Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! (1128 Views)

This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by mazeech: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
Everybody has his personal dreams and wishes in life. As for Felix Kiprono, if there is anything he has been dreaming on since 2008, it is to marry one of president Obama's pretty daughters, Malia. He secretly kept this to himself until now that he can't hold it anymore. He spoke out his mind to media in Kenya!!!

He is offering president Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for the chance to marry his pretty daughter, Malia.

He continued “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory’,adding, “ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman,” he said.

Do you think this guy will succeed, friends?

This news went viral yesterday in Europe and US smiley

Click to read all that he said and what happened - https://www.mazech.com/man_offers_cow_to_marry_obama%27s_daughter

Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by Baba419(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
The girl no too fine sef, resemble "narrow escape imbe"

I hope say them no to carry out drone strike on the poor Kenya boy

Obama go dey Smh for himself and him real people
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by Mubby4luv(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2015
Singing* If you ask me na who I go ask, the matter you see so e done tey wey e start.. (2008) shocked. Good luck to him sha
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by mazeech: 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
Shhh....the young man is dying in love for the pretty girl! He has been daydreaming since 2008 grin
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by major466(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
Fifty cows and Seventy sheeps is quite a lot, unfortunately i don't see Obama giving out his daughter in exchange for livestocks. The Kenyan should try his luck with Zarah Buhari. The Buhari family are crazy about cows.

4 Likes

Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2015
I feel a lot of pity for the dude ..... really move to tears ....... Only if his dream could become reality!

"Malia is gonna milk cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other kalenjin woman" ....... na Thunder go fire this guy left nyansh......

2 Likes

Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by mazeech: 10:15pm On May 27, 2015
Haha, do you friends want to beat the guy up for speaking out his mind....something that has been bothering him day and night since 2008? grin
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Na green card love. grin
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by wheesin(m): 1:32am On May 28, 2015
lies..lies... U wan use lie kill us..ahah shocked
Re: See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! by stevewale(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2015
It's not a crime to dream big though but the earlier he wakes up from his day-dreaming the better for him grin

*** I'd suggest he trek from Kenya to US may be that stunt would work for him like its working for naija guys now ***

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell Her? / Guys: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You...:: / Caption Dis Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.