Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. (26572 Views)

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by seedorfg(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
Awon olopa werey jatijati grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
Was he caught with gun or any weapon? Why arresting him when he is not a thief or is there a law that sys no one should be seen in the street by 1am? Nigerian police trampling on one's fundamental rights

4 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by dollarlander: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one labourer keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by blazetitov: 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
Yeye policemen. They can't even overpower a single guy. Am sure they were dead drunk as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by abila122: 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
And the officers no dey shame to talk am for court angry I dey shame for them embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by chrischina(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2015
Good for them
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by picknstake: 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
na wa for this country. well you remember the oyibo woman that was featured for her cross marriage tweet she posted hmmmm is has replied and explained everything here see http://www.creamnaija.com/2015/05/i-didnt-expect-my-cross-cultural.html
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by logica(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
If you actually think the guy beat anybody, you are from Mars. Ironically, if you did beat up a policeman, you won't be in court.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by kingsleyelodi: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
haw manage he can bit up two police man angry
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by gbengus17: 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
SOME POLICE OFFICERS AT TIMES DESERVERS GOOD BEATING COS OF THE WAY THEY PERFORM THERE DUTIES.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Sanuzi(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2015
WOW. NEW TYSON IN TOWN
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by meccuno: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
Is it against the law to walk around 1am? I don't get it......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by naijainstinct: 3:51pm On May 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Some police deserve to beaten, they are all liars, u can imagine sleeping outside ur compound cos of the heat inside and u discover that u are surrounded by police claiming that u are in possession of wee and all sort o lies
this has happened to me exactly during my undergraduate days in Maiduguri.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by holyokoto(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
while Section 337 provides three years for unlawful damage.
PLEASE who wrote this section and what does it mean
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by ziccoit: 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
Police are liars. It could be a frame up just to punish the man. I've seen that in the past.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by micktoxin(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
grin
You are not the one in your DP, you ugly confused bisexual.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by udeze73(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
The guy dey smoke gbanna
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
If the Police had shot him, you will all come here placing all sort of comment against the police...

Try attacking an American Police,he will shoot you dead.
since wen has it been an offence to walk at 1st? .was that not a silly xc use for police harassment?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by OhMyGawd: 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
those police officers are just a disgrace to the Nigeria Police Force.

The labourer should be given 5months training by the Military, then, they should take him to Sambisa forest to confront Boko haram.
hmmnnnnn... niceeeeeeee grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by hansbad: 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
;DIK weldon
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
micktoxin:

You are not the one in your DP, you ugly confused bisexual.

[/s]
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by holyokoto(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
If the Police had shot him, you will all come here placing all sort of comment against the police...

Try attacking an American Police,he will shoot you dead.

I taught I will not find such a reasonable comment when it comes to Police Issue. The so called Hero took a very dangerous move
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by segxi1960: 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Some police deserve to beaten, they are all liars, u can imagine sleeping outside ur compound cos of the heat inside and u discover that u are surrounded by police claiming that u are in possession of wee and all sort o lies
Did that happen to you
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by draypyper(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
All responders to dis issue shud know dat all police officer r lies, i believe dey must av rough handled d guy b4 he beat dem up. i strongly believe statements presented against d guy in court r false statement. God shud intervene in d case.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
segxi1960:

Did that happen to you
me ke? Dem no fit try am with me, just one guy on my street
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by holyokoto(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
If He beat up the Policemen, meaning He was unable to be arrested, then Who arrested Him? why Didn't He run away after making a way?
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
The police should have asked for his identity card, his address and if possible dial someone from his phone contact to confirm. Why say he was roaming around? I hate police for this roaming and wondering thing. Before ikechukwu fought the two officers, I believe that the askari would have done something negative, I don't trust them,

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by IVORY2009(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

I will soon expose you now, with the website/link where you got your DP picture frm, Irunoobo and searching4lovee grin grin same user cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by micktoxin(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

Enjoy the attention, as long as you don't scam people. The girl in your Dp is not pretty enough anyways.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
naijainstinct:
this has happened to me exactly during my undergraduate days in Maiduguri.
we hope dey scrap all dis shiit from dis wicked police men
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by micktoxin(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2015
IVORY2009:

I will soon expose you now, with the website/link where you got your DP picture frm, Irunoobo and searching4lovee grin grin same user cheesy
Please do grin. I bet the guy is shaking in his trouser grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Popemax(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
dunkem21:
The poster above me sha grin

..They ought to know his name na ..IKECHUKWU grin
my brother ike dna chukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.