Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? (1173 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Does This Lady Really Mean? / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
A few minutes ago a colleague walked up to my desk in the office appearing very moody! I inquired of the matter and he showed me the text in his phone that the girlfriend sent to him. The highlighted word I could see is that, He is not a caring guy.
On further enquiry, he told me how he gives the girl his spare time and money though not always on demand! I was abit confused and felt like you guys should help throw more light on what ladies really mean by caring for them.
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
To the rich ones it means time and presence

To the broke ones it means money and money and more money

Tell the guy in question to increase his rate for giving grin

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by 2dice(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
Uhmnn.... That zone is near by for you .... Ooh I mean your friend
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2015
tell your friend to inquire from a customer care agent.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Jayjay0(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by mrpackager(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2015
could one realy figured out what they need sha

WOMEN MYSTERIOUS CREATURE SINCE 260AD undecided
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
you can never satisfy them sad embarassed
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Goandie: 12:31pm On May 27, 2015
Just give dem ALC
And have UPS
Problem solved

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:
A few minutes ago a colleague walked up to my desk in the office appearing very moody! I inquired of the matter and he showed me the text in his phone that the girlfriend sent to him. The highlighted word I could see is that, He is not a caring guy.
On further enquiry, he told me how he gives the girl his spare time and money though not always on demand! I was abit confused and felt like you guys should help throw more light on what ladies really mean by caring for them.

Truth is there is no pleasing women. That guy has gone out his way to please her and its not enough. She is complaining cos she is bored with him. At this point he needs to throw in the towel and walk away or forever be doomed to kiss @$$ till she gets tired and dumps him.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Goandie:
Just give dem ALC And have UPS Problem solved

Please interpret
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by eunisam: 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
pet her romantically,financially,emotionally and above all religiously.
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
No matter how caring you are, You can never satisfy a woman, they are insatiable, that's their nature, It's just that some women tries to control it.

So if there's a man out there thinking he can satisfy a lady, then he is in for a LONG THING.

Yes, there are some ladies out there that doesn't complain, and they are satisfied with whatever their boyfriend can provide either money, time, care, and sex, but i know they are just trying to control that insatiable urge in them.

So, Men should try to get it into their head that they can never satisfy a woman, they should just try their best and pray to God that the lady involved should be satisfied.
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
adeh39:
No matter how caring you are, You can never satisfy a woman, they are insatiable, that's their nature, It's just that some women tries to control it.

So if there's a man out there thinking he can satisfy a lady, then he is in for a LONG THING.

Yes, there are some ladies out there that doesn't complain, and they are satisfied with whatever their boyfriend can provide either money, time, care, and sex, but i know they are just trying to control that insatiable urge in them.

So, Men should try to get it into their head that they can never satisfy a woman, they should just try their best and pray to God that the lady involved should be satisfied.

I Am now morally justified to be sharing love in Mama Peace voice! I would simply tell my friend to remain unfaithful Co's girls can't just be satisfied! You really gave me a timely information. #Teamtrippledating
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:

I Am now morally justified to be sharing love in Mama Peace voice! I would simply tell my friend to remain unfaithful Co's girls can't just be satisfied! You really gave me a timely information. #Teamtrippledating

Sharing Love I pity your ministry, You have not satisfy One Woman, what makes you think you can handle two or three? *SMH* That's what they call, Double Wahala!
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by publicenemy(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2015
The best way to be caring to a woman is to first show no care at all...and when she starts complaining you show little..then she will be satisfied...becos if you show too much care she will take you for granted.
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by InZA: 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
The best way to be caring to a woman is to first show no care at all...and when she starts complaining you show little..then she will be satisfied...becos if you show too much care she will take you for granted.

What are you doing with all this your wisdom. You need to share it oooooooo.

1million likes man!
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Goandie: 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Please interpret

Bros no vex I no interpret am for u tongue
But you shud know it now dey are things u suppose know naturali after spendin lot of tym with diffrent ladies lipsrsealed
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by lilmax(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
BRAIN
Re: When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2015
Goandie:

Bros no vex I no interpret am for u tongue
But you shud know it now dey are things u suppose know naturali after spendin lot of tym with diffrent ladies lipsrsealed

Oga no vex o! I no bad reach were u want place me o! Besides, I never meet different ladies! I still Dey hustle for daily bread!

(1) (Reply)

The Way Yoruba Guys Respect / Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. / Jelousy At It Peak.(see tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.