Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi (496 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
Today 27th May, 2015 happens to be the birthday of the Gov. Rotimi Amaechi who has just two days to hand over to the new government. No doubt his administration had its ups and downs, but was not totally a failure.

It is likely that there will be no form of celebration as the heat is on and there are preparations towards the May 29 handing over.

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi is 50 years old today.

Wishing him a happy birthday and may God bless his new age!

source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/05/happy-birthday-gov-rotimi-ameachi.html

Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by Mogidi: 9:31am On May 27, 2015
Lets hope he spends next year's birthday in prison.
Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
The lion of Ubima....is 50 today grin grin grin grin grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! grin grin
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm...
Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
Jklue007:
The lion of Ubima....is 50 today grin grin grin grin grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! grin grin
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

For real? Well i don't think his motive was wrong anyways. He only had problem of choice of attitude.
Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by xpac01(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Wash your eyes and see him spending it as the SG of the Federation.
Why did I even start quoting papehangers like you? ?
Re: Happy Birthday Gov. Rotimi Ameachi by Demdem(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2015
The best governor of Rivers state in recent past.
Happy Birthday to u.

(1) (Reply)

Official Portrait Of The First Lady Of Nigeria, Mrs Aisha Buhari... / New PDP Bot Chair Appeals To Members To Stop Blame Game Over Poll Loss / APC Candidate Accuses INEC Of Denying Him Access To Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.