Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. (26571 Views)

Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2015
Killiwe Nwachukwu version 2.0
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Popemax(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
dunkem21:
The poster above me sha grin

..They ought to know his name na ..IKECHUKWU grin
my brother ike di na chukwu
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by whoisuche: 4:09pm On May 27, 2015
sunsplash99:
Na fuel scarcity cause am.

He was not roaming d street but trekking home from work.

Hahahahahahaa funny
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by harry509: 4:09pm On May 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
A 30-year-old labourer, Ebo Ikechukwu, who allegedly beat two policemen to a pulp, on Wednesday appeared before an Apapa Magistrates’ Court, Lagos. The accused, a resident of No. 14, Turner Ojo Road, Ajegunle, a Lagos suburb, is facing a two-count charge of assault and unlawful damage. The prosecutor, Cpl. John Iberedem, told the court that the accused committed the offences on May 14 at Amore Street, Olodi- Apapa.

Iberedem said the accused assaulted two police officers — Ebute Bernard and Haruna Kayode — by beating them up, while performing their lawful duty. He said the accused was caught roaming the street at about 1.00 a.m. and was questioned by the policemen. Iberedem said Ikechukwu could not give any tangible reason for staying out late.

“The police officers arrested him.The accused became very violent and started beating them. “Ikechukwu also damaged the windscreen of a bus valued at N 30,000 belonging to one Mr Bamidele Muyideen.” The prosecutor said the offences contravened Sections 171 and 337 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Section 171 prescribes a three-year jail term for assault occasioning harm, while Section 337 provides three years for unlawful damage. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges. The Senior Magistrate, Mr G.L. Otepo, granted the accused bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum. He adjourned the case till June 20 for mention.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/labourer30-docked-for-allegedly-beating-2-policemen-in-lagos/
d labourer nu beat dem well. Idiat mofos.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Enjoy the attention, as long as you don't scam people. The girl in your Dp is not pretty enough anyways.

ori iya e loburu
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by dunkem21(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
Popemax:
my brother ike di na chukwu
grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by IVORY2009(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

ori iya e loburu

OGA GO remove that picture, quick quick, dat DP pix is not yours grin grin copied frm another website...grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by xmich(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
If the Police had shot him, you will all come here placing all sort of comment against the police...

Try attacking an American Police,he will shoot you dead.

That bolded one is a blatant lie
if I may ask,are you trying to tell me you just believe this piece of lie concocted by some desperate police men because they could not get what they want,if it was in America I would have managed to believe that as for here that is a no no for our police because every Nigerian police carrying arm by that time of the day is as dangerous as a criminal.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by watchindelta(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2015
Nah police get night 4 Nigeria? I think night time belong to everybody?
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by mimicious(f): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Dem no even get shame, still carry the man go court. One labourer beat two policemen. Which ear dem go use hear am tufia
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by lexy2014: 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
If the Police had shot him, you will all come here placing all sort of comment against the police...

D guy was 2 strong 4 them 2 shoot or overpower. Once in a while, it makes sense when d prey becomes d predator
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Some police deserve to be beaten, they are all liars, u can imagine sleeping outside ur compound cos of the heat inside and u discover that u are surrounded by police claiming that u are in possession of wee and all sort o lies

Speaking from personal experience
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Khd95(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
Was he possessed by amadi oha ni
Hw did he beat up 2 armed ploicemen... Sorry i forgot we r in nigeria
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Myself2:

Speaking from personal experience
u mean u?
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by OSFarinde(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
An average Nigerian is an angry person... Lol
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by baslone: 4:35pm On May 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

“The police officers arrested him.The accused became very violent and started beating them. “Ikechukwu also damaged the windscreen of a bus valued at N 30,000 belonging to one Mr Bamidele Muyideen.” The prosecutor said the offences contravened Sections 171 and 337 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

mimicious:
Dem no even get shame, still carry the man go court. One labourer beat two policemen. Which ear dem go use hear am tufia

Every DPO have their team on the streets and must not report back to the station if they don't meet the daily "target".

Guess, Ikechukwu disrupted the day's activity and landed in court.

I can imagine the scenerio, The two cops were on a raiding spree using Mr Muyideen's danfo bus but unfortunately messed with the wrong victim.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by babestella: 4:37pm On May 27, 2015
One guy beat two policemen? Haba, they deserves to be beaten the more for disgracing Nigeria police.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by prospero15(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

D officer probably z well trained..hve u 4gotn d contents of d belt full of pockets on their waist??
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by onaka1: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

.....ogbeni na naija we day we all know dy ar irresponsible
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2015
Naija has really got talent.
Sure those police men didn't see it coming otherwise the words: "Heey!!, who goes there, you are under arrest", would've been like: "Bros, how far na, i'm sure heat no gree u sleep inside house".
They were apparently deceived by the power of numbers: 2 against 1 so much they failed to take good look at his probable macho looks.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Are u sure u know the American police

Why do u think they teach dem physical combat, give dem Tasers, give them batons n in some districts given them Stun guns That's to avoid using their guns on citizens.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Pavore9:
Wetin the guy drink and smoke that he turned to Hulk Hogan to have the strength to beat up 2 policemen at the same time?...l just dey laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem de beat soldiers, u de talk of police.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Oluwapresley(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2015
We are not safe at all ooo!!!

Stuffyj:
Funny; a labourer beats two policemen to pulp. I wonder hw these policemen will arrest criminals/armed robbers.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by publicenemy(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u sure u know the American police

Why do u think they teach dem physical combat, give dem Tasers, give them batons n in some districts given them Stun guns That's to avoid using their guns on citizens.

Watch CNN
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

Watch CNN

Lol, all I see on CNN us white policemen killing black men in cold blood. I've never ever seen a white American police shoot a white man, even leg shots sef.

American policemen are mostly very tall, well built n well trained. With that they beat the hell outta most people who challenge them. Tougher opponents are subdued using Electric tasers n Batons.

An American police mans gun is his last option.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2015
he should have beaten the police till they passed out.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by trapQ: 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
Nigeria's very own FLOYD MAYWEATHER
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by swopeal(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2015
buh this guy bad sha,d guy jst win d handicap match flawlessly...1 gbosa 4 d black hulk jhoor!!!
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by ollyruffy: 7:02pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerian police and lies lies lies.
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by Dcaliphate(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:

that is of course if u r black... dont xpect him to hesitate
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by gbaskiboy: 9:46pm On May 27, 2015
AnambraDota:
If you had handled Oba Lil Wayne I would have love that.
Laughing like Buhari grin
Re: 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. by grandlexuz(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2015
Ikechukwu just come from Prison
He go look for work
Wakawaka day and night
Policeman come stop am for road
He say Mister i charge you for wandering
Weh ti dey find
Palava e di fine, Wahala e go get yi ohh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.