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
superstar1:

The most criminally minded animals...contribute nothing....make noise....try and claim SS.....petty traders.........drug pushers.....baby factory.....fake drugs...... cheesy...they contribute nothing.....send them back to Biafra otherwise....they face the lagoon....miserable cunts..... angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by AroOkigbo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let do small mathematics here...

80% of crude oil is from SS (as you put it). Where is the 20% coming from? Let's assume SE.

Nigeria exports AT LEAST 2m barrels of crude oil PER DAY
20% of that is 400,000 barrels

At $50 per barrel, that's $20m
At #200 per $, that's #4 billion

Let's assume 100% of agriculture comes from SW and the North... yes, SE contributes nothing via agriculture...

Between #4 billion PER DAY and 100% of agriculture, which would you go for?

You may be thinking, but it's 60-40 (JV ratio, Nigeria vs producer), tell me how much 100% of agriculture contributes to the central purse...AND HOW?

51 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheii

this thread go sweet die
i am on my chinko now make i go change grin

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
AroOkigbo:

80% of crude oil is from SS (as you put it). Where is the 20% coming from? Let's assume SE.

Let's assume 100% of agriculture comes from SW and the North... yes, SE contributes nothing via agriculture...

Ondo states produces more oil than all south east states your analysis re inconsequential

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Observant: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Isnt this why fiscal regionalism should be control implemented.
The SE simply ask for regionalism or let them go. This stand has not changed since aburi accord.

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by AroOkigbo(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:

Ondo states produces more oil than all south east states your analysis re inconsequential

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/Monthly%20Performance/2014%20ASB%201st%20Edition%20(2).pdf

You may want to copy (in full) and vew the above url on your browser.
Which companies are exploring in Ondo state, and what is the total output?

28 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by shaboti: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2015
We contribute absolutely nothing. Can you now get on with your life?

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2015
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by lunaticfringe: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Based on the analysis by the Op I think it's an insult to the SE region to say they don't contribute beans to the Fed acct. Since this is the case why do Nigeria try as much as possible to suppress their every act of secession from the federation This is a poser for the Op...

16 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2015
AroOkigbo:

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/Monthly%20Performance/2014%20ASB%201st%20Edition%20(2).pdf

You may want to copy (in full) and vew the above url on your browser.
Which companies are exploring in Ondo state, and what is the total output?
ur link is error come up with a convincing fact or stop quoting me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:

Of course!! The same way Osun IGR is higher than the IGR of the entire SE combined. grin grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then he turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?
why is your blood so hot , I didn't made mention of tribe, go back to the topic and stop displaying act of illiteracy

26 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank you brother, that ends this useless topic. Imagine ondo state, can you imagine!!!! Mtchewww

huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then he turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Let's assume 100% of agriculture comes from SW and the North... [/b]yes, SE contributes nothing via agriculture...[b]

You may be thinking, but it's 60-40 (JV ratio, Nigeria vs producer), tell me how much 100% contributes to the central purse...AND HOW?

What happened to Ebonyi state abi is it no longer in SE? They contribute hugely in agriculture cos they have Rice, Beans, Yams, Potatoes, Cassava etc

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
why is your blood so hot , I didn't made mention of tribe, go back to the topic and stop displaying act of illiteracy

Before you started this topic, didn't you know you were going to receive a response like this, you are suffering from ewu-nutis cheesy grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2015
AroOkigbo:

You may be thinking, but it's 60-40 (JV ratio, Nigeria vs producer), tell me how much 100% contributes to the central purse...AND HOW?

Did you miss the part where he clearly said Ondo contributes 12% of Oil while SE is 8%? For all the noise you all make you all aren't contributing jack!

30 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:

Rara ooo, Blood hot ke!! I'm just posing the same question to you. What is the contribution of Yorubas to Lagos and Ogun economy?

22 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Did you miss the part where he clearly said Ondo contributes 12% of Oil while SE is 8%? For all the noise you all make you all aren't contributing jack!

Getaway you, your Yoruba tribal henchmen nko, are they contributing jack, instead they own oil wells, if I may ask, how come?

7 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by AroOkigbo(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

OP edited his post to add that after I'd responded.

12%? Ondo?
That's not true. You may want to check the NNPC portal.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.