Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak (2437 Views)

Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by chinysblog: 12:13am On May 27, 2015
Hi guys, I just received this touching
message on my Email from a blog reader who
needs our advice,it reads...
" Hello
Chinny, am a 22years old, am too fat for my
age, since am fatter than most friends I
know.The biggest challenge I have is that I have
big stretch marks on my laps, thighs and
shoulder. Due to this, I don't make friends
anymore coz there all scared of my weight and
all.I've had two failed relationships as a result
of fat*sobs* I eat healthily and try to avoid
certain foods all to know avail, each passing
day I just discover am adding in fat.. This is
disturbing me a lot,don't know what else I
should do.Please I need advice from readers..
tnx and God bless"
Please guys send your advices on the
comments session below ,let's safe a sister that
needs us. Tnx y'all

www.chinnysblog..in/2015/05/helpi-am-too-fat-and-weak.html?m=0

Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by Emperoradrian(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2015
Anoda insane fellow on d loose.......smh....#madness alert#
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by Nobody: 12:48am On May 27, 2015
Natural weight loss remedy 4rm me:- Get enough quantity of green limes(not d yellowish ripe ones), juice 2 in a glass n still drop in squeeze part in d juice, pour in warm water to make 2 glasses, wait 4 like 2mins n sip all. Take first thing in d morning 2ice 30mins b4 breakfast and last thing b4 bedtime.
Continue regularly u'll see ur weight shedding b4 a month.
If u can't exercise, try taking long walks sometimes.
It works
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by derolemode(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2015
I'd like 2 welcome u 2 my training camp, after 2 weeks of intensive training exercise u will surely look sweet
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by Nobody: 6:56am On May 27, 2015
For the young woman who thinks she is too fat.

Here are some simple rules.

1.Exercise. And by exercise....walk. Walk for at least 30 minutes a day, then step it up to one hour , then two hours a day.
Start slow....don't start jogging or running.....yet.Exercise for at least 5 times a week.(Here is a link to some walking training schedules)

If you must jog...the couch to 5k programme is good for you.Google for it.

2.Measure what you eat. You can eat whatever you like...so long as it does not pass 1500 calories. Eat more fruits and veggies as well as lean meat(Chicken, Turkey, scaly fish). Remove the skin from the chicken and turkey though.Use a calorie counter website.

3.Make sure you see your doctor (really should be no 1). Get your BP checked, your cholesterol and your blood sugar. If possible see a dietician too for some good dietary advice.

4.Get into some activities...at your church(Advice goes for me too...I am a very private person).You will eventually get out of that shell.

5.Don't talk down to yourself(also goes for me too). Speak positively.

6.Don't be in a hurry. Weight loss is a LONG journey....not a short fast blast. Be patient. It will take a long time. You will fall (I am not wishing you ill....you will fail).It is whether you are ready to get up after falling that counts.

7.No more midnight snacks. And cut that sugar.....if possible. White breads go too.

8. Make sure you read about other people's weight loss journeys...for inspiration and advice.....as seen in the websites below.

CNN...I LOST weight.

Huffington Post I lost weight.

9. If you have the kudi...get some exercise equipment like an exercise bike....or even a treadmil.(Bike is cheap for now).

10.Join a gym. (Me too).

11.And finally.......before you do anything, read the linked article below ....and save it. Losing weight does not mean the problems you had with the weight go away.

I thought I was unlovable because I was fat, but now I am free

Whatever you do...it is not giving up....not how much you are losing...that ultimately counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by adegbitefunke: 8:57am On May 27, 2015
Losing weight is not a problem. A product I have used and within 2weeks I lost 20lb is what I can recommend if u are interested email me at funky_ade2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by tforever(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2015
chinysblog:

Hi guys, I just received this touching
message on my Email from a blog reader who
needs our advice,it reads...
" Hello
Chinny, am a 22years old, am too fat for my
age, since am fatter than most friends I
know.The biggest challenge I have is that I have
big stretch marks on my laps, thighs and
shoulder. Due to this, I don't make friends
anymore coz there all scared of my weight and
all.I've had two failed relationships as a result
of fat*sobs* I eat healthily and try to avoid
certain foods all to know avail, each passing
day I just discover am adding in fat.. This is
disturbing me a lot,don't know what else I
should do.Please I need advice from readers..
tnx and God bless"
Please guys send your advices on the
comments session below ,let's safe a sister that
needs us. Tnx y'all

www.chinnysblog..in/2015/05/helpi-am-too-fat-and-weak.html?m=0
tell her to go on c9 weight loss program.
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by musician88: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
When it comes to calorie burning, the stationary bike is certainly more effective than walking, but less effective than sprinting. You burn about 180 calories in a 30-minute walk--and about 645 calories in a 30-minute sprint. Best exercise bike reviews.

Advantages of Using an Exercise Bike:
They’re easy to use.
You can get your exercise no matter what the weather.
Spinning develops leg strength.
Low impact, easy on the joints.
Great if you’re starting out slightly out of shape.
You can get in a few minutes exercise while you’re watching TV.
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by jumolad87: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by Averylie: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
I can understand sometimes weight becomes a lot of issue specially in society where we live. Ask that to join gym, or if he doesn't want to join the gym because of the reason that others will make fun of him, tell him to get a treadmill and workout daily at home for at least 40 mins and try HIT workouts. For treadmills you can order from anywhere or can look this web, they have many varieties of treadmills. Soon within few weeks he will start losing weight like ice transforms to water.

If you need any more help regarding the weight loss do tell me.

Thanks.
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by hypnotic(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by techcloud7: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2018
In this post, we are going to share with the reviews of the top treadmills machine of 2018 out there , so it would be easy for you to pick the best treadmill in 2018 for home workout.If you are in hurry and don’t have time to read our full review on best treadmill machines of 2018 then we would suggest you to go the Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill https://besttreadmill2018.org/
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by MargaretCrrump: 1:06pm On May 05, 2019
you can decrease your fat by running on a treadmill at your home. This is the best and natural way to overcome fat. Also there are lot's of medicine available that will help to decrease your fat but it will very dangerous for your health so it's is better to bring one treadmill at your home.
Here are some of the best treadmill for home use that will be definitely helpful to decrease your weight.

Thanks & regards
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by BeatsKart: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Are you looking for the Best Treadmill Under 10000https://buyitfirst.in/best-treadmill-under-10000/? If yes then you are landed on the best fitness website where you get all the fitness tips with the latest machinery. In this article, we drill down all the Best Treadmill that comes under ₹ 10,000.

Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by BeatsKart: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you are Planning for the Best Treadmill Under 10000 then this article really helps you allot to buy the best treadmill for home use this month.

In this Treadmill Review article, you will get unbiased reviews. We cover important points like Product Specifications, Key Points, Pros & Cons about product and Editor opinion about the product.

You can also see the [url]best Treadmill Under 10000 on amazon India https://treadmillprice.in/best-treadmill-under-10000/[/url], we mention the top 5 best Product for you.

Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by johnpateltest: 4:16am On Jul 25, 2020
To get that [http://www.electricsreview.com/best-hair-styler]Best Hair Styler for Professional[/url] , you spend lots of time as well as money at the saloon. What if we say you can able to get the same hairstyle at home with a one-time cost. Yes, you are listening right. All you have to do is buy a Perfect Hairstyler.
Re: Help:i Am Too Fat And Weak by thomas25(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obesity is a serious issue. It causes problems like CVD or cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and sleeping disorder. In short, developing overweight may shorten one life span. One way to lose weight and get rid of obesity is by incorporating exercise in our daily schedule. Those who are too busy and can’t manage time to go gym may purchase indoor exercise equipment like folding treadmills for doing exercise at their convenience.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Dangers Of Tramadol Abuse (award Winning Documentary) By A Nairalander / Fast ACTION 30 minutes facial cleanser ( AVAILABLE ) / 5 Vaginal Conditions You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.