Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos (26575 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Issafela: 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
A South African lady identified as "Lebo Portia" took to her Facebook account last night to share photos of her bruised body after being battered by her husband.

She Wrote:

"If anything should happen to me tonight, my husband should be a 1st suspect"

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/south-african-lady-cries-out-after-being-beaten-to-stupor-by-her-husband-photos/

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me why Folks cannot walk out of relationship without hurting one another?
The domestic assault is greatly increasing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Peterpanny: 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
you are just beaten to stupor and you are snapping pictures and posting on the internet,very soon my dear you will be beaten to death,by then its ur ghost and your spirit,that is if you have any,that will post your pictures on facebook.idiots dont leave that union and run for your dear life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Daslim180(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
Love died a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobleking1994(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
D
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by enimooko: 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
Some men should only live inside the Gorilla Zoo

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by emmamichaels222: 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
This is not fair
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Rebuke: 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Where do these ladies alwys meet mehn that beat them cry

Or whr do they awys meet themselves?

Abeg make una no dey make marriage fear person o. cus me won get married soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by LordIsaac(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:
Can someone tell me why Folks cannot walk out of relationship without hurting one another?
The domestic assault is greatly increasing.
It only reflects who they are themselves.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by hulkhiharitoz(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Bad
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Christane: 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
evil man ..mayb becus z fvckin anoda toto outside

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by BruncleZuma: 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Yipelele...all this dem Venda boys sef
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by bentlywills(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Poo
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nickijoy(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Terrible... Not cool at all
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Hmmmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Donbosco46: 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Waiting the woman do wey make the husband beat an woman let us know what the problem was thanks.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by donestk(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Women n razor mouth

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Amosjaj(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Regardless of anything a woman do, any man that lay hand on a woman is a completely stupid and useless man.

He's a a disgrace to humanity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2018
LordIsaac:

It only reflects who they are themselves.
Mehn, its really horrible.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Rebuke: 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:

Mehn, its really horrible.

Terrible.....and the annoying thin is, most of all these slau queen awys knw how to follow mehn that will end up beating them.

A cool headed guy that would treat them like Queens will be begging them but they will rather go after a wrester....

At least, yhu would hav seen d sign right before d marriage. If a man raises his hands on his woman during courtship he will do even much more in marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by stubbornman(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
Sometimes i dey wonder if these ladies no get brothers... Cos if nah my sister ,i go use hammer comot the guy teeth, anything wey him be angry sad

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Codeman01(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
Gentle guys go dey call una, u go dey Tranga, u go dey run after guys with dreadlocks, u think say na brain dey the head with dread, na shisha full there, dem go com beat una to stupor u go cum run to social medium to report him, no worry have ordered for a fresh hanky thunder from Gaza to give una all some sense grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
The ability to keep a home is a two way thing. Maturity should come in when there's need to settle misunderstandings.
#say no to domestic violence!
A man has no reason to raise a finger on his spouse.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2018
Rebuke:

Terrible.....and the annoying thin is, most of all these slau queen awys knw how to follow mehn that will end up beating them.

A cool headed guy that would treat them like Queens will be begging them but they will rather go after a wrester....

At least, yhu would hav seen d sign right before d marriage. If a man raises his hands on his woman during courtship he will do even much more in marriage.
hmm.. I think some of them got what they bargained for. Marriage is a war. You don't fight with bare hands, you go prepared.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by IVORY2009(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Yipelele...all this dem Venda boys sef

What is this old papa saying again shocked
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Houseofglam7(f): 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
You married a goat undecided
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Wasky101: 5:34pm On May 28, 2018
Nah today d beating start?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Alejoc(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
Safety first..... The man is the beast and the lady an angel..... No be so? cool grin

Wait till you live with an 'angel' before you know what unleash the beast in all the men that lack self control lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Hugo55(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
Most times what brings two people together is KARMA termed as LOVE. but if we learn to respect, tolerate, and treat one another with LOVE. most of what one go through will be understandable.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
How I wish I can be be left alone with that animal for just 5minutes. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Edo Over N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.