Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) (21866 Views)

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by eddychis: 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
Thank God for his mercies. I believe President Jonathan will be one of the leaders that will not be forgotten in the history of Nigeria. May God give him good health and better times ahead.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
Can human beings like those understand what modern development is all about? angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
Came & served a complex nation with a very sincere heart that was not valued by bigots.

Nigeria will surely miss him.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by alomeda600(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
Awon oloriburuku
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
Where's Dieziani in the picture with other female ministers??
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
The ugly king bows out finally.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by asapeola(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2015
Is Abati wearing a sunshade

N where is madam Diezani Madu-ego Abi na she go keep buhari "company" for london!

Anyways, dat place luks lyk a university's admin block! Abi na Otuoke dem snap am
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Just De Go abeg! I don Tire for you! I loved and supported you oooo, but Just de go abeg! Thank you very much!
Jona Bye bye oooo
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by zeefa: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Abati captioned the last pic thus:

"["

Where is oju yobo? I no see our oye minister oo
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by stayblack: 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
THIEVES..NA GOD GO MESS UNA LIVES UP,AS UNA MESSED UP NIGERIANS ...RAMS angry
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by jasper83: 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
End of impunity!!!
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by ijoawilo: 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
though i disagree with jonathan goverment on its policies but i was not happy to see him say goodbye
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
More

above contains the faces of men and women who ran Nigeria aground with glee!. How my generation was punished with these morons at the helm of affairs of my country still beats me till today.

Godd riddance but too late. damage is done already.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by mancj1010: 8:55pm On May 27, 2015
deziani don run or is she romancing wit gmb in London
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by saints2(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
calebo101:

Where you adopted?

You comment like someone malnourished from early age or where you molested?

Did your mother abandon your father when you where growing up?

Has your dad ever attained the position of tenants spokesman in your compound?

What has your mother achieved in life that makes you call somebody's wife Froggy eyes?

You see as u dey boil now as insult dey pain abi?

After reading your post.... And Jesus wept, you are a disgrace to your family, your mother ought to have used your pregnancy as a food to the maggots.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
By xmas we would be missing him, mark my words.
Even gmb is scared he might not meet up with gej's achiievements .

THIS GUY IS TRULY A HERO .
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by mestrophil(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
Sholah96:
He go just dey curse Nigerians for his mind.
Sorry Mr Hat-man!

My oga @ d top, shey make we exchange?
please where is the Minister of Petroleum?
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by gbengus17: 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
I HOPE MOST OF THEM ARE PREPARED FOR PRISON AFTER THIS PHOTO.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
saints2:

After reading your post.... And Jesus wept, you are a disgrace to your family, your mother ought to have used your pregnancy as a food to the maggots.

Omo ale jatijati

I talk am say you must be Yoruba. tribalism go kill you very soon nor worry. And sorry my family is very very proud of me.. Is your family proud?? Anuofia
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by saints2(f): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
calebo101:

I talk am say you must be Yoruba. tribalism go kill you very soon nor worry. And sorry my family is very very proud of me.. Is your family proud?? Anuofia

You are so foolish that even the fools marvel at your foolishness.

Ewu.
Anuofia
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
saints2:

You are so foolish that even the fools marvel at your foolishness.

Ewu.
Anuofia

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SLAVE. By the way who give you money pay for megabyte? Has Buhari started paying the 5000 naira a month he promised you? Free food nkor? Next time you go know not to curse another person for faceless forum.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) by ooshinibos: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
good riddance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Oga At The Top: Wife Didn't Protest At Channels TV / FG Attributes Computer Crash To Delayed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.